Buckle, Inc. (The) (BKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BKE reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.12% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that BKE reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.67% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BKE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FTI, UDR, K, NTP and GWGH.
BKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Buckle Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 60.08%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Buckle Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, BKE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 87.25% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 60.08%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92.62% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, BKE has a discount rate lower than 92.62% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BKE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 4.56% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BKE Dividend Chart
BKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|