Buckle, Inc. (The) (BKE): Price and Financial Metrics
BKE Stock Summary
- Buckle Inc's stock had its IPO on May 11, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.95% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Buckle Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.88%, Buckle Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACU, MYE, CRWS, JBSS, and OBCI.
- Visit BKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.buckle.com.
BKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.90||52-week high||$44.08|
|Prev. close||$42.39||52-week low||$12.76|
|Day high||$43.54||Avg. volume||493,744|
|50-day MA||$39.83||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$27.95||Market Cap||2.14B|
Buckle, Inc. (The) (BKE) Company Bio
Buckle Inc. offers apparel, accessories, and footwear, catering to fashion-conscious young men and women. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Kearney, Nebraska.
BKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKE Latest Social Stream
View Full BKE Social Stream
Latest BKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Buckle Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKE as an investment opportunity.
Buckle (BKE) delivers tenth straight monthly sales increase in March. Also, the company's online business amid the pandemic seems encouraging.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
The Buckle Inc. said Thursday that sales for the 5-week fiscal month ended April 3 rose 240.2% from a year ago, to $139.4 million from $41.0 million. When compared with the fiscal month of March in 2019, pre-pandemic, sales rose 69.5%. Sales for the nine-week period ended April 3 totaled $205.5 million, up 97.7% from the same period a year ago, and up 45.0% from the 2019 period. That is above the FactSet consensus for fiscal first-quarter sales of $203.3 million. The company said sales for the 2020 period were significantly impacted by the closure of all of the apparel, accessories and footwear retailer's stores, starting March 18, 2020, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Buckle's stock, which was still inactive in premarket trading, has rallied 38.7% year to date while the S&P 500 h...
The Buckle, Inc. Reports March 2021 Net Sales
Buckle (BKE) declares $0.33/share quarterly dividend, 10% increase from prior dividend of $0.30.Forward yield 3.25%Payable April 29; for shareholders of record April 15; ex-div April 14.Also, the company appointed Brady M. Fritz as Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, effective immediately.See BKE Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
BKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Buckle Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!