BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHP POWR Grades
- BHP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.25% of US stocks.
- BHP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- BHP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
BHP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $237,730,207,496, BHP Group Ltd has a greater market value than 99.43% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BHP Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BHP Group Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -312.71%; that's higher than merely 6.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHP Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be T, VZ, KO, XOM, and PFE.
- Visit BHP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bhp.com.
BHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.05||52-week high||$82.07|
|Prev. close||$80.70||52-week low||$38.65|
|Day high||$81.03||Avg. volume||2,507,928|
|50-day MA||$73.26||Dividend yield||5.01%|
|200-day MA||$63.32||Market Cap||126.95B|
BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP) Company Bio
BHP Group engages in the discovery, acquisition, development, and marketing of natural resources worldwide. It produces iron ore, metallurgical and energy coal, conventional and unconventional oil and gas, copper, aluminum, manganese, uranium, nickel, and silver deposits. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
BHP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for BHP Group Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that BHP Group Ltd ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BHP, they are:
- BHP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, BHP Group Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 26% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 84.83% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHP Latest Social Stream
View Full BHP Social Stream
Latest BHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BHP Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHP as an investment opportunity.
A union representing workers at BHP's ([[BHP]] +2.4%) Escondida and Spence copper mines in Chile is calling for a strike vote after contract negotiations stalled, Reuters reports.The union president says workers' demands and their critical role in the productive chain have been overlooked, according to the report.Escondida - the world's...
Iron ore stocks are on the rise Monday as commodity prices climb.
BHP (BHP) closed the most recent trading day at $78.37, moving +1.52% from the previous trading session.
As BHP Group looks at options to spin off or sell its thermal coal assets, the miner is facing pressure from climate conscious investors who want divergent paths and that's even before getting to the tough task of finding a buyer. The world’s largest miner has been in talks with stakeholders on its plans to divest the Mt. Arthur thermal coalmine, its stake in a steel-making coal project with Japan's Mitsui and a stake in a thermal coal mine in Colombia. How BHP, which faces about $1 billion in clean up costs at Mt. Arthur alone, divests could be a template for other miners,including Glencore Plc and Anglo American whoare also mulling ways to offload coal assets.
[[BHP]] is 90% likely to approve phase 1 construction of the long-delayed Jansen potash project in Saskatchewan within the next several months, Scotiabank analyst Ben Isaacson says.The Jansen project is not the market disrupter it was initially, Isaacson says, considering the global fertilizer market is bigger today compared to when the facility...
BHP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|