BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BHP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- BHP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BHP Stock Summary
- BHP Group Ltd's market capitalization of $171,183,424,505 is ahead of 98.63% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of BHP Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, BHP has reported earnings growth of -312.71%, putting it ahead of merely 6.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEE, CVX, SBUX, LIN, and XOM.
- Visit BHP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bhp.com.
BHP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BHP's price/earnings ratio is 17.09% higher, now standing at 23.3.
- BHP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 228 months.
- Over the past 228 months, BHP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHP.
BHP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 32.93%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.82%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 2.6%.
The table below shows BHP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.6% of graded US stocks.
- BHP's asset turnover comes in at 0.418 -- ranking 17th of 41 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BHP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.54||52-week high||$82.07|
|Prev. close||$58.11||52-week low||$46.90|
|Day high||$56.12||Avg. volume||2,440,015|
|50-day MA||$70.60||Dividend yield||14.4%|
|200-day MA||$71.59||Market Cap||81.81B|
BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP) Company Bio
BHP Group engages in the discovery, acquisition, development, and marketing of natural resources worldwide. It produces iron ore, metallurgical and energy coal, conventional and unconventional oil and gas, copper, aluminum, manganese, uranium, nickel, and silver deposits. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHP Latest Social Stream
View Full BHP Social Stream
Latest BHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BHP Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHP as an investment opportunity.
Investors in these areas don't share the same concerns as Cramer.
Rio Tinto (RIO) and Caterpillar (CAT) partner to develop zero-emissions autonomous haul trucks - a testament to the initiatives taken by major companies to ensure a carbon-neutral future.
The FTSE 100 was struggling for a foothold on gains Tuesday, as its heavily weighted mining sector logged losses.
(Bloomberg) -- Copper might be BHP Group’s most prized metal, but the world’s biggest mining company spent little more than it earned in an average 12-hour period last year exploring for new deposits.The company spent just $53 million looking for the metal last year, when it posted record profit of $37.4 billion. In total it spent $516 million on exploration, with more than two-thirds directed at oil and gas, a business it’s in the process of exiting.The world’s biggest miners are universally bu
BHP Group on Tuesday laid out its aim to achieve net zero emissions by 2050 from the operations of its customers by working with them to cut carbon out of their processes. BHP, the world's biggest miner, has already committed to extinguishing emissions directly from its own operations and lowering its indirect emissions through means such as using more power from renewable sources by then as well. Steelmaking is one of the world's most heavily polluting industries and the shift to focus on net zero emissions from the use of its raw materials by the sector marks an escalation in its efforts.
BHP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|