Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK): Price and Financial Metrics
BK Stock Summary
- BK has a market capitalization of $46,746,261,075 -- more than approximately 95.25% of US stocks.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.89 for Bank of New York Mellon Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUM, EMR, WBA, PGR, and AON.
- Visit BK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bnymellon.com.
BK Stock Price Chart More Charts
BK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.18||52-week high||$54.27|
|Prev. close||$46.72||52-week low||$40.52|
|Day high||$46.96||Avg. volume||4,866,383|
|50-day MA||$49.69||Dividend yield||2.69%|
|200-day MA||$46.56||Market Cap||42.59B|
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK) Company Bio
Bank of New York Mellon provides financial products and services to institutions, corporations, and high net worth individuals in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Investment Management and Investment Services. The company was founded in 1784 and is based in New York, New York.