BHP Group Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Ordinary Shares) (BHP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BHP's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 94.83% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, BHP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.73% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BHP has returned $6,876,000,000 US dollars, more than 96.39% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BHP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CONE, DGICA, SNDR, ATRI and VLO.
BHP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding BHP Group Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 12.33% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BHP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, BHP Group Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 82.91% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, BHP Group Ltd's expected return of -12.33% is higher than 72.65% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BHP Group Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.65% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BHP Group Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 21.12% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BHP Dividend Chart
BHP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|