Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH): Price and Financial Metrics
BH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BH is currently 2.61, higher than only 9.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Biglari Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -145.98%; that's higher than just 13.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BH's revenue has grown -35.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IHT, PNRG, SRT, GIL, and AGO.
- BH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biglari Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.biglariholdings.com.
BH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.72||52-week high||$155.00|
|Prev. close||$134.65||52-week low||$48.63|
|Day high||$137.63||Avg. volume||5,447|
|50-day MA||$134.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$105.88||Market Cap||302.07M|
Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH) Company Bio
Biglari Holdings owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under restaurant concepts, including Steak n Shake. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
BH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Biglari Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Biglari Holdings Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 526% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BH, they are:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.16% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Biglari Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.23. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 17.01% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 84.59% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BH Latest Social Stream
View Full BH Social Stream
Latest BH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biglari Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BH as an investment opportunity.
As the pandemic eases its grip, one of the big beneficiaries will be restaurant stocks that have been ready to open dining rooms again.
Like many other restaurants right now, Steak n' Shake (NYSE: BH) is struggling to stay afloat as the coronavirus pandemic continues to "shake" the food and beverage industry. The company, which was already on rocky ground before the start of COVID-19, was on the verge of filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy at the start of 2021, having $220 million in debt due March 19, 2021. Steak n' Shake had been in negotiations with its debtors for some time as it prepared for the possibility of Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? In a...
Steak 'n Shake is exploring a possible bankruptcy to handle its debt liabilities as COVID-19 continues to thrash the restaurant business, according to sources who spoke to Bloomberg. What Happened: The Indianapolis-based burger chain has hired FTI Consulting to advise on restructuring Steak 'n Shake’s debt, including a $153 million loan due in March. Law firm Latham & Watkins LLP also also is helping the company. The firms could move to put Steak 'n Shake in bankruptcy this coming week. Parent company Biglari Holdings Inc (NYSE: BH) has said that it may refinance or pay off the debt. However, the company is also mulling an out-of-court settlement. Why It Matters: Burdened with debt amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the food chain closed 82 restaurants in 2020. See more from BenzingaClick here...
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating of “a+” of First Guard Insurance Company (First Guard) (Scottsdale, AZ). The outlook of these Credit Ratings (ratings) is stable. First Guard is a subsidiary of Biglari Holdings Inc. [NYSE: BH]. The ratings reflect First Guard’s balance sheet strength, which AM Best categorizes as strongest, as well as its strong operating performance, neutral business profi
BH Price Returns
Continue Researching BHWant to do more research on Biglari Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!