BankUnited, Inc. (BKU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKU POWR Grades
- BKU scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 61.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKU is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BKU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
BKU Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BKU is currently 3.73, higher than just 11.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12 for BankUnited Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.1% of US stocks.
- BankUnited Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFIC, ISBC, FBIZ, INBK, and WTBA.
- Visit BKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankunited.com.
BKU Valuation Summary
BKU's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.9; this is 77.89% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKU.
BKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.18||52-week high||$50.71|
|Prev. close||$45.96||52-week low||$16.28|
|Day high||$46.80||Avg. volume||557,490|
|50-day MA||$46.16||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$36.07||Market Cap||4.31B|
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Company Bio
BankUnited operates as the bank holding company for BankUnited, National Association that provides a range of banking products services to commercial and middle-market businesses, and individual customers in the United States, primarily in Florida counties and the New York Metropolitan area.
BKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKU Latest Social Stream
View Full BKU Social Stream
Latest BKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BankUnited Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKU as an investment opportunity.
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. But if you pick the right business to buy shares...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) have what it takes? Let's find out.
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Susan Greenfield - Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and Corporate Secretary Rajinder Singh - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Cornish - Chief Operating Officer Leslie Lunak - Chief Financial Officer Conference...
The following slide deck was published by BankUnited, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BKU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|