Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK): Price and Financial Metrics
BK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,926,493,955, Bank of New York Mellon Corp has a greater market value than 95.5% of US stocks.
- BK's went public 33.95 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank of New York Mellon Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EMR, AON, RELX, UBS, and PUK.
- Visit BK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bnymellon.com.
BK Stock Price Chart More Charts
BK Price/Volume Stats
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK) Company Bio
Bank of New York Mellon provides financial products and services to institutions, corporations, and high net worth individuals in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Investment Management and Investment Services. The company was founded in 1784 and is based in New York, New York.