Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BK POWR Grades
- BK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- BK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
BK Stock Summary
- BK has a market capitalization of $44,341,231,839 -- more than approximately 93.7% of US stocks.
- BK's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.11 for Bank of New York Mellon Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank of New York Mellon Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CM, CNC, LYG, NTR, and LFC.
- BK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank of New York Mellon Corp's official web site, go to www.bnymellon.com.
BK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BK's EV/EBIT ratio is 265.12% lower, now standing at -14.2.
- Over the past 243 months, BK's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BK.
BK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.88%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.27%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 47.12%.
The table below shows BK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.76% of graded US stocks.
- BK's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 313th of 437 Banking stocks.
- PNC, BAC, and ELVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BK.
The table below shows BK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.08||52-week high||$56.64|
|Prev. close||$51.15||52-week low||$32.65|
|Day high||$49.94||Avg. volume||5,194,421|
|50-day MA||$52.26||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$47.82||Market Cap||42.36B|
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK) Company Bio
Bank of New York Mellon provides financial products and services to institutions, corporations, and high net worth individuals in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Investment Management and Investment Services. The company was founded in 1784 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BK Latest Social Stream
View Full BK Social Stream
Latest BK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank of New York Mellon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BK as an investment opportunity.
BNY Mellon High Yield Strategies Fund, BNY Mellon Alcentra Global Credit Income 2024 Target Term Fund, Inc. and BNY Mellon Alcentra Global Multi-Strategy Credit Fund, Inc. Appoint Bradley J. Skapyak as Board Member
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BNY Mellon High Yield Strategies Fund (NYSE: DHF), BNY Mellon Alcentra Global Credit Income 2024 Target Term Fund, Inc. (NYSE: DCF) and BNY Mellon Alcentra Global Multi-Strategy Credit Fund, Inc. (Ticker: XALCX)(collectively, the "Funds") each announce the appointment of Bradley J. Skapyak to the Board. Mr. Skapyak is deemed to be an interested Board Member of the Funds as a result of his ownership of unvested restricted stock units of The Bank of New York Corporation
Citi (C) and BNY Mellon team up with Verizon in a bid to provide real-time bill pay access to Citi customers, in turn, helping them avoid the payment of overdraft fees.
BNY Mellon Investment Management and Wilshire Expand Access to BNY Mellon Custom Target Date Builder(SM) for Advisors with Voya Financial to Serve as First Recordkeeper
BNY Mellon Investment Management, one of the world's largest asset managers with $2.3 trillion in assets under management1, in partnership with Wilshire, a diversified global financial services firm and leading provider of investment consulting services, today announced expanded access to its BNY Mellon Custom Target Date BuilderSM (CTDB), with Voya Financial becoming the first recordkeeper to support the solution. The CTDB is a new advisor solution that provides more choice to the target date b
For the first time, retail customers can access real-time bill pay following a partnership between BNY Mellon, Citi and Verizon announced Wednesday (Sept. 15). And according to Steve Ledford, SVP products and strategy at The Clearing House, there will be more and more announcements by the end of this year and early next year as 
BNY Mellon Expands Optus Bank Relationship With $3 Million Investment as Part of the U. S. Department of the Treasury Financial Agent Mentor-Protégé Program
BNY Mellon announced today that it is expanding its relationship with South Carolina-based Optus Bank as part of the Treasury Department's Financial Agent Mentor-Protégé program. BNY Mellon has recently provided Optus Bank with a $3 million deposit to supplement the institution's investments in Low and Moderate Income (LMI) and minority communities.
BK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank of New York Mellon Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch