Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BKSC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 12.97% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- BKSC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.28%, higher than about 3.48% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BKSC has returned $3,646,521 US dollars -- more than just 11.3% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BKSC's price: MBT, RKT, HOLI, WEC and EQIX.
BKSC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BKSC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 141.86% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank Of South Carolina Corp are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 141.86%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 82.24% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Bank Of South Carolina Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.24% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Bank Of South Carolina Corp's market cap of $113 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 83.21% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for BKSC, approximately 96.46% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
BKSC Dividend Chart
BKSC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BKSC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BKSC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bank Of South Carolina Corp and its dividends:
Bank Of South Carolina Corp Common Stock (BKSC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) - Dividend Investor
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha