BlackRock, Inc. (BLK): Price and Financial Metrics
BLK Stock Summary
- BLK has a market capitalization of $73,659,044,813 -- more than approximately 97.47% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BLK is currently 29.64, higher than 87.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BlackRock Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADP, MDLZ, ANTM, LFC, and TJX.
- BLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlackRock Inc's official web site, go to www.blackrock.com.
BLK Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$498.61||52-week high||$503.86|
|Prev. close||$502.12||52-week low||$360.79|
|Day high||$503.86||Avg. volume||556,637|
|50-day MA||$471.50||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$452.04||Market Cap||76.97B|
BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) Company Bio
Blackrock provides financial services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors with products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in New York City.