Blackbaud, Inc. (BLKB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLKB POWR Grades
- BLKB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLKB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BLKB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
BLKB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BLKB is 2.18 -- better than 77.4% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,246.11, Blackbaud Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.33% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.29 for Blackbaud Inc; that's greater than it is for 74.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackbaud Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PPG, HQY, SLAB, OLP, and VPG.
- Visit BLKB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackbaud.com.
BLKB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLKB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.50||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$75.63||52-week low||$46.86|
|Day high||$76.50||Avg. volume||326,594|
|50-day MA||$70.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.94||Market Cap||3.73B|
Blackbaud, Inc. (BLKB) Company Bio
Blackbaud Inc. provides software solutions and related services for nonprofit, charitable giving, and education communities worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
BLKB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Blackbaud Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Blackbaud Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 60.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Blackbaud Inc ended up being:
- Blackbaud Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 61.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Blackbaud Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.46% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Blackbaud Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 68.7% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLKB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLKB Latest Social Stream
View Full BLKB Social Stream
Latest BLKB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blackbaud Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLKB as an investment opportunity.
BLKB, CTXS, EKSO, FHI, and GCI have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 5, 2021
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Hold Rating for Blackbaud
Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB), the world's leading cloud software company powering social good, is pleased to announce that Chris Singh has been appointed senior vice president of Customer Success. In this role, Singh will oversee global customer success functions including management and support, services, operations and technology.
Blackbaud, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BLKB ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
BLKB earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
BLKB Price Returns