Baker Hughes (BKR): Price and Financial Metrics
BKR Stock Summary
- BKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.17 -- higher than merely 2.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Baker Hughes Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Baker Hughes Co is reporting a growth rate of -1,176.39%; that's higher than merely 1.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Baker Hughes Co are IMO, OXY, TEF, SSL, and FANG.
- BKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baker Hughes Co's official web site, go to www.bakerhughes.com.
BKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.82||52-week high||$25.64|
|Prev. close||$19.55||52-week low||$12.13|
|Day high||$20.10||Avg. volume||7,861,179|
|50-day MA||$22.51||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$18.68||Market Cap||20.62B|
Baker Hughes (BKR) Company Bio
Baker Hughes Company provides integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions worldwide. The company was formerly known as Baker Hughes, a GE company and changed its name to Baker Hughes Company in October 2019. Baker Hughes Company is based in Houston, Texas.
BKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BKR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Baker Hughes Co ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Baker Hughes Co ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.02 years, is -0.35% -- higher than merely 4.27% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Baker Hughes Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -34.53. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 3.65% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Baker Hughes Co experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BKR Social Stream
Latest BKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baker Hughes Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKR as an investment opportunity.
Baker Hughes (BKR) trades flat pre-market after reporting in-line Q1 adjusted earnings while revenues fell more than 11% Y/Y to $4.78B.Baker Hughes also posts a Q1 net loss attributable to the company of $452M, compared with a $653M profit in Q4, which it attributes to an unrealized loss on its...
Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 21, 2021 08:00 ET Company Participants Jud Bailey - Vice President, Investor Relations Lorenzo Simonelli - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Brian Worrell - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Sean Meakim - JPMorgan James West - Evercore ISI Chase...
Pre-open movers U.S. stock futures traded slightly lower in early pre-market trade after the Dow Jones dropped more than 250 points in the previous session. Investors are awaiting earnings results from Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ ), Baker Hughes (NYSE: BKR ) and Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG ). Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 27 points to 33,676.00 while the Standard & Poor’s 500 index futures fell 3.50 points at 4,123.00. Futures for the Nasdaq 100 index fell 32 points to 13,762.25. The U.S. has the highest number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in the world, with total infections in the country exceeding 31,793,040 with around 568,470 deaths. India reported a total of at least 15,616,130 confirmed cases, while Brazil confirmed over 14,043,070 case...
Baker Hughes tops profit expectations but falls shy on revenue, amid weakness in oilfield services and equipment
Baker Hughes Co. undefined reported Wednesday a first-quarter loss but an adjusted profit that beat expectations, while revenue fell just shy of forecasts as…
Higher contributions from Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business unit and increased cost productivity aid Baker Hughes' (BKR) Q1 earnings.
BKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|