Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 6,932,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.87% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- BK is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.73% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BK's price: COST, WSTG, SLGN, ISDR and ERIC.
BK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Bank of New York Mellon Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 8.7%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, BK offers a dividend yield in the top 40.61% of stocks in our set.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 33.06% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Bank of New York Mellon Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 71.91% of them.
BK Dividend Chart
BK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Bank of New York Mellon Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Bank of New York Mellon Corp Common Stock (BK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) - Dividend Investor
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha