BlackRock Inc. (BLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.61% of US stocks.
- BLK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- BLK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
BLK Stock Summary
- BLK has a higher market value than 98.23% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $135,836,268,103.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BlackRock Inc is higher than 83.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BlackRock Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BlackRock Inc are HON, HDB, SPGI, EL, and SCHW.
- BLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlackRock Inc's official web site, go to www.blackrock.com.
BLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BLK's price/sales ratio is 140.62% higher, now standing at 7.7.
- Over the past 243 months, BLK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
- BLK's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLK.
BLK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 58.89%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.29%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 89.22%.
The table below shows BLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.3% of graded US stocks.
- BLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 201st of 450 Trading stocks.
- EQC, HNNA, and MAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLK.
The table below shows BLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$907.26||52-week high||$959.89|
|Prev. close||$892.51||52-week low||$587.90|
|Day high||$915.23||Avg. volume||586,944|
|50-day MA||$894.47||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$824.54||Market Cap||138.08B|
BlackRock Inc. (BLK) Company Bio
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with over $8 trillion in assets under management as of January 2021. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLK Latest Social Stream
View Full BLK Social Stream
Latest BLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlackRock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLK as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- President Alberto Fernandez said Argentina is “absolutely” committed to reaching a deal with the International Monetary Fund. Most Read from BloombergOut-of-Practice Airline Pilots Are Making Errors Back in the AirThe World’s Rich and Powerful Are Stashing $500 Billion in This Tax HavenWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming More Popular Than EverThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkWhat Comes After GE’s 129 Years of Greenhouse GasFernandez at the
New data shows the U.S. now leads the world in Bitcoin Mining followed by Kazakhstan, Russia and Canada. Here's what it might mean.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that analysts are cutting price targets of. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Analysts are Cutting Price Targets of These 5 Stocks. Two top economic experts have warned that there are signs that the United States economy is headed […]
BlackRock (BLK) delivered better-than-expected Q3 2021 results for the period ended September 30, 2021. Revenue and earnings came in above consensus estimates as the company benefited from clients increasingly seeking advice and insight regarding their portfolios. BLK shares rose 3.78% to close at $867.81 on October 13. BlackRock is an investment manager that offers its services and financial technology to institutional intermediaries and individual investors. It also offers global risk management and advisory services. Q3 revenue was up 16% year-over-year to $5.05 billion, exceeding consensus estimates of $4.88 billion. The increase underscores strong organic growth and growth in technology services revenue, which helped offset lower performance fees.
San Francisco City & County Employees'' Retirement System is moving $636 million to BlackRock''s active systematic equity strategy.
BLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|