Baker Hughes (BKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- BKR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.09% of US stocks).
BKR Stock Summary
- BKR has a higher market value than 90.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,708,691,391.
- Baker Hughes Co's stock had its IPO on July 5, 2017, making it an older stock than only 16.45% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 197.92, Baker Hughes Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCEP, BF.B, NTRS, HIG, and NTR.
- BKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baker Hughes Co's official web site, go to www.bakerhughes.com.
BKR Valuation Summary
- BKR's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 20% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 51 months, BKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 26.
- BKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 26 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKR.
BKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.71% of graded US stocks.
- BKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 77th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TRT, PFIE, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKR.
The table below shows BKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.46||52-week high||$27.66|
|Prev. close||$26.27||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$27.55||Avg. volume||8,274,360|
|50-day MA||$24.58||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$23.50||Market Cap||28.47B|
Baker Hughes (BKR) Company Bio
Baker Hughes Company provides integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions worldwide. The company was formerly known as Baker Hughes, a GE company and changed its name to Baker Hughes Company in October 2019. Baker Hughes Company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BKR Social Stream
Latest BKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baker Hughes Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKR as an investment opportunity.
Wednesday afternoon''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Activision Blizzard, Baker Hughes, ConocoPhillips, Delta Air Lines, Home Depot, Mattel, Riot Blockchain, Spirit Airlines and Snap.
Baker Hughes (BKR) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Yahoo Finance’s Jared Blikre discusses how energy markets closed today and the recent rally in oil.
Yahoo Finance's Ines Ferre reports on how energy markets closed.
Tendayi Kapfidze, U.S. Bank chief economist, appears on Yahoo Finance Live to discuss a recent rise in inflation and rising prices for food, gasoline, and housing.
BKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|