Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK): Price and Financial Metrics
BK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.71||52-week high||$52.26|
|Prev. close||$43.41||52-week low||$36.22|
|Day high||$43.93||Avg. volume||5,662,118|
|50-day MA||$42.73||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$44.43||Market Cap||34.49B|
BK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.14% of US stocks).
BK Stock Summary
- BK has a market capitalization of $31,896,788,681 -- more than approximately 92.96% of US stocks.
- BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- BK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP are TFC, PNC, HIG, TU, and RF.
- Visit BK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bnymellon.com.
BK Valuation Summary
- BK's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 13.64% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BK's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BK.
BK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -119.88%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.41%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -26.91%.
The table below shows BK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.42% of graded US stocks.
- BK's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- ENVA, ELVT, and MCBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BK.
The table below shows BK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BK, see our BK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$57.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK) Company Bio
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007. It is the world's largest custodian bank and securities services company, with $2.4 trillion in assets under management and $46.7 trillion in assets under custody as of the second quarter of 2021. It is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board. BNY Mellon is incorporated in Delaware. (Source:Wikipedia)
BK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BK Latest Social Stream
View Full BK Social Stream
Latest BK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BK as an investment opportunity.
BNY Mellon Launches Direct Indexing Solution for Financial Advisors
BNY Mellon (NYSE: BK) today announced a new direct indexing solution to financial advisors, managed by Mellon1, BNY Mellon Investment Management's indexing specialist. BNY Mellon Precision Direct IndexingSM S&P 500® seeks to match the performance and overall characteristics of the S&P 500® Index with an investment minimum of $250,000.
AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of BNY Trade Insurance, Ltd. and The Hamilton Insurance Corp.
OLDWICK, N.J., June 06, 2023--AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratings of "a+" (Excellent) of BNY Trade Insurance, Ltd. (BNY Trade) (Hamilton, Bermuda) and The Hamilton Insurance Corp. (Hamilton) (Melville, NY). The outlook of these Credit Ratings (ratings) is stable.
BNY Mellon's Pershing X Unveils Its New Wove Wealth Management Platform
BNY Mellon's Pershing X, a technology provider within BNY Mellon | Pershing (NYSE: BK), debuted Wove today, a groundbreaking wealth management platform that integrates the technology tools advisors use into a single, data-driven platform.
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK) closed at $42.52, marking a -0.51% move from the previous day.
3 Stocks That Hedge Funds Have Ghosted Big-Time
Hedge funds aren't always in selling mode, and these are three stocks that have seen some big selling pressure of late.
BK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank of New York Mellon Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...