Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BHE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.62% of US stocks.
- BHE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BHE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
BHE Stock Summary
- BHE's went public 31.78 years ago, making it older than 84.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BHE's price/sales ratio is 0.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.55% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Benchmark Electronics Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Benchmark Electronics Inc are CTEK, PVBC, VC, CJJD, and STKL.
- Visit BHE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bench.com.
BHE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BHE's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.95% lower, now standing at 18.4.
- BHE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BHE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHE.
BHE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.25%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -68.57%.
The table below shows BHE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.45% of graded US stocks.
- BHE's asset turnover comes in at 1.197 -- ranking 32nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BELFA, CASA, and FN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHE.
The table below shows BHE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.31||52-week high||$31.44|
|Prev. close||$24.51||52-week low||$22.25|
|Day high||$25.33||Avg. volume||177,377|
|50-day MA||$24.44||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$25.51||Market Cap||889.22M|
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Company Bio
Benchmark Electronics provides integrated manufacturing, design, and engineering services to original equipment manufacturers of industrial control equipment (which includes equipment for the aerospace and defense industry), telecommunication equipment, computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, and testing and instrumentation products. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Angleton, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHE Latest Social Stream
View Full BHE Social Stream
Latest BHE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Benchmark Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHE as an investment opportunity.
Benchmark Electronics found using ticker (BHE) have now 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 38 and 32 calculating the average target price we see 34.67. Now with the previous closing price of 25.48 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 36.1%. There is a 50 day moving average of 25.47 and the 200 day moving average is 26.7. The market capitalisation for the company is $900m. Company Website: https://www.bench.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=BHE" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,224m based on the market concensus. Benchmark Electronics, together with its subsidiaries, provides product design, ...
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN) today announced the appointment to its board of directors of Roop Lakkaraju, Chief Financial Officer of Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: BHE), effective February 16, 2022. Mr. Lakkaraju will serve as a member of Infinera’s audit committee. “We are thrilled to have Roop join our board of directors,” said George Riedel, Infinera Chairman of the Board. “By bringing more than 25 years of management experience in overall fi
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 3, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Lisa Weeks - Chief Strategy Officer & Head-Investor Relations Jeffrey Benck - Chief Executive Officer and President Roop Lakkaraju - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants James Ricchiuti - Needham & Company Jaeson...
The following slide deck was published by Benchmark Electronics, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
BHE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHEWant to see what other sources are saying about Benchmark Electronics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch