BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (BJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BJ POWR Grades
- BJ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.75% of US stocks.
- BJ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- BJ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.28% of US stocks).
BJ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BJ is 28.63 -- better than 99.27% of US stocks.
- BJ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 466.29 -- higher than 94.39% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.25 for BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc are VOLT, PAE, CWH, FTDR, and DIT.
- Visit BJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bjs.com.
BJ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BJ's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.22% lower, now standing at 17.6.
- BJ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, BJ's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BJ.
BJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BJ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.52% of graded US stocks.
- BJ's asset turnover comes in at 2.9 -- ranking 13th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.52||52-week high||$74.09|
|Prev. close||$59.32||52-week low||$37.15|
|Day high||$61.65||Avg. volume||1,277,007|
|50-day MA||$65.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.77||Market Cap||8.23B|
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (BJ) Company Bio
BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. operates warehouse clubs and gas stations in the eastern United States. The company’s warehouse clubs provide electronics, computers, office supplies, home and seasonal products, organic foods and meat, sports equipment, toys, baby products, health and beauty supplies, and jewelry. It also sells products online. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BJ Latest Social Stream
View Full BJ Social Stream
Latest BJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BJ as an investment opportunity.
IBM Global Managing Director of Consumer Industries Luq Niazi joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss grocery supply and labor shortages primarily fueled by Omicron and the rise of hybrid shopping.
WESTBOROUGH, Mass. & PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla., January 17, 2022--BJ’s Wholesale Club Announces Opening Date for its Newest Location in Port Charlotte, Florida
J.P. Morgan downgrades the stock to Underweight from Overweight and removes BJ's from the bank's focus list.
Shares of BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings (NYSE: BJ) were trading down 6.4% as of 11:31 a.m. ET on Friday. The discount warehouse operator has delivered more than a double to investors over the past few years, and that's exactly why one Wall Street analyst believes it's time to sell. J.P. Morgan analyst Christopher Horvers downgraded the stock from overweight to underweight and reduced the stock's near-term price target from $78 to $60, citing the potential for lower comp-sales growth in the near term.
The tag "all-weather stock" suits Costco (COST) as the company has weathered multiple market gyrations and still delivered returns to investors.
BJ Price Returns
Continue Researching BJWant to do more research on BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc (BJ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc (BJ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc (BJ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch