BankUnited, Inc. (BKU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKU POWR Grades
- BKU scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- BKU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BKU's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.97% of US stocks).
BKU Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BKU is currently 1.73, higher than only 6.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.35 for BANKUNITED INC; that's greater than it is for 95.6% of US stocks.
- BANKUNITED INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -75.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAL, MCBS, ISTR, OPHC, and FSBC.
- Visit BKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankunited.com.
BKU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BKU's price/earnings ratio is 30.17% lower, now standing at 8.1.
- BKU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKU.
BKU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -18.71%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 71.02%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 66.66%.
The table below shows BKU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.63% of graded US stocks.
- BKU's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 408th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BOKF, EGBN, and EEFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKU.
The table below shows BKU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.89||52-week high||$46.75|
|Prev. close||$35.47||52-week low||$33.54|
|Day high||$36.02||Avg. volume||776,397|
|50-day MA||$35.83||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$38.69||Market Cap||2.77B|
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Company Bio
BankUnited operates as the bank holding company for BankUnited, National Association that provides a range of banking products services to commercial and middle-market businesses, and individual customers in the United States, primarily in Florida counties and the New York Metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKU Latest Social Stream
View Full BKU Social Stream
Latest BKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANKUNITED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKU as an investment opportunity.
While shareholders of BankUnited (NYSE:BKU) are in the red over the last year, underlying earnings have actually grown
Most people feel a little frustrated if a stock they own goes down in price. But sometimes a share price fall can have...
Solid loan balance, higher rates and an increase in NII support BankUnited's (BKU) Q3 earnings amid lower non-interest income and higher costs and provisions.
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.89% and 1.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MIAMI LAKES, Fla., October 20, 2022--BankUnited, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: BKU) today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BKU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|