BlackRock Inc. (BLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BLK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BLK Stock Summary
- BlackRock Inc's market capitalization of $132,219,035,971 is ahead of 98.24% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BlackRock Inc is higher than 84.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BlackRock Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BlackRock Inc are AMAT, INTU, IBM, SNY, and TGT.
- Visit BLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackrock.com.
BLK Valuation Summary
- BLK's price/earnings ratio is 25.3; this is 109.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BLK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
- BLK's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLK.
BLK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.86%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 28.89%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.88%.
The table below shows BLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$868.95||52-week high||$920.31|
|Prev. close||$866.86||52-week low||$531.39|
|Day high||$878.08||Avg. volume||630,016|
|50-day MA||$873.40||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$758.75||Market Cap||132.54B|
BlackRock Inc. (BLK) Company Bio
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with over $8 trillion in assets under management as of January 2021. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
BLK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BLK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BlackRock Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BLK, they are:
- As a business, BLK is generating more cash flow than 90.79% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 18.26% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- BLK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.03% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLK Latest Social Stream
View Full BLK Social Stream
Latest BLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlackRock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLK as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Bridging Finance Inc., the private lender that was seized by Canadian regulators amid an investigation of its top executives, has drawn interest from a “broad range” of potential bidders, according to the firm managing its affairs during the probe.PricewaterhouseCoopers said Friday it will soon seek court approval for a sales and investor solicitation process to market some or all of Bridging’s assets, and that it has already received indications of interest from multiple parties.
ATCO vs. BLK: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
BlackRock has outperformed the market for years and there's nothing stopping it from continuing to do so.
MF Bond Report for BHYIX
In times of market trouble, investors look for ways to limit their exposure while not foregoing returns entirely. Far better than choosing cash in these situations may be exchange-traded funds (ETFs), which are designed to be stable providers of moderate returns. Selecting one or more of these funds allows investors to cut market exposure while still enjoying reasonable returns.
BLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|