Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH): Price and Financial Metrics
BH Stock Summary
- BH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.4 -- higher than merely 3.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BH's current price/earnings ratio is 3.47, which is higher than just 2.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BH has reported earnings growth of 867.76%, putting it ahead of 98.35% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCMT, BBBY, BOSC, CIDM, and OPOF.
- Visit BH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biglariholdings.com.
BH Stock Price Chart More Charts
BH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.27||52-week high||$165.65|
|Prev. close||$113.25||52-week low||$80.90|
|Day high||$114.54||Avg. volume||14,042|
|50-day MA||$111.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.63||Market Cap||255.30M|
Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH) Company Bio
Biglari Holdings owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under restaurant concepts, including Steak n Shake. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.