Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BKH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 7.51% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BKH has less fluctuation in its price than 95.85% of stocks we're observing.
- BKH is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 6.42% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BKH's price: NEXA, GBDC, WSM, KNSL and ESLT.
BKH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Black Hills Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 25.08% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Black Hills Corp are:
- The amount of revenue Black Hills Corp earns annually is around 2 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 83.18% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BKH than it is for 5.63% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Black Hills Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 5.63% of them.
BKH Dividend Chart
BKH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|