BankUnited, Inc. (BKU): Price and Financial Metrics
BKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.52||52-week high||$40.22|
|Prev. close||$27.59||52-week low||$15.83|
|Day high||$29.61||Avg. volume||974,942|
|50-day MA||$23.49||Dividend yield||4.1%|
|200-day MA||$24.13||Market Cap||2.20B|
BKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BKU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.81% of US stocks.
- BKU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BKU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BKU Stock Summary
- For BKU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.69% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.59 for BANKUNITED INC; that's greater than it is for 95.82% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BKU comes in at 19.48% -- higher than that of 90.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANKUNITED INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ISTR, BWB, MOFG, FSBC, and BSRR.
- BKU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANKUNITED INC's official web site, go to www.bankunited.com.
BKU Valuation Summary
- BKU's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 90% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BKU's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKU.
BKU Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 11.15%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 27.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.56%.
The table below shows BKU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.63% of graded US stocks.
- BKU's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 408th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BOKF, EGBN, and EEFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKU.
The table below shows BKU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Company Bio
BankUnited operates as the bank holding company for BankUnited, National Association that provides a range of banking products services to commercial and middle-market businesses, and individual customers in the United States, primarily in Florida counties and the New York Metropolitan area.
BKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKU Latest Social Stream
View Full BKU Social Stream
Latest BKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANKUNITED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKU as an investment opportunity.
Solid loan balance, higher rates, efforts to improve fee income and strong balance sheet support BankUnited (BKU) amid poor asset quality and mounting expenses.
BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 19, 2023 BankUnited, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.63 EPS, expectations were $0.71. Operator: Good day. Thank you for standing by. Welcome to the BankUnited Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the […]
The headline numbers for BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
BankUnited Inc (BKU) reports Q3 2023 earnings, highlighting strategic progress and robust capital position despite a decrease in net income
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.27% and 1.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BKU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|