Black Hills Corporation (BKH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BKH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKH is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BKH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.29% of US stocks).
BKH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Black Hills Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BKH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.51% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Black Hills Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 6.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Black Hills Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WTRG, ARTNA, AL, FCPT, and JACK.
- BKH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Black Hills Corp's official web site, go to www.blackhillscorp.com.
BKH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BKH's price/sales ratio is 11.11% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, BKH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.9.
- BKH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKH.
BKH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.86%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -106.94%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.18%.
The table below shows BKH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.84||52-week high||$71.34|
|Prev. close||$67.66||52-week low||$51.97|
|Day high||$68.12||Avg. volume||363,202|
|50-day MA||$67.22||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$63.79||Market Cap||4.27B|
Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Company Bio
Black Hills Corporation is comprised of regulated Electric Utilities and regulated Gas Utilities segments, and its Non-regulated Energy Group is comprised of Power Generation, Coal Mining, and Oil and Gas segments. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Rapid City, South Dakota.
BKH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKH Latest Social Stream
View Full BKH Social Stream
Latest BKH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Black Hills Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKH as an investment opportunity.
Office of Consumer Advocate to investigate jump in Black Hills natural gas rates Wyoming Tribune
RAPID CITY, S.D., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Black Hills Corp. (NYSE: BKH) will announce its 2021 second quarter earnings after the market closes Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2021, and will host a live conference call and webcast at 11 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2021, to discuss the companys financial results.
Black Hills Corporation found using ticker (BKH) have now 8 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 79 and 60 and has a mean target at 74.38. Now with the previous closing price of 66.21 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 12.3%. The day 50 moving average is 67.37 and the 200 day MA is 64.78. The company has a market capitalisation of $4,135m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BKH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Black Hills Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates as an electric and natural gas utility company in the United States. It operates through f...
Black Hills Corp. Electric Utilities File Long-term Integrated Resource Plan GlobeNewswire
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Black Hills Corporation ( NYSE:BKH ) by projecting its...
BKH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|