BlackRock Inc. (BLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLK POWR Grades
- BLK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BLK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BLK Stock Summary
- BLK has a higher market value than 97.86% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $97,401,245,343.
- Of note is the ratio of BLACKROCK INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that BLK's revenue has grown -7.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 16.51% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLACKROCK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EL, FISV, INFY, MDLZ, and ADP.
- Visit BLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackrock.com.
BLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BLK's price/sales ratio is 440% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- Over the past 243 months, BLK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLK.
BLK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 134.68%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.02%.
The table below shows BLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.41% of graded US stocks.
- BLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 199th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ADC, MAA, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLK.
The table below shows BLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BLK, see our BLK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$1,003.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.46 (Moderate Buy)|
BLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$644.88||52-week high||$788.65|
|Prev. close||$651.78||52-week low||$503.12|
|Day high||$647.82||Avg. volume||753,789|
|50-day MA||$705.03||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$671.20||Market Cap||96.88B|
BlackRock Inc. (BLK) Company Bio
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with over $8 trillion in assets under management as of January 2021. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLK Latest Social Stream
View Full BLK Social Stream
Latest BLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKROCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLK as an investment opportunity.
Cryptocurrency Prices And News: SEC Sends Warning To Coinbase, Bitcoin Rebounds
Cryptocurrency News: SEC sends warning to Coinbase; cracks down on unregistered sales, celebrity promotions. Bitcoin rebounds above $28,000
BlackRock to keep questioning boards on 'material' climate risks
BlackRock Inc, the world's largest asset manager, said on Thursday it would continue to push companies for details on how they treat "material" climate-related risks, despite criticism from some U.S. politicians for its stance on the energy transition. The comments continue BlackRock's attempt to walk a middle line between Republicans who say it has overemphasized environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors in investing, and shareholder activists and other investors who say the $8.6 trillion asset manager should push companies harder to address climate issues. In a statement on the priority areas it will focus on in talks with companies at the start of the season for annual company meetings, BlackRock said while it had refined some language it uses, nothing substantive had chan...
Bankers Bury ‘ESG’ in Pitch Books to Head Off Republican Attacks
(Bloomberg) -- Banks and financial firms are quietly recalibrating how they talk about ESG investing in the US, navigating around potential political fights in order to avoid losing lucrative business.Most Read from BloombergJack Dorsey’s Block Vows to Fight Back After Hindenburg Says It’s Short the StockShort Seller Hindenburg Says ‘Another Big One’ Coming SoonUS Fears a War-Weary World May Embrace China’s Ukraine Peace BidJPMorgan Sold $10 Million in Jewels Left in Bank Safe Deposit Box, Suit
5 Investors Betting Big on GameStop (GME) Stock
Institutional investment in GameStop remains high as the company reports impressive earnings.
BlackRock® Canada Announces Final March Cash Distributions for the iShares® Premium Money Market ETF
TORONTO, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlackRock Asset Management Canada Limited (“BlackRock Canada”), an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK), today announced the final March 2023 cash distributions for the iShares Premium Money Market ETF. Unitholders of record on March 23, 2023 will receive cash distributions payable on March 31, 2023. Details regarding the final “per unit” distribution amounts are as follows: Fund NameFund Ticker Cash Distribution Per Unit ($
BLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BLKWant to do more research on BlackRock Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BlackRock Inc (BLK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BlackRock Inc (BLK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BlackRock Inc (BLK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...