BlackRock, Inc. (BLK): Price and Financial Metrics
BLK Stock Summary
- BLK has a market capitalization of $81,856,610,564 -- more than approximately 97.64% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BlackRock Inc is higher than 90.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BlackRock Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BlackRock Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLZ, ADP, EL, MS, and ANTM.
- Visit BLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackrock.com.
BLK Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$557.00||52-week high||$576.81|
|Prev. close||$566.92||52-week low||$403.54|
|Day high||$564.85||Avg. volume||613,300|
|50-day MA||$526.44||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$470.92||Market Cap||85.98B|
BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) Company Bio
Blackrock provides financial services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors with products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in New York City.
BLK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for BlackRock Inc. To summarize, we found that BlackRock Inc ranked in the 12st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 90%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BlackRock Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.5 years, BlackRock Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.09%; that's higher than just 16.58% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 19.87% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- BLK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|