Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH): Price and Financial Metrics
BH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.71, Biglari Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 5.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BH has reported earnings growth of 105.79%, putting it ahead of 89.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Biglari Holdings Inc comes in at -17.42%, a number that bests only 11.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGCO, RDN, IHT, GIL, and UFAB.
- Visit BH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biglariholdings.com.
BH Stock Price Chart More Charts
BH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.54||52-week high||$165.65|
|Prev. close||$51.40||52-week low||$37.85|
|Day high||$50.79||Avg. volume||15,533|
|50-day MA||$93.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.62||Market Cap||105.83M|
Biglari Holdings Inc. Class B (BH) Company Bio
Biglari Holdings owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under restaurant concepts, including Steak n Shake. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.