Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BH POWR Grades
- BH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.01% of US stocks.
- BH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- BH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.34, Biglari Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BH is currently 1.49, higher than only 4.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Biglari Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 47.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biglari Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FAMI, CNFR, FFHL, SNFCA, and CBFV.
- BH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biglari Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.biglariholdings.com.
BH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BH's price/sales ratio is 21.43% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- BH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BH.
BH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -81.93%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2282.52%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.55%.
The table below shows BH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.23% of graded US stocks.
- BH's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 53rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CHUY, CNNE, and NATH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BH.
The table below shows BH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.30||52-week high||$188.50|
|Prev. close||$141.87||52-week low||$106.00|
|Day high||$144.69||Avg. volume||5,620|
|50-day MA||$161.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$157.47||Market Cap||323.87M|
Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH) Company Bio
Biglari Holdings owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under restaurant concepts, including Steak n Shake. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BH Latest Social Stream
View Full BH Social Stream
Latest BH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biglari Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BH as an investment opportunity.
Biglari Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BH.A; BH) announces its results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2021.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
In this article, we discuss the 15 stocks Mario Gabelli is dumping. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Mario Gabelli is Dumping These 5 Stocks. Mario Gabelli, a Wall Street veteran who manages more than $11.7 billion in assets through GAMCO Investors, has over the years developed […]
Every investor in Biglari Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:BH.A ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders...
BH Price Returns