BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHP POWR Grades
- BHP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- BHP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.98% of US stocks).
BHP Stock Summary
- BHP has a higher market value than 98.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $196,044,205,131.
- BHP Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on May 29, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.82% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of BHP Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BHP Group Ltd are T, NVS, UPS, DHR, and LIN.
- BHP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BHP Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.bhp.com.
BHP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BHP's price/earnings ratio is 17.09% higher, now standing at 23.3.
- BHP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 228 months.
- Over the past 228 months, BHP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHP.
BHP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 43.27%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.08%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.88%.
The table below shows BHP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.61% of graded US stocks.
- BHP's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 9th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BHP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.03||52-week high||$82.07|
|Prev. close||$68.48||52-week low||$51.88|
|Day high||$69.56||Avg. volume||4,699,373|
|50-day MA||$58.68||Dividend yield||11.68%|
|200-day MA||$66.00||Market Cap||100.20B|
BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP) Company Bio
BHP Group engages in the discovery, acquisition, development, and marketing of natural resources worldwide. It produces iron ore, metallurgical and energy coal, conventional and unconventional oil and gas, copper, aluminum, manganese, uranium, nickel, and silver deposits. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHP Latest Social Stream
View Full BHP Social Stream
Latest BHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BHP Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHP as an investment opportunity.
Top fertilizer producer Nutrien <
West Coast Financial LLC Buys Schwab Short-Term U.S. Treasury ETF, Schwab Intermediate-Term U.S. ...
Santa Barbara, CA, based Investment company West Coast Financial LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Schwab Short-Term U.S.
Investment company First PREMIER Bank (Current Portfolio) buys SAB Biotherapeutics Inc, Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF, 3M Co, Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF, BHP Group, sells , iShares 0-5 Year TIPS Bond ETF, iShares Core 1-5 Year USD Bond ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, General Electric Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, First PREMIER Bank.
Alcoa blew past Q4 earnings estimates Wednesday afternoon. AA stock is leading a surge in mining stocks that have outmuscled Fed worries.
(Bloomberg) -- The world’s top fertilizer producer could be a takeover target for BHP Group after a “peculiar” CEO change earlier this month, according to research from Gordon Haskett.Most Read from BloombergEarly Omicron Breakthroughs Show MRNA Vaccines’ WeaknessMicrosoft Buys Scandal-Tainted Activision in Bet on MetaverseStocks Drop as Selloff Puts Nasdaq Into Correction: Markets WrapCovid-19 Infected Lions Prompt Variant Warning in South AfricaFourth Pfizer Dose Is Insufficient to Ward Off Om
BHP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|