Black Hills Corporation (BKH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKH POWR Grades
- BKH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 67.53% of US stocks.
- BKH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- BKH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BKH Stock Summary
- BKH's went public 35.38 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Black Hills Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BKH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.45% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Black Hills Corp are AL, WTRG, ETRN, JACK, and FRT.
- Visit BKH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackhillscorp.com.
BKH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.52||52-week high||$71.34|
|Prev. close||$67.23||52-week low||$51.97|
|Day high||$67.35||Avg. volume||356,056|
|50-day MA||$67.16||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$60.96||Market Cap||4.12B|
Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Company Bio
Black Hills Corporation is comprised of regulated Electric Utilities and regulated Gas Utilities segments, and its Non-regulated Energy Group is comprised of Power Generation, Coal Mining, and Oil and Gas segments. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Rapid City, South Dakota.
BKH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKH Latest Social Stream
View Full BKH Social Stream
Latest BKH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Black Hills Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKH as an investment opportunity.
Black Hills Corporation’s Annual Community Impact Report Highlights Contributions to Local Communities and Overall Economic Impact
Last year, the Company contributed $5.6 million to non-profit partnersRAPID CITY, S.D., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Black Hills Corp., a Rapid City-based utility company (the “Company”) whose subsidiaries conduct operations as Black Hills Energy, today released its 2020 Community Impact Report, highlighting corporate contributions, volunteerism efforts and overall economic impact during the past year. Unprecedented challenges called for renewed commitment to the unique needs of each of the 823 communities Black Hills Corp. serves. In response, the Company provided $5.6 million in charitable support last year to non-profit organizations, Chambers of Commerce, economic development organizations and energy assistance programs. “We are an engaged, responsible community partner and, in ...
The following slide deck was published by Black Hills Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Jerome Nichols - Director of Investor Relations Linn Evans - President and Chief Executive Officer Rich Kinzley - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Weinstein - Credit Suisse...
You can find our earnings release and materials for our call this morning at our website at www.blackhillscorp.com, under the Investor Relations heading. Leading our quarterly earnings discussion today are Linn Evans, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Rich Kinzley, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Black Hills Corp. (NYSE:BKH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
BKH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|