Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BKH has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.81%, higher than about 96.79% stocks in our dividend set.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 5.64 -- higher than 94.78% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- BKH is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 3.15% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BKH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FENG, HOLI, OLED, CIG and RMAX.
BKH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BKH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 78.9% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Black Hills Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- BKH generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 83.77% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, BKH is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 88.06% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, BKH is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 83.67% of stocks.
BKH Dividend Chart
BKH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|