Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BK POWR Grades
- BK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 65.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.99% of US stocks).
BK Stock Summary
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp's market capitalization of $45,253,604,981 is ahead of 94.7% of US-listed equities.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- BK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank of New York Mellon Corp are AIG, BBD, DFS, ITUB, and MET.
- Visit BK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bnymellon.com.
BK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.78||52-week high||$52.82|
|Prev. close||$51.69||52-week low||$31.70|
|Day high||$52.29||Avg. volume||5,733,465|
|50-day MA||$48.01||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$41.25||Market Cap||45.33B|
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK) Company Bio
Bank of New York Mellon provides financial products and services to institutions, corporations, and high net worth individuals in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Investment Management and Investment Services. The company was founded in 1784 and is based in New York, New York.
BK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BK Latest Social Stream
View Full BK Social Stream
Latest BK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank of New York Mellon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BK as an investment opportunity.
Firm's largest sales of the 1st quarter
(Bloomberg) -- Tesla Inc.’s Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said the electric-vehicle manufacturer is suspending purchases using Bitcoin, triggering a slide in the digital currency.In a post on Twitter Wednesday, Musk cited concerns about “rapidly increasing use of fossil fuels for Bitcoin mining and transactions,” while signaling that Tesla might accept other cryptocurrencies if they are much less energy intensive. He also said the company won’t be selling any of the Bitcoin it holds.The largest cryptocurrency dropped as much as 15% to just above $46,000, before paring some of the retreat. It was down about 6% to $51,210 as of 7:03 a.m. in London on Thursday. Other tokens such Ether and Dogecoin also slid. The rush to sell briefly caused outages at some cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitc...
Fund's largest buys of the 1st quarter
Ripple Labs is trying to buy its way out of a SEC lawsuit saying its XRP cryptocoin is an unregistered security.
Stock Upgrades: Bank Of New York Mellon Demonstrates Rising Relative Strength, Big Money Buying Shares
Bank Of New York Mellon shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
BK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank of New York Mellon Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch