Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BHE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.45% of US stocks.
- BHE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BHE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.93% of US stocks).
BHE Stock Summary
- Benchmark Electronics Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.83% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, Benchmark Electronics Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.98% of stocks in our set.
- Benchmark Electronics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Benchmark Electronics Inc are LNN, LMAT, LXFR, THRM, and ITI.
- BHE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Benchmark Electronics Inc's official web site, go to www.bench.com.
BHE Valuation Summary
- BHE's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 92.45% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BHE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- BHE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 31.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHE.
BHE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -68.57%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 32.52%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.89%.
The table below shows BHE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.77||52-week high||$32.56|
|Prev. close||$25.14||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$24.97||Avg. volume||218,860|
|50-day MA||$28.63||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$27.53||Market Cap||887.16M|
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Company Bio
Benchmark Electronics provides integrated manufacturing, design, and engineering services to original equipment manufacturers of industrial control equipment (which includes equipment for the aerospace and defense industry), telecommunication equipment, computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, and testing and instrumentation products. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Angleton, Texas.
BHE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHE Latest Social Stream
View Full BHE Social Stream
Latest BHE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Benchmark Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHE as an investment opportunity.
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: BHE) will announce its second quarter 2021 results on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results later that day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Benchmark Electronics...
Benchmark Announces Appointment Of Lynn Wentworth To The Board Of Directors And Announces Board Member Resignation Of Merilee Raines
TEMPE, Ariz., June 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: BHE) today announced the appointment of Lynn Wentworth as an independent director to the Company''s Board of Directors, effective June 25, 2021. Benchmark also announced today the resignation of Merilee Raines,
Benchmark Electronics with ticker code (BHE) now have 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 37 and 32 calculating the average target price we see 34.67. Now with the previous closing price of 29.14 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 19.0%. The 50 day MA is 30.28 while the 200 day moving average is 29.01. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,028m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BHE" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Benchmark Electronics, together with its subsidiaries, provides product design, engineering services, technology solutions, and advanced manufacturing servic...
The board of Benchmark Electronics, Inc. ( NYSE:BHE ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 14th...
BHE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHEWant to see what other sources are saying about Benchmark Electronics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Benchmark Electronics Inc (BHE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch