BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHP POWR Grades
- BHP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- BHP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BHP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BHP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $147,288,732,666, BHP GROUP LTD has a greater market value than 98.81% of US stocks.
- BHP's went public 35.85 years ago, making it older than 92.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of BHP GROUP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTE, T, COP, SBUX, and LIN.
- BHP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BHP GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.bhp.com.
BHP Valuation Summary
- BHP's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BHP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHP.
BHP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 35.08%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 272.02%.
The table below shows BHP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.61% of graded US stocks.
- BHP's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 9th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BHP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.89||52-week high||$79.66|
|Prev. close||$60.79||52-week low||$46.92|
|Day high||$63.21||Avg. volume||3,200,210|
|50-day MA||$64.14||Dividend yield||5.99%|
|200-day MA||$57.80||Market Cap||92.77B|
BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP) Company Bio
BHP Group Limited (formerly known as BHP Billiton) is an Australian multinational mining, metals, natural gas petroleum public company that is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHP Latest Social Stream
View Full BHP Social Stream
Latest BHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BHP GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHP as an investment opportunity.
BHP seeks delay in court case over 2015 Brazil dam collapse
BHP (NYSE:BHP) wants to delay a potential £36B (~$44B) London lawsuit over the deadly 2015 collapse of the Fundao dam in Brazil, saying it needs more time to prepare for the case, Reuters reported Wednesday.
BHP's (BHP) lawyers reportedly said the 2024 trial should be delayed to allow joint venture partner Vale (Seeking Alpha | March 29, 2023
Nutrien’s CEO Says Fertilizer Supply to Stay Tight in 2023
(Bloomberg) -- The world’s largest fertilizer company expects the global supply of the nutrient potash to remain constrained this year.Most Read from Bloomberg$52 Billion Chipmaking Plan Is Racing Toward FailureFBI Releases Files on Ivana TrumpNew Yorkers Are Moving to These Three Florida CitiesBanks in France Face More Than $1.1 Billion Fines After RaidsSchwab’s $7 Trillion Empire Built on Low Rates Is Showing CracksShipments out of major exporters Belarus and Russia are still at least partiall
Trending tickers: Glencore | Rio Tinto | Barclays | Scottish Mortgage
The latest investor updates on stocks that are trending on Monday.
BHP, engineering firm Hatch to design electric smelting plant in Australia
The plant will be able to produce steel from iron ore using renewable electricity and hydrogen replacing coking coal. "The steel industry has identified ESF as a viable option to use a wider range of raw materials, and steel companies globally are looking to build commercial-scale ESF plants as part of their CO2 emission-reduction roadmaps," said Vandita Pant, chief commercial officer, BHP. Last October, the mining giant teamed up with steelmaker ArcelorMittal and two others to test a new technology to reduce carbon emissions in steelmaking at two plants in Belgium and North America.
BHP Is Building a Solution to its Green Steel Conundrum
(Bloomberg) -- Mining giant BHP Group Ltd. is designing a steelmaking furnace that can be used with the lower-grade iron ore found in Australia, while also cutting carbon emissions.Most Read from BloombergFinally, a Serious Offer to Take Putin Off Russia’s HandsShort Seller Hindenburg Says ‘Another Big One’ Coming SoonAckman Warns of Accelerated Deposit Outflows After Fed DecisionUS Fears a War-Weary World May Embrace China’s Ukraine Peace BidBomb Threat Called In to New York Court Where Trump H
BHP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BHP Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
BHP Group Ltd (BHP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BHP Group Ltd (BHP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BHP Group Ltd (BHP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...