Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BK has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 90.99% US-listed dividend payers.
- BK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 6,990,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.84% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, BK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.75% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EXPO, PDLI, AAPL, CWEN and TERP.
BK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Bank of New York Mellon Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 14.73%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bank of New York Mellon Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 35 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 60.07% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, BK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 41.39% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BK's equity discount rate is less than 66.47% of those stocks.
BK Dividend Chart
BK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Bank of New York Mellon Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Bank of New York Mellon Corp Common Stock (BK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) - Dividend Investor
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha