Baker Hughes Co. (BKR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4.25 years, BKR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 5.17%.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BKR has returned $501,000,000 US dollars -- more than 81.29% of public US dividend stocks.
- BKR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -641.1% over the past 4.25 years -- higher than just 1.35% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BKR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATNI, PPL, MPX, SQFT and CPAC.
BKR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BKR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 220.82%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Baker Hughes Co are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, BKR has a beta lower than 80.62% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Baker Hughes Co's estimated return of 220.82% surpasses about 79.07% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BKR Dividend Chart
BKR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|