Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKSC Stock Summary
- BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP's stock had its IPO on October 24, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.86% of US equities in our set.
- BKSC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.61% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP's share price is greater than that of only 0.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FRAF, IBCP, EVBN, OPOF, and BPOP.
- Visit BKSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.banksc.com.
BKSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BKSC's price/sales ratio is 45.16% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 243 months, BKSC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKSC.
BKSC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1763.09%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -0.8%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.7%.
The table below shows BKSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.21||52-week high||$20.77|
|Prev. close||$16.60||52-week low||$14.70|
|Day high||$16.95||Avg. volume||2,450|
|50-day MA||$16.49||Dividend yield||4.1%|
|200-day MA||$16.84||Market Cap||90.00M|
Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC) Company Bio
Bank of South Carolina Corporation operates as the holding company for The Bank of South Carolina that provides commercial banking services to individuals, professionals, and small and middle market businesses in South Carolina. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKSC Latest Social Stream
View Full BKSC Social Stream
Latest BKSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKSC as an investment opportunity.
Today, the Bank of South Carolina Corporation (Nasdaq: BKSC) announced that Fleetwood S. Hassell plans to retire as President & Chief Executive Officer of the Company and its subsidiary, The Bank of South Carolina, on September 30, 2023. Mr. Hassell will continue to serve on the Board of Directors of both the Company and the Bank after his retirement. The Board of Directors of the Company and the Bank have elected Eugene H. Walpole, IV, the current Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Offi
The Bank of South Carolina Corporation (Nasdaq: BKSC) announced unaudited earnings of $6,655,140 or $1.20 and $1.18 basic and diluted per share, respectively, for the year ended December 31, 2022 – a decrease of $89,725 or 1.33% from earnings for the year ended December 31, 2021 of $6,744,865 or $1.22 and $1.19 basic and diluted per share, respectively. Earnings for the three months ended December 31, 2022 increased $268,616 or 17.45% to $1,807,785 compared to $1,539,169 for the three months end
The board of Bank of South Carolina Corporation ( NASDAQ:BKSC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.17 per...
Today, the Board of Directors of Bank of South Carolina Corporation, (NASDAQ: BKSC) the parent company for The Bank of South Carolina, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per share to shareholders of record December 27, 2022, payable January 31, 2023.
Bank of South Carolina ( NASDAQ:BKSC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.45m (up 2.9% from...
BKSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank Of South Carolina Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch