BlackRock Inc. (BLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BLK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BLK Stock Summary
- BLK has a higher market value than 97.97% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $107,053,399,463.
- Of note is the ratio of BLACKROCK INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BLK's price/sales ratio is 5.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACKROCK INC are ADP, INFY, HDB, EL, and BKNG.
- BLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKROCK INC's official web site, go to www.blackrock.com.
BLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BLK's price/sales ratio is 90% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, BLK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLK.
BLK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.6%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 70.34%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.6%.
The table below shows BLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.41% of graded US stocks.
- BLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 199th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ADC, MAA, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLK.
The table below shows BLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$710.29||52-week high||$933.06|
|Prev. close||$712.76||52-week low||$503.12|
|Day high||$712.33||Avg. volume||865,824|
|50-day MA||$647.05||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$663.62||Market Cap||106.68B|
BlackRock Inc. (BLK) Company Bio
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with over $8 trillion in assets under management as of January 2021. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLK Latest Social Stream
View Full BLK Social Stream
Latest BLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKROCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLK as an investment opportunity.
Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin, Ethereum retreat slightly after Wednesday saw their largest gains in two weeks. Catch up on the latest crypto headlines
A Texas official has offered big financial companies a potential avenue to leave an energy sanctions list if they drop out of corporate groups aiming to limit global emissions, though attorneys were skeptical they would do so. The concept is detailed on the website of Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar, who in August listed BlackRock Inc and nine European banks as "boycotting" the energy industry under the terms of a new state law because of their environmental policies. A Nov. 18 update of a document on Hegar's website spells out that even though companies may own oil or coal stocks, the "boycott" designation may still legally apply.
The United States and other advanced nations are making crucial investment in green energy. What they're not doing is safeguarding the fossil fuels consumers depend on today.
The actions by the head of the $10 trillion asset manager say to the world that crypto is ready for mainstream investment. That’s why Larry Fink is one of CoinDesk’s Most Influential 2022.
Bitcoin has increased in value by almost 7% in the past week, but the fallout from the collapse of the FTX exchange is still haunting solana.
BLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|