BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (BJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BJ POWR Grades
- BJ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.37% of US stocks.
- BJ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- BJ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23% of US stocks).
BJ Stock Summary
- BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.43% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 31.26 for BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.58% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc are BGI, JWN, RAD, SABR, and PBPB.
- BJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.bjs.com.
BJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.69||52-week high||$50.18|
|Prev. close||$45.64||52-week low||$26.75|
|Day high||$47.13||Avg. volume||2,002,410|
|50-day MA||$43.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.69||Market Cap||6.41B|
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (BJ) Company Bio
BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. operates warehouse clubs and gas stations in the eastern United States. The company’s warehouse clubs provide electronics, computers, office supplies, home and seasonal products, organic foods and meat, sports equipment, toys, baby products, health and beauty supplies, and jewelry. It also sells products online. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.
BJ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 4344.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.75 years, is 1.22% -- higher than 91.99% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 4.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 72.88% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BJ Latest Social Stream
View Full BJ Social Stream
Latest BJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BJ as an investment opportunity.
Costco's pay exceeds the minimum wage, and it cares as much about its customers as its COST stock holders.
BJ's Wholesale Club, building on record membership in the past year, will use an Adobe platform to strengthen retention.
Eddy joined the company in 2007 and was named interim CEO earlier this month following the passing of Lee Delaney.
BJ’s Wholesale Club (BJ) appoints Bob Eddy as President and CEO, and will also join BJ’s Board of Directors. Laura Felice, currently senior VP, Controller, has been appointed Executive VP, CFO and replaces Eddy in this role.Additionally, appointments to further strengthen its management team and accelerate its growth include Paul Cichocki, currently Executive VP, Membership,...
BJ’s Wholesale Club Appoints Bob Eddy as President and Chief Executive Officer; Laura Felice Named Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BJ) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has appointed Bob Eddy as President and Chief Executive Officer. He will assume day-to-day leadership of the Company and will also join BJ’s Board of Directors. Laura Felice, currently Senior Vice President, Controller, has been appointed Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and replaces Eddy in this role.
BJ Price Returns
Continue Researching BJWant to do more research on BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc (BJ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc (BJ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc (BJ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch