BHP Group Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Ordinary Shares) (BHP): Price and Financial Metrics
BHP Stock Summary
- BHP Group Ltd's market capitalization of $162,110,202,212 is ahead of 99.07% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of BHP Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BHP Group Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -332.32%; that's higher than only 4.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BHP Group Ltd are CHL, HSBC, NKE, TOT, and C.
- Visit BHP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bhp.com.
BHP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.41||52-week high||$59.02|
|Prev. close||$50.64||52-week low||$46.61|
|Day high||$50.66||Avg. volume||2,137,974|
|50-day MA||$53.64||Dividend yield||6.19%|
|200-day MA||$52.32||Market Cap||80.96B|
BHP Group Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Ordinary Shares) (BHP) Company Bio
BHP Group engages in the discovery, acquisition, development, and marketing of natural resources worldwide. It produces iron ore, metallurgical and energy coal, conventional and unconventional oil and gas, copper, aluminum, manganese, uranium, nickel, and silver deposits. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
BHP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BHP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BHP Group Ltd ranked in the 48st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BHP Group Ltd, consider:
- BHP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), BHP Group Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than just 24.87% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|