Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BHE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.41% of US stocks.
- BHE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- BHE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
BHE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 59.91, Benchmark Electronics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.53, Benchmark Electronics Inc has a higher such ratio than only 9.5% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BHE comes in at 13.3% -- higher than that of 84.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Benchmark Electronics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LNN, LMAT, HAE, QRHC, and FOXF.
- BHE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Benchmark Electronics Inc's official web site, go to www.bench.com.
BHE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.28||52-week high||$32.56|
|Prev. close||$30.31||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$30.93||Avg. volume||225,322|
|50-day MA||$30.45||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$25.58||Market Cap||1.08B|
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Company Bio
Benchmark Electronics provides integrated manufacturing, design, and engineering services to original equipment manufacturers of industrial control equipment (which includes equipment for the aerospace and defense industry), telecommunication equipment, computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, and testing and instrumentation products. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Angleton, Texas.
BHE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Benchmark Electronics Inc. To summarize, we found that Benchmark Electronics Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 26.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Benchmark Electronics Inc, consider:
- 84% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 55.65% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Benchmark Electronics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 3.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of 51.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 19.56% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BHE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHE Latest Social Stream
View Full BHE Social Stream
Latest BHE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Benchmark Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHE as an investment opportunity.
Benchmark Electronics (BHE) approves $0.165/share quarterly dividend, 3.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.16.The new rate of $0.165/share will apply to future dividends."Our announcement today to increase our dividend reflects our Board's commitment to creating value for our shareholders, the continued execution of our long-term strategy including capital allocation, and the...
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Lisa Weeks - SVP of Strategy and IR Jeff Benck - President and CEO Roop Lakkaraju - CFO Conference Call Participants Jaeson Schmidt - Lake Street Anja Soderstrom - Sidoti Presentation Operator Good...
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
What financial metrics can indicate to us that a company is maturing or even in decline? Businesses in decline often...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
BHE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHEWant to see what other sources are saying about Benchmark Electronics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch