Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC): Price and Financial Metrics
BKSC Stock Summary
- BKSC's went public 34.26 years ago, making it older than 92.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.51 for Bank Of South Carolina Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BKSC is more volatile than just 0.11% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of South Carolina Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MDJH, SVBI, ALRS, QCRH, and MVBF.
- BKSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of South Carolina Corp's official web site, go to www.banksc.com.
BKSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.52||52-week high||$19.45|
|Prev. close||$16.30||52-week low||$11.43|
|Day high||$16.62||Avg. volume||9,324|
|50-day MA||$16.38||Dividend yield||4.17%|
|200-day MA||$16.40||Market Cap||91.21M|
Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC) Company Bio
Bank of South Carolina Corporation operates as the holding company for The Bank of South Carolina that provides commercial banking services to individuals, professionals, and small and middle market businesses in South Carolina. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.