Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC): Price and Financial Metrics
BKSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.49||52-week high||$18.17|
|Prev. close||$10.38||52-week low||$9.52|
|Day high||$10.55||Avg. volume||8,883|
|50-day MA||$12.74||Dividend yield||6.38%|
|200-day MA||$14.65||Market Cap||57.55M|
BKSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKSC Stock Summary
- BKSC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,328.83 -- higher than 97.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BKSC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 177.46%, BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.73% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICFI, CODI, IBCP, OXM, and HBT.
- BKSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP's official web site, go to www.banksc.com.
BKSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BKSC's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.91% lower, now standing at 10.
- Over the past 243 months, BKSC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKSC.
BKSC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 179.96%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.49%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.71%.
The table below shows BKSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC) Company Bio
Bank of South Carolina Corporation operates as the holding company for The Bank of South Carolina that provides commercial banking services to individuals, professionals, and small and middle market businesses in South Carolina. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
BKSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKSC Latest Social Stream
View Full BKSC Social Stream
Latest BKSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF SOUTH CAROLINA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKSC as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of regulated markets for trading 12,000 U.S. and international securities, today announced Bank of South Carolina Corporation (OTCQX: BKSC), the parent company for The Bank of South Carolina, has qualified to trade on the OTCQX® Best Market. Bank of South Carolina Corporation previously traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market but completed its voluntarily delisting from that exchange on September 14, 2023. Ba
Today, the Board of Directors of Bank of South Carolina Corporation, (NASDAQ: BKSC) (the "Company") the parent company for The Bank of South Carolina (the "Bank"), announced that it has notified the NASDAQ Stock Market of the Company's intent to voluntarily delist its common stock from the NASDAQ Capital Market. The Company further intends to withdraw the registration of its common stock with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as am
The Bank of South Carolina Corporation (Nasdaq: BKSC) announced unaudited earnings of $1,277,717, or $0.23 basic and diluted earnings per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 – a decrease of $265,265, or 17.19%, from earnings for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 of $1,542,982, or $0.28 and $0.27 basic and diluted earnings per share, respectively. Unaudited earnings for the six months ended June 30, 2023 decreased $140,592 or 4.68%, to $2,866,496 compared to $3,007,088 for the six months ende
Bank of South Carolina Corporation ( NASDAQ:BKSC ) will pay a dividend of $0.17 on the 31st of July. The dividend yield...
Today, the Board of Directors of Bank of South Carolina Corporation, (NASDAQ: BKSC) the parent company for The Bank of South Carolina, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per share to shareholders of record July 3, 2023, payable July 31, 2023. This represents the 135th quarterly cash dividend paid to shareholders.
BKSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank Of South Carolina Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch