Baker Hughes (BKR): Price and Financial Metrics
BKR Stock Summary
- BKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.18 -- higher than merely 1.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Baker Hughes Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Baker Hughes Co is reporting a growth rate of -1,176.39%; that's higher than merely 1.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Baker Hughes Co, a group of peers worth examining would be IMO, OXY, TEF, FANG, and FNV.
- BKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baker Hughes Co's official web site, go to www.bakerhughes.com.
BKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.10||52-week high||$25.64|
|Prev. close||$19.90||52-week low||$12.01|
|Day high||$20.26||Avg. volume||7,730,068|
|50-day MA||$22.72||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$18.60||Market Cap||20.91B|
Baker Hughes (BKR) Company Bio
Baker Hughes Company provides integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions worldwide. The company was formerly known as Baker Hughes, a GE company and changed its name to Baker Hughes Company in October 2019. Baker Hughes Company is based in Houston, Texas.
BKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Baker Hughes Co. To summarize, we found that Baker Hughes Co ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Baker Hughes Co ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.02 years, is -0.35% -- higher than merely 4.26% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Baker Hughes Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -34.53. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.6% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Baker Hughes Co experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BKR Social Stream
Latest BKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baker Hughes Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKR as an investment opportunity.
Baker Hughes reported on Friday that the number of oil and gas rigs in the United States increased by 7 this week, bringing the total rig count to 439
Baker Hughes on Friday reported that the number of active U.S. rigs drilling for oil was up by 7 at 344 this week. The total active U.S. rig count, which includes those drilling for natural gas, was also up by 7 at 439, according to Baker Hughes. May West Texas Intermediate crude continued to pull back after four consecutive session gains. The contract was down 18 cents, or 0.3%, to $63.28 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Photo by hapabapa/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesI have been a bear on the U.S. economy for several years. I figured that once government stimulus ran out, the vital signs of the economy would turn down. That would potentially hurt cyclical names like General Electric (GE) whose industrial operations ("Industrial") were...
Wall Street is greatly underestimating the longer-term outlook of hydrogen and Plug Power, while PLUG stock appears to have stabilized.
The energy sector dropped heavily in 2020.
BKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!