Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC): Price and Financial Metrics
BKSC Stock Summary
- Bank Of South Carolina Corp's stock had its IPO on October 24, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.32% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.51 for Bank Of South Carolina Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.8% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bank Of South Carolina Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 1.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDJH, SI, ALRS, HIBB, and SPXC.
- Visit BKSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.banksc.com.
BKSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.47||52-week high||$19.45|
|Prev. close||$16.48||52-week low||$11.43|
|Day high||$16.48||Avg. volume||6,280|
|50-day MA||$16.48||Dividend yield||4.13%|
|200-day MA||$16.33||Market Cap||90.93M|
Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC) Company Bio
Bank of South Carolina Corporation operates as the holding company for The Bank of South Carolina that provides commercial banking services to individuals, professionals, and small and middle market businesses in South Carolina. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.