Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.51% of US stocks.
- BH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
BH Stock Summary
- BH's went public 31.09 years ago, making it older than 83.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC is higher than just 14.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -174.55%; that's higher than only 9.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SKYW, NHC, KNX, IBOC, and USM.
- Visit BH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biglariholdings.com.
BH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BH's price/sales ratio is 37.5% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- BH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BH.
BH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 11.4%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -26.33%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -26.33%.
The table below shows BH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.23% of graded US stocks.
- BH's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 53rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CHUY, CNNE, and NATH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BH.
The table below shows BH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.14||52-week high||$184.21|
|Prev. close||$165.27||52-week low||$113.76|
|Day high||$167.30||Avg. volume||2,625|
|50-day MA||$168.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$140.45||Market Cap||375.86M|
Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH) Company Bio
Biglari Holdings owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under restaurant concepts, including Steak n Shake. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BH Latest Social Stream
View Full BH Social Stream
Latest BH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BH as an investment opportunity.
Biglari Holdings Full Year 2022 Earnings: US$107 loss per share (vs US$112 profit in FY 2021)
Biglari Holdings ( NYSE:BH.A ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$368.2m (flat on FY 2021). Net...
BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC. NEWS RELEASE
Biglari Holdings Inc.'s (NYSE: BH.A; BH) 2022 Annual Report to the shareholders has been posted on the Internet, where it can be accessed at www.biglariholdings.com. The report includes Sardar Biglari's annual letter to shareholders.
Mystery Solved: Biglari Holdings 'New' Position Revealed
This one as it relates to the ever-mysterious Biglari Holdings , , and a previously undisclosed position. Biglari, which owns, among other things the Steak n Shake and Western Sizzlin restaurant chain, a 9% stake in Cracker Barrel , First Guard Insurance, Southern Oil Company, Southern Pioneer Property and Casualty Insurance, Abraxas Petroleum , and Maxim Inc., has always been active in the restaurant space. At the company's annual meeting last April, CEO Sardar Biglari mentioned the purchase of $90 million worth of stock in prior months, but did not reveal the company in question.
Biglari Holdings (NYSE:BH.A) Might Have The Makings Of A Multi-Bagger
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Biglari Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BH.A) is a favorite amongst hedge funds investors who own 66%
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Biglari Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:BH.A ), it is important to understand the...
BH Price Returns
Continue Researching BHWant to do more research on Biglari Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Biglari Holdings Inc (BH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biglari Holdings Inc (BH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biglari Holdings Inc (BH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...