Bank of South Carolina Corp. (BKSC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BKSC has less fluctuation in its price than 99.86% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BKSC has returned $4,092,366 US dollars, more than just 11.14% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BKSC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SAH, UNTY, GNTY, SJW and OSBC.
BKSC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Bank Of South Carolina Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 76.42% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bank Of South Carolina Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of South Carolina Corp's expected return of 76.42% is higher than 88.8% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, BKSC has a discount rate lower than 88.8% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Bank Of South Carolina Corp, its beta is lower than 97.71% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BKSC's equity discount rate is less than 92.73% of those stocks.
BKSC Dividend Chart
BKSC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BKSC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BKSC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bank Of South Carolina Corp and its dividends:
Bank Of South Carolina Corp Common Stock (BKSC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) - Dividend Investor
Bank Of South Carolina Corp (BKSC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha