BHP Group Ltd. ADR (BHP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BHP has returned $6,876,000,000 US dollars -- more than 97.05% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BHP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATO, NICE, BAH, CHCT and DOGZ.
BHP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding BHP Group Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 505.29% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BHP Group Ltd are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BHP offers a dividend yield in the top 6.77% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 505.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.89% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BHP Group Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 88.89% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- BHP Group Ltd's dividend growth rate is greater than 95.92% of dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap class, where it lives.
BHP Dividend Chart
BHP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|