Baker Hughes (BKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKR POWR Grades
- BKR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.77% of US stocks.
- BKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BKR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BKR Stock Summary
- BKR has a market capitalization of $21,892,794,483 -- more than approximately 88.86% of US stocks.
- BKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 521.43 -- higher than 93.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Baker Hughes Co's stock had its IPO on July 5, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 13.46% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Baker Hughes Co, a group of peers worth examining would be SRCL, EEFT, TTM, MOG.A, and TCMD.
- Visit BKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bakerhughes.com.
BKR Valuation Summary
- BKR's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- BKR's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 49 months.
- Over the past 49 months, BKR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 226.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKR.
BKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.12||52-week high||$26.57|
|Prev. close||$21.00||52-week low||$12.13|
|Day high||$21.55||Avg. volume||8,265,488|
|50-day MA||$23.35||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$21.46||Market Cap||22.00B|
Baker Hughes (BKR) Company Bio
Baker Hughes Company provides integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions worldwide. The company was formerly known as Baker Hughes, a GE company and changed its name to Baker Hughes Company in October 2019. Baker Hughes Company is based in Houston, Texas.
BKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Baker Hughes Co. To summarize, we found that Baker Hughes Co ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Baker Hughes Co, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.18 years, is -0.15% -- higher than just 10.35% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Baker Hughes Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 18.3% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BKR Social Stream
Latest BKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baker Hughes Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKR as an investment opportunity.
Solid Control Equipment Market 2021 Comprehensive Insights - Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton Company, Weatherford International Plc, Baker Hughes Company
The Solid Control Equipment Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Solid Control Equipment market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations,
Insights on the Industrial Metrology Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Applied Materials, Baker Hughes and Microsoft Among Others
DUBLIN, July 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Industrial Metrology Market Research Report by End-user Industry, by Offering, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The Global Industrial
Downhole Tools Market to Rise at 8.6% CAGR till 2027; Huge Investment in Hydrocarbon Exploration Will Provide Impetus to Market Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
Key companies covered in downhole tools market are National Oilwell Varco (United States), Schoeller-Bleckmann Sales (United States), Weatherford (Switzerland), Core Laboratories (Netherlands), Baker Hughes (United States), Hunting PLC (United Kingdom), Schlumberger (United States), RPC, Inc. (United States), APS Technology Inc. (United States), Flotek Industries, Inc. (United States), TechnipFMC (United Kingdom), United Drilling Tools Ltd (India), Rival Downhole Tools (United States) and others Key companies covered in downhole tools market are National Oilwell Varco (United States), Schoeller-Bleckmann Sales (United States), Weatherford (Switzerland), Core Laboratories (Netherlands), Baker Hughes (United States), Hunting PLC (United Kingdom), Schlumberger (United States), RPC, Inc. (U...
Sirius Petroleum, the Africa focused oil & gas production and development company, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Baker Hughes. The MOU appoints Baker Hughes as the approved services provider to Phase 1 of the approved work programme (AWP) of the OML 65 Licence, a large onshore block in the western Niger Delta,
Digital Oilfield Market to Benefit Profoundly; Growing Adoption of Smart Solutions in the Oilfield Industry to Propel Market, states Fortune Business Insights
Key companies covered in digital oilfield market are Schlumberger (Texas, US), Halliburton (Texas, US), Weatherford (Texas, US), Siemens (Munich, Germany), Osprey Informatics (Calgary, Canada), IBM (Armonk, New York.), Digi International (Minnesota, US), Microsoft (Washington, US), Baker Hughes (Texas, US), Kongsberg Digital (Asker, Norway), Rockwell Automation (Wisconsin, US), Accenture (Dublin, Ireland), Honeywell Process Solutions (North Carolina, US), ABB (Zürich, Switzerland), Emerson (Missouri, US), National Oilwell Varco (Texas, US) and others Key companies covered in digital oilfield market are Schlumberger (Texas, US), Halliburton (Texas, US), Weatherford (Texas, US), Siemens (Munich, Germany), Osprey Informatics (Calgary, Canada), IBM (Armonk, New York.), Digi International (M...
BKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|