Baker Hughes Co. (BKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKR POWR Grades
- BKR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BKR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
BKR Stock Summary
- BKR has a higher market value than 92.13% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,323,102,389.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BAKER HUGHES CO is reporting a growth rate of -70.05%; that's higher than merely 19.12% of US stocks.
- BAKER HUGHES CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 74.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BAKER HUGHES CO are LH, IR, CTSH, LHX, and PWR.
- BKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BAKER HUGHES CO's official web site, go to www.bakerhughes.com.
BKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BKR's price/sales ratio is 13.33% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- BKR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKR.
BKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.71% of graded US stocks.
- BKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 77th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TRT, PFIE, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKR.
The table below shows BKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BKR, see our BKR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.72||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
BKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.58||52-week high||$38.65|
|Prev. close||$27.26||52-week low||$20.42|
|Day high||$27.64||Avg. volume||6,663,483|
|50-day MA||$30.37||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$27.79||Market Cap||27.89B|
Baker Hughes Co. (BKR) Company Bio
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world's largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston. The company was originally known as Baker Hughes Incorporated until 2017 when it was merged with GE Oil and Gas to become Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE), then in 2019 the company divested from General Electric and became Baker Hughes Company. As of December 2020, GE is no longer majority owner of Baker Hughes, owning 30% and intending to completely divest its ownership stake over the next few years. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BKR Social Stream
Latest BKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAKER HUGHES CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKR as an investment opportunity.
Wynn Resorts and BioNTech have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Wynn Resorts and BioNTech have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Baker Hughes to Supply Liquefaction Trains for Sempra Infrastructure’s Port Arthur LNG Phase 1 Project
Contract awarded by Bechtel for Main Refrigerant Compressors (MRCs) includes two liquefaction trains, for a total of four Frame 7 turbines and eight centrifugal compressorsBaker Hughes will also provide two motor driven compressors for the plant’s boosting servicesTechnology capable of producing a nameplate capacity of approximately 13 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) HOUSTON and LONDON, March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baker Hughes (NASDAQ: BKR), an energy technology company, announced Monday
Despite shrinking by US$2.2b in the past week, Baker Hughes (NASDAQ:BKR) shareholders are still up 197% over 3 years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Baker Hughes Company ( NASDAQ:BKR ) share price down 16% in the...
US drillers add the most gas rigs in a week since December 2018 - Baker Hughes
U.S. energy firms this week added the most natural gas rigs in a week in over four years, leading to a rise in the combined oil and gas rig count for the first time in five weeks, energy services firm Baker Hughes Co said on Friday. The oil and gas rig count, an early indicator of future output, rose eight to 754 in the week to March 17. Baker Hughes said that puts the total rig count up 91 rigs, or 13.7%, over this time last year.
Baker Hughes Foundation Contributes $75,000 to Banco Alimentare Onlus Foundation
FLORENCE, ITALY / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2023 / Baker Hughes Italian charity promotes recovery, redistribution of food surpluses to address need2,700 servings of food diverted from waste and given to charity following Baker Hughes Annual Meeting ...
BKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...