BHP Group Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Ordinary Shares) (BHP): Price and Financial Metrics
BHP Stock Summary
- BHP Group Ltd's market capitalization of $149,973,294,469 is ahead of 99.07% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of BHP Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, BHP has reported earnings growth of -332.32%, putting it ahead of only 4.27% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BHP Group Ltd are TOT, BP, HSBC, CHL, and MCD.
- BHP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BHP Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.bhp.com.
BHP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BHP Price/Volume Stats
BHP Group Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Ordinary Shares) (BHP) Company Bio
BHP Group engages in the discovery, acquisition, development, and marketing of natural resources worldwide. It produces iron ore, metallurgical and energy coal, conventional and unconventional oil and gas, copper, aluminum, manganese, uranium, nickel, and silver deposits. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.