Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BH POWR Grades
- BH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 58.15% of US stocks).
BH Stock Summary
- BH's went public 30.94 years ago, making it older than 83.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BH is currently 3.17, higher than just 12.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -154.37%; that's higher than only 10.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NICK, GURE, MCY, SKYW, and PEGY.
- Visit BH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biglariholdings.com.
BH Valuation Summary
- BH's EV/EBIT ratio is -7; this is 151.85% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BH.
BH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 175.56%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -51.46%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 175.56%.
The table below shows BH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.23% of graded US stocks.
- BH's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 53rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CHUY, CNNE, and NATH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BH.
The table below shows BH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.90||52-week high||$167.39|
|Prev. close||$158.58||52-week low||$110.56|
|Day high||$162.54||Avg. volume||2,274|
|50-day MA||$144.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.40||Market Cap||366.21M|
Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH) Company Bio
Biglari Holdings owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under restaurant concepts, including Steak n Shake. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BH Latest Social Stream
View Full BH Social Stream
Latest BH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BH as an investment opportunity.
After a decadelong standoff, activist investor Sardar Biglari has a toehold at the restaurant chain. It might not help.
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Biglari Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:BH.A ), it is important to understand the...
Biglari Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BH.A; BH) announces its results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2022.
Investors in Biglari Holdings (NYSE:BH.A) have made a favorable return of 40% over the past three years
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
I think hell may have frozen over, given the little-reported news from Cracker Barrel. Let's look at this deal, and see how hot it gets in the kitchen.
BH Price Returns