Baker Hughes Co. (BKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- BKR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BKR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.18% of US stocks).
BKR Stock Summary
- BKR has a market capitalization of $37,677,357,500 -- more than approximately 92.61% of US stocks.
- BKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 157.56 -- higher than 84.45% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, BKR has reported earnings growth of -109.19%, putting it ahead of merely 16.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Baker Hughes Co are PUK, LFC, AFL, ALL, and LUV.
- Visit BKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bakerhughes.com.
BKR Valuation Summary
- BKR's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 20% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 51 months, BKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 26.
- BKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 26 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKR.
BKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.71% of graded US stocks.
- BKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 77th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TRT, PFIE, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKR.
The table below shows BKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.09||52-week high||$39.78|
|Prev. close||$28.87||52-week low||$19.23|
|Day high||$29.42||Avg. volume||11,080,157|
|50-day MA||$33.02||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$29.27||Market Cap||29.89B|
Baker Hughes Co. (BKR) Company Bio
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world's largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston. The company was originally known as Baker Hughes Incorporated until 2017 when it was merged with GE Oil and Gas to become Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE), then in 2019 the company divested from General Electric and became Baker Hughes Company. As of December 2020, GE is no longer majority owner of Baker Hughes, owning 30% and intending to completely divest its ownership stake over the next few years. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BKR Social Stream
Latest BKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baker Hughes Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKR as an investment opportunity.
US stocks put together back-to-back up days to end week. S&P and Nasdaq close week higher Gold trades lower on the week Crude oil settles the week at $91.59 and that is lower on the week Dallas Fed trimmed mean PCE inflation 3.5% vs 3.1% prior Baker Hughes oil rig count up 2 to
The number of active drilling rigs in the United States rose by 5 this week—the 18th straight weekly increase to the number of oil and gas rigs in the United States. The total rig count now has now reached 650, as the world watches for any signs of increased output from the United States that would allow a weaning off from Russian oil—at least in part. Baker Hughes reported this week that the total active rig figure—oil, gas, and miscellaneous—is 248 rigs higher than the rig count this time in 2021. Oil-directed rigs rose…
Total rigs up 5
Pipeline Transportation Market to Derive Growth from the Presence of Several Large Scale Companies Across the World by 2028 | ABB , Emerson Electric Co., ESRI , FMC Technologies
Pune, India, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The pipeline transportation market size was USD 18.56 billion in 2020. The market is projected to grow from USD 19.21 billion 2021 to USD 27.82 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.4% during the 2021-2028 period. This vital information is presented by Fortune Business Insights™ , in its report, titled, "Pipeline Transportation Market, 2021-2028." Factors such as the ability to erase concerns such as rapid industrialization and rising development in the field of oil and gas are expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period. Additionally, factors such as rising energy demand will boost market growth. Request To Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/pipeline-transportation-mark...
Baker Hughes undefined on Friday reported that the number of active U.S. rigs drilling for oil was up by two to 522 this week. That followed a climb of 4 oil…
BKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|