Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKSC Stock Summary
- BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP's stock had its IPO on October 24, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.6% of US equities in our set.
- BKSC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BKSC is more volatile than only 18.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FRAF, IBCP, EVBN, UBFO, and UMPQ.
- Visit BKSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.banksc.com.
BKSC Valuation Summary
- BKSC's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 60.71% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BKSC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKSC.
BKSC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.7%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.71%.
The table below shows BKSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.50||52-week high||$21.04|
|Prev. close||$16.42||52-week low||$16.11|
|Day high||$16.50||Avg. volume||6,397|
|50-day MA||$16.74||Dividend yield||4.14%|
|200-day MA||$18.17||Market Cap||91.61M|
Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC) Company Bio
Bank of South Carolina Corporation operates as the holding company for The Bank of South Carolina that provides commercial banking services to individuals, professionals, and small and middle market businesses in South Carolina. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKSC Latest Social Stream
View Full BKSC Social Stream
Latest BKSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKSC as an investment opportunity.
Bank of South Carolina Corporation ( NASDAQ:BKSC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.17 per share on the...
Today, the Board of Directors of Bank of South Carolina Corporation, (NASDAQ: BKSC) the parent company for The Bank of South Carolina, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per share to shareholders of record October 4, 2022, payable October 31, 2022.
The Bank of South Carolina Corporation (NASDAQ: BKSC) announced unaudited earnings of $1,542,981, or $0.28 and $0.27 basic and diluted earnings per share, respectively, for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 – a decrease of $125,703, or 7.5%, from earnings for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 of $1,668,684, or $0.30 and $0.29 basic and diluted earnings per share, respectively. Unaudited earnings for the six months ended June 30, 2022 decreased $471,671 or 13.6%, to $3,007,088 compared to $3,478,759
Bank of South Carolina Corporation ( NASDAQ:BKSC ) will pay a dividend of US$0.17 on the 29th of July. Based on this...
Bank of South Carolina's (NASDAQ:BKSC) investors will be pleased with their 0.5% return over the last three years
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But in any...
BKSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank Of South Carolina Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch