Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKSC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 338.62, Bank Of South Carolina Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.77% of US stocks.
- BKSC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.52% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bank Of South Carolina Corp's share price is greater than that of only 3.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBFO, PCB, OPOF, TSBK, and SMBK.
- BKSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of South Carolina Corp's official web site, go to www.banksc.com.
BKSC Valuation Summary
- BKSC's price/earnings ratio is 15.7; this is 42.73% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BKSC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.
- BKSC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKSC.
BKSC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5.6%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -9.8%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.59%.
The table below shows BKSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.75||52-week high||$23.15|
|Prev. close||$17.50||52-week low||$16.75|
|Day high||$17.60||Avg. volume||7,734|
|50-day MA||$18.30||Dividend yield||3.89%|
|200-day MA||$19.92||Market Cap||92.96M|
Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC) Company Bio
Bank of South Carolina Corporation operates as the holding company for The Bank of South Carolina that provides commercial banking services to individuals, professionals, and small and middle market businesses in South Carolina. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKSC Latest Social Stream
View Full BKSC Social Stream
Latest BKSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of South Carolina Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKSC as an investment opportunity.
Bank of South Carolina press release (BKSC): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.27.Returns on average assets and average equity for the year ended December 31, 2021 were 1.14% and 12.30%,…
The Bank of South Carolina Corporation (Nasdaq: BKSC) announced unaudited earnings of $6,744,866 or $1.22 and $1.19 basic and diluted per share, respectively, for the year ended December 31, 2021 – an increase of $284,235 or 4.40% from earnings for the year ended December 31, 2020 of $6,460,631 or $1.17 and $1.14 basic and diluted per share, respectively. Earnings for the three months ended December 31, 2021 decreased $196,036 or 11.30% to $1,539,170 compared to $1,735,206 for the three months e
Readers hoping to buy Bank of South Carolina Corporation ( NASDAQ:BKSC ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Today, the Board of Directors of Bank of South Carolina Corporation, (NASDAQ: BKSC) the parent company for The Bank of South Carolina, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per share to shareholders of record December 28, 2021, payable January 31, 2022.
Bank of South Carolina Co. (NASDAQ:BKSC)s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $20.49 and traded as low as $20.39. Bank of South Carolina shares last traded at $20.39, with a volume of 168 shares traded. The 
BKSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank Of South Carolina Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch