Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK): Price and Financial Metrics
BK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,596,513,627, Bank of New York Mellon Corp has a greater market value than 94.78% of US stocks.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.66% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BK is currently 287.46, higher than 99.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank of New York Mellon Corp are COF, CM, TRI, ALL, and WLTW.
- Visit BK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bnymellon.com.
BK Stock Price Chart More Charts
BK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.24||52-week high||$53.60|
|Prev. close||$33.75||52-week low||$26.40|
|Day high||$35.72||Avg. volume||6,909,479|
|50-day MA||$39.01||Dividend yield||3.67%|
|200-day MA||$44.52||Market Cap||31.19B|
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK) Company Bio
Bank of New York Mellon provides financial products and services to institutions, corporations, and high net worth individuals in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Investment Management and Investment Services. The company was founded in 1784 and is based in New York, New York.