Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 6,893,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.82% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BK's price: CORR, UHT, ETR, RNR and SPTN.
BK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Bank of New York Mellon Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 16.85%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bank of New York Mellon Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Bank of New York Mellon Corp's dividend yield of 3.03% is in the top 39.89%.
- BK's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 33.64% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank of New York Mellon Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 70.28% of them.
BK Dividend Chart
BK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Bank of New York Mellon Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Bank of New York Mellon Corp Common Stock (BK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) - Dividend Investor
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha