Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BKH has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.81%, higher than about 96.79% stocks in our dividend set.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 5.64 -- higher than 94.78% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- BKH is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 3.15% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BKH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FENG, HOLI, OLED, CIG and RMAX.
BKH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BKH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 8590.89% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Black Hills Corp are:
- With a market cap of roughly $5 billion, BKH is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 94.75% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, BKH has a beta lower than 91.85% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Black Hills Corp's estimated return of 8590.89% surpasses about 99.42% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BKH Dividend Chart
BKH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|