The Buckle Inc. (BKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- BKE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BKE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.37% of US stocks).
BKE Stock Summary
- BUCKLE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.98% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BUCKLE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BKE comes in at 15.65% -- higher than that of 89.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BUCKLE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KRT, MYE, UFPI, STRT, and LRN.
- BKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BUCKLE INC's official web site, go to www.buckle.com.
BKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BKE's price/sales ratio is 11.11% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BKE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKE.
BKE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.15%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.95%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -19.65%.
The table below shows BKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.78% of graded US stocks.
- BKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.296 -- ranking 104th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DKS, WSM, and KIRK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKE.
The table below shows BKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.95||52-week high||$51.55|
|Prev. close||$44.66||52-week low||$26.50|
|Day high||$45.71||Avg. volume||553,352|
|50-day MA||$38.25||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$33.74||Market Cap||2.25B|
The Buckle Inc. (BKE) Company Bio
Buckle Inc. offers apparel, accessories, and footwear, catering to fashion-conscious young men and women. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Kearney, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKE Latest Social Stream
View Full BKE Social Stream
Latest BKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUCKLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 extreme value stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Top 5 Extreme Value Stocks To Buy Now. Value investing is an investment strategy that consists of selecting stocks which seem to be trading for less than their intrinsic […]
KEARNEY, Neb., December 01, 2022--THE BUCKLE, INC. REPORTS NOVEMBER 2022 NET SALES
In this piece, we will take a look at the twelve most popular jean brands in the USA. For more companies, head on over to the 5 Most Popular Jean Brands in USA. Jeans Industry: An Analysis According to Allied Market Research, the value of the global denim jeans market is predicted to reach $88.1 […]
The dividend increases over the past 18 months make these seven companies the best dividend stocks to buy and hold forever.
Buckle ( NYSE:BKE ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$332.3m (up 4.0% from 3Q 2022). Net...
BKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|