BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHP POWR Grades
- BHP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- BHP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- BHP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
BHP Stock Summary
- BHP GROUP LTD's market capitalization of $152,075,933,091 is ahead of 98.78% of US-listed equities.
- BHP's went public 35.53 years ago, making it older than 92.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of BHP GROUP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BHP GROUP LTD are TTE, COP, NEE, EQNR, and SBUX.
- Visit BHP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bhp.com.
BHP Valuation Summary
- BHP's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.5; this is 62.77% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 242 months, BHP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHP.
BHP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.99%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.38%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -3.35%.
The table below shows BHP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.61% of graded US stocks.
- BHP's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 9th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BHP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.98||52-week high||$79.66|
|Prev. close||$59.68||52-week low||$46.92|
|Day high||$59.69||Avg. volume||4,322,708|
|50-day MA||$52.18||Dividend yield||11.68%|
|200-day MA||$60.28||Market Cap||87.00B|
Most Popular Stories View All
BHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHP Latest Social Stream
View Full BHP Social Stream
Latest BHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BHP GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHP as an investment opportunity.
With the market potentially baking in much of the bad news, these are the fast money stocks to buy for contrarian traders.
BHP Group (BHP) has made a revised offer to OZ Minerals Limited in a bid to enhance its exposure to copper and nickel and capitalize on their growing demand.
Australia-based BHP Group (NYSE:BHP), a leading player in minerals, oil, and gas, recently stepped up its offer to buy mining company OZ Minerals, taking the bid to $6.34 billion. The company has been eyeing ramping up production of copper and nickel as demand for electric vehicles (EVs) keeps rising (the two metals are key components of EV development). Also, increased copper and nickel production will aid in the development of wind turbines and solar farms. OZ Minerals operates two copper-and-gold mines in South Australia and one in Brazil. The ability to access them is expected to be a big victory for BHP.
Three Months Wait Time For Twitter Blue Mark Verification, Zuckerberg's WhatsApp And Metaverse Plans, China's COVID-19 Measures Hurt Alibaba's Biggest Event: Top Stories Friday, Nov. 18
Reuters Elon Musk's Ultimatum Triggers Mass Exodus At Twitter As Social Media Site Reportedly At Risk Of 'Breaking During Night' There are mounting concerns over the stability of Twitter's platform after hundreds of employees chose to exit the company instead of agreeing to work "long hours at high intensity." The latest wave of departures includes engineers responsible for bug fixing and preventing service outages, which has spurred questions about Twitter's stability. Volkswagen Holding Talks
BHP Group Ltd (NYSE: BHP) has raised its offer for OZ Minerals Limited (OTC: OZMLF) to value the Australian miner at A$9.6 billion ($6.34 billion). Earlier, BHP offered to pay A$25/share. OZ Minerals said it intends to recommend that shareholders vote to favor BHP's revised offer. A completed deal would represent BHP's largest acquisition since 2011 when it bought Petrohawk Energy Corp for more than $12 billion, Wall Street Journal writes. In August, BHP Group was rebuffed in its A$8.34 billion
BHP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|