BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, BLK has issued more dividends than 94.2% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- BLK's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 90.09% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BLK has returned $2,218,000,000 US dollars, more than 92.07% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BLK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RGCO, KIQ, UTMD, CSGS and NOK.
BLK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding BlackRock Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 51.55% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of BlackRock Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, BlackRock Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 27.5% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, BlackRock Inc's expected return of -51.55% is higher than 29.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BlackRock Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 29.67% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, BLK's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 32.77% of them.
BLK Dividend Chart
BLK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|