Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV): Price and Financial Metrics
BGFV Stock Summary
- BGFV's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS Corp is reporting a growth rate of -326.33%; that's higher than merely 4.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BGFV comes in at 38.56% -- higher than that of 94.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS Corp are MYE, NTZ, APWC, PIH, and LYTS.
- BGFV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS Corp's official web site, go to www.big5sportinggoods.com.
BGFV Stock Price Chart More Charts
BGFV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.53||52-week high||$4.78|
|Prev. close||$3.54||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$3.61||Avg. volume||196,635|
|50-day MA||$3.34||Dividend yield||5.65%|
|200-day MA||$2.53||Market Cap||76.50M|
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV) Company Bio
Big 5 Sporting Goods is a leading sporting goods retailer in the western United States. Big 5's product mix includes athletic shoes, apparel and accessories, as well as a broad selection of outdoor and athletic equipment for team sports, fitness, camping, hunting, fishing, tennis, golf, winter and summer recreation and roller sports. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in El Segundo, California.
BGFV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BGFV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS Corp ranked in the 96st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 5844%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS Corp, consider:
- In the past 5.01 years, BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.75%; that's higher than 92.06% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 17% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 4.59% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 83% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 95.37% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|