BankUnited, Inc. (BKU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKU POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BKU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKU is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- BKU's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.11% of US stocks).
BKU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BankUnited Inc is higher than just 10.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BKU's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.43% of US stocks.
- BankUnited Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 56.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VBTX, WTBA, MCBS, FFIC, and BWB.
- Visit BKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankunited.com.
BKU Valuation Summary
- BKU's price/earnings ratio is 10.7; this is 2.73% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BKU's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 129 months.
- BKU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKU.
BKU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 211.91%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 146.67%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.5%.
The table below shows BKU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.44% of graded US stocks.
- BKU's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 415th of 437 Banking stocks.
- BOKF, EGBN, and EEFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKU.
The table below shows BKU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.00||52-week high||$50.71|
|Prev. close||$40.55||52-week low||$20.52|
|Day high||$41.19||Avg. volume||553,085|
|50-day MA||$40.83||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$41.57||Market Cap||3.71B|
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Company Bio
BankUnited operates as the bank holding company for BankUnited, National Association that provides a range of banking products services to commercial and middle-market businesses, and individual customers in the United States, primarily in Florida counties and the New York Metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKU Latest Social Stream
View Full BKU Social Stream
Latest BKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BankUnited Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKU as an investment opportunity.
Shares of BankUnited (NYSE: BKU ) were unchanged after the company reported Q2 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 38.75% year over year to $1.11, which beat the estimate of $0.86. Revenue of $231,068,000 higher by 1.04% year over year, which beat the estimate of $229,970,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn''t been issued by the company for now. BankUnited hasn''t issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Conference Call Details Date: Full story available on Benzinga.com
MIAMI LAKES, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BankUnited, Inc. (the Company) (NYSE: BKU) today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. We''re very happy with results for the quarter and optimistic about a strong economic recovery" said Rajinder Singh, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. For the quarter ended June 30, 2021, the Company reported net income of $104.0 million, or $1.11 per diluted share, compared to $98.8 million or $1.06 per diluted share for the imme
On the call this morning are Raj Singh, our Chairman, President and CEO; Leslie Lunak, our Chief Financial Officer; and Tom Cornish, our Chief Operating Officer. Before we start, I'd like to remind everyone that this call may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that reflects the company's current views with respect to, among other things, future events and financial performance.
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 32.14% and -0.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BKU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|