Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BK POWR Grades
- BK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- BK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.46% of US stocks).
BK Stock Summary
- BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP's market capitalization of $34,626,713,015 is ahead of 93.32% of US-listed equities.
- BK's went public 36.96 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.87 for BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP; that's greater than it is for 92.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIG, RF, CFG, STT, and FDX.
- BK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP's official web site, go to www.bnymellon.com.
BK Valuation Summary
- BK's price/earnings ratio is 13.7; this is 19.13% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BK's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BK.
BK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1575.16%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.41%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -110.25%.
The table below shows BK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.42% of graded US stocks.
- BK's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- ENVA, ELVT, and MCBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BK.
The table below shows BK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.59||52-week high||$64.63|
|Prev. close||$44.61||52-week low||$36.22|
|Day high||$45.01||Avg. volume||4,909,905|
|50-day MA||$42.15||Dividend yield||3.32%|
|200-day MA||$44.33||Market Cap||36.04B|
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK) Company Bio
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007. It is the world's largest custodian bank and securities services company, with $2.4 trillion in assets under management and $46.7 trillion in assets under custody as of the second quarter of 2021. It is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board. BNY Mellon is incorporated in Delaware. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BK Latest Social Stream
View Full BK Social Stream
Latest BK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BK as an investment opportunity.
Monday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from BNY Mellon Alcentra Glb (NYSE: DCF ). What''s Happening The company announced on Tuesday that it would pay shareholders a monthly dividend of 5 cents per share. On Tuesday, BNY Mellon Alcentra Glb will go ex-dividend, meaning the stock will trade lower to reflect that payout. In other … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Friday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from BNY Mellon High Yield (NYSE: DHF ). What''s Happening The company announced on Monday that it would pay shareholders a monthly dividend of 1.85 cents per share. On Monday, BNY Mellon High Yield will go ex-dividend, meaning the stock will trade lower to reflect that … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The Oracle of Omaha's $5.9 billion hidden portfolio is aggressively selling two larger holdings.
Major players in the market are Appway AG, Crealogix Holding AG, EdgeVerve Systems Limited, Fiserv Inc, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Sopra Steria, Temenos, Worldline SA, Cor Financial Solution Ltd. , FIS Inc, Vsoft Corporation, Apiture, BNY Mellon, and CR2. Major players in the market are Appway AG, Crealogix Holding AG, EdgeVerve Systems Limited, Fiserv Inc, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Sopra Steria, Temenos, Worldline SA, Cor Financial Solution Ltd. , FIS Inc, Vsoft Corporation, Apiture, BNY Mellon, and CR2.
The bear market has caused havoc for many this year.
BK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank of New York Mellon Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch