BlackRock Inc. (BLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLK POWR Grades
- BLK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 73.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BLK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.01% of US stocks).
BLK Stock Summary
- BLK has a higher market value than 97.87% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $117,565,266,149.
- Of note is the ratio of BlackRock Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BLK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 77.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BlackRock Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPGI, BX, ADP, HON, and BKNG.
- BLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlackRock Inc's official web site, go to www.blackrock.com.
BLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BLK's price/sales ratio is 140.62% higher, now standing at 7.7.
- Over the past 243 months, BLK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
- BLK's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLK.
BLK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.12%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.34%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 38.48%.
The table below shows BLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.41% of graded US stocks.
- BLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 199th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ADC, MAA, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLK.
The table below shows BLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$609.04||52-week high||$973.16|
|Prev. close||$617.96||52-week low||$575.60|
|Day high||$615.84||Avg. volume||930,951|
|50-day MA||$631.88||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$788.12||Market Cap||92.27B|
BlackRock Inc. (BLK) Company Bio
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with over $8 trillion in assets under management as of January 2021. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLK Latest Social Stream
View Full BLK Social Stream
Latest BLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlackRock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLK as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- BlackRock Inc., Vanguard Group and Van Eck Associates are among large asset managers facing a ticking clock if they want to unload stakes in financial firms sanctioned for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisChina State Banks
(Bloomberg) -- BlackRock Inc., Capital Group Companies and Legal & General Group Plc are the top holders of Russia’s dollar bonds, which lost almost half their value this week, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.Most Read from BloombergTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisKyiv Under Fire as Putin Demands Ukraine Surrender Before TalksZelenskiy Thanks Biden During 40-Minute Call: Ukraine UpdateRussia Hits Air
If you can handle the blistering risks of the market right now, these blockchain stocks may offer upside once circumstances normalize.
BRCC stock has 285,000 coffee club subscribers.
Offering flexible access to Portware advances FactSet''s open data and platform strategy.
BLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|