Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH): Price and Financial Metrics
BH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.4, Biglari Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 3.76% of US stocks.
- BH's current price/earnings ratio is 3.48, which is higher than merely 2.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BH has reported earnings growth of 867.76%, putting it ahead of 98.33% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biglari Holdings Inc are RCMT, BBBY, BOSC, CIDM, and OPOF.
- Visit BH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biglariholdings.com.
BH Stock Price Chart More Charts
BH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.25||52-week high||$165.65|
|Prev. close||$114.14||52-week low||$80.90|
|Day high||$115.49||Avg. volume||11,903|
|50-day MA||$113.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.41||Market Cap||257.53M|
Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH) Company Bio
Biglari Holdings owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under restaurant concepts, including Steak n Shake. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
BH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Biglari Holdings Inc ranked in the 86st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BH, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Biglari Holdings Inc over the past 5.47 years is 0.26%; that's better than 76.67% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 16% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Biglari Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|