Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
BH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BH is currently 3.68, higher than just 15.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -175.7%; that's higher than merely 9.11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BH's revenue has grown -7.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 15.13% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GURE, MCY, MRTN, USM, and KNX.
- Visit BH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biglariholdings.com.
BH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BH's price/earnings ratio is 128.97% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- BH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BH.
BH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -121.29%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -63.61%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 320.99%.
The table below shows BH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.23% of graded US stocks.
- BH's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 53rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CHUY, CNNE, and NATH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BH.
The table below shows BH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.01||52-week high||$176.72|
|Prev. close||$121.52||52-week low||$110.56|
|Day high||$123.41||Avg. volume||3,093|
|50-day MA||$126.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$132.49||Market Cap||270.87M|
Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH) Company Bio
Biglari Holdings owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under restaurant concepts, including Steak n Shake. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BH Latest Social Stream
View Full BH Social Stream
Latest BH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIGLARI HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BH as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Biglari Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:BH.A ) by...
Biglari Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BH.A; BH) announces its results for the second quarter and first six months of 2022.
The big shareholder groups in Biglari Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:BH.A ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as a...
Sardar Biglari, leader of the holdings company, says the chain has failed to successfully draw in younger consumers, maintain regular customers, and return to pre-pandemic profit levels.
BH Price Returns