BlackRock, Inc. (BLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLK POWR Grades
- BLK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BLK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
BLK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $127,968,125,175, BlackRock Inc has a greater market value than 98.15% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BlackRock Inc is higher than 85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BlackRock Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBM, MMM, SNY, RTX, and PDD.
- Visit BLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackrock.com.
BLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$856.87||52-week high||$880.80|
|Prev. close||$838.99||52-week low||$490.52|
|Day high||$860.84||Avg. volume||652,191|
|50-day MA||$784.25||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$686.38||Market Cap||130.69B|
BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) Company Bio
Blackrock provides financial services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors with products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in New York City.
BLK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BLK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BlackRock Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BLK, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.39% of its sector Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 19.43% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- BLK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 42.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLK Latest Social Stream
View Full BLK Social Stream
Latest BLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlackRock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLK as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- BlackRock Inc. will ask U.S. employees to return to offices in September, when it will begin a trial period allowing some remote work each week.The world’s largest asset manager will allow up to two days a week of remote work on average for U.S. staff, a spokesman for New York-based BlackRock said Friday.BlackRock will ask employees to start “re-acclimating” to office work periodically in July and August if they feel comfortable doing so, the spokesman said. Staff will be divided into groups, with office access on a two-week rotational basis during those months.Employees can continue working from home full-time through June 30. The company will use its findings from the trial period that begins in September to decide how to shape its staffing plans for next year.Money man...
UniCredit's largest investor BlackRock voted against the remuneration package that last month turned the Italian bank's new boss Andrea Orcel into one of Europe's highest paid bank chiefs, a document showed. Orcel narrowly avoided a shareholder revolt against his pay package worth up to 7.5 million euros ($9 million) a year, securing only 54% of votes at a general meeting on April 15.
(Bloomberg) -- Altimeter Growth Corp., the blank-check company merging with internet giant Grab Holdings Inc., is hovering just a few cents above its record low after cratering 28% since the deal was unveiled in April.Altimeter closed Thursday at $11.06, just shy of its $10.98 historical trough. That selloff came after Southeast Asia’s most valuable startup announced a deal on April 14 with the special purpose acquisition company of Brad Gerstner’s Altimeter Capital Management to go public in the U.S. by July, in the largest-ever merger with a blank-check company.The Singapore-based ride-hailing and delivery startup is set to have a market value of about $39.6 billion through the combination with Altimeter, the companies said at the time of the announcement. It’s raising more than $4 bi...
President Joe Biden’s massive $2.5 trillion green infrastructure plan could be the catalyst that sparks a new era in the electric vehicle saga
UniCredit's largest investor BlackRock voted against the remuneration package that last month turned the Italian bank's new boss Andrea Orcel into one of Europe's highest paid bank chiefs, a document showed on Thursday. Orcel narrowly avoided a shareholder revolt against his pay package worth up to 7.5 million euros ($9 million) a year, securing only 54% of votes at a general meeting on April 15.
BLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|