Baker Hughes Co. (BKR): Price and Financial Metrics
BKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.24||52-week high||$37.58|
|Prev. close||$31.73||52-week low||$26.12|
|Day high||$32.28||Avg. volume||6,881,180|
|50-day MA||$34.23||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$32.35||Market Cap||32.44B|
BKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKR POWR Grades
- BKR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.18% of US stocks.
- BKR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BKR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 46.02% of US stocks).
BKR Stock Summary
- BAKER HUGHES CO's market capitalization of $34,000,643,244 is ahead of 92.72% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of BAKER HUGHES CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, BKR has reported earnings growth of 359.39%, putting it ahead of 96.36% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAKER HUGHES CO, a group of peers worth examining would be NUE, FDS, ROK, AME, and STLD.
- Visit BKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bakerhughes.com.
BKR Valuation Summary
- BKR's price/earnings ratio is 20.2; this is 129.55% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- BKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 38.4 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKR.
BKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.71% of graded US stocks.
- BKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 77th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TRT, PFIE, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKR.
The table below shows BKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Baker Hughes Co. (BKR) Company Bio
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world's largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston. The company was originally known as Baker Hughes Incorporated until 2017 when it was merged with GE Oil and Gas to become Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE), then in 2019 the company divested from General Electric and became Baker Hughes Company. As of December 2020, GE is no longer majority owner of Baker Hughes, owning 30% and intending to completely divest its ownership stake over the next few years. (Source:Wikipedia)
BKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BKR Social Stream
Latest BKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAKER HUGHES CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKR as an investment opportunity.
In its weekly release, Baker Hughes (BKR) reports that its count of oil and gas rigs has increased for three straight weeks.
Baker Hughes (BKR) reachead $33.82 at the closing of the latest trading day, reflecting a -0.44% change compared to its last close.
Baker Hughes is among oil field gear and services providers enjoying a lift amid a resurgence in the oil industry, amid slowing sales of fully electric vehicles. On Monday, Baker Hughes stock reached an important milestone, with its Relative Strength (RS) Rating improving to 81, up from 78 the day before. The upgraded 81 Relative Strength Rating shows Baker Hughes stock is in the top 19% for price performance this past year.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best LNG and LNG shipping stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more LNG and LNG shipping stocks, go directly to the 5 Best LNG and LNG Shipping Stocks to Buy Now. The United States has witnessed a surge in natural gas production since […]
Baker Hughes (BKR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|