Blackbaud, Inc. (BLKB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLKB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BLKB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLKB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BLKB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
BLKB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 190.1, BLACKBAUD INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 75.84%, BLACKBAUD INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.62% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BLACKBAUD INC is reporting a growth rate of -85.01%; that's higher than just 17.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLKB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TNDM, MLNK, DOCU, HUBS, and CYBR.
- BLKB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKBAUD INC's official web site, go to www.blackbaud.com.
BLKB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BLKB's price/earnings ratio is 889.2% lower, now standing at -168.1.
- BLKB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 208.3 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLKB.
BLKB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -8.38%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 23.86%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 30.03%.
The table below shows BLKB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLKB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLKB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.04% of graded US stocks.
- BLKB's asset turnover comes in at 0.506 -- ranking 322nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TRHC, GEG, and ADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLKB.
The table below shows BLKB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLKB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLKB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.47||52-week high||$86.96|
|Prev. close||$44.79||52-week low||$43.84|
|Day high||$45.47||Avg. volume||393,808|
|50-day MA||$53.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.79||Market Cap||2.36B|
Blackbaud, Inc. (BLKB) Company Bio
Blackbaud Inc. provides software solutions and related services for nonprofit, charitable giving, and education communities worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLKB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLKB Latest Social Stream
View Full BLKB Social Stream
Latest BLKB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKBAUD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLKB as an investment opportunity.
Blackbaud (BLKB) announces two fee-cover models - complete cover and donor cover - to help social organizations reduce online processing costs.
In this article, we examined Joe Milano’s portfolio management strategy and approach to investing in stocks. We also reviewed the top 10 stock picks of Joe Milano’s Greenhouse Funds. You can skip our detailed discussion about Joe Milano’s investment philosophy and portfolio management strategies and jump directly to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Joe […]
Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB), the world's leading cloud software company powering social good, today announced it has extended President and CEO Mike Gianoni's employment contract for an additional three years.
Blackbaud Launches Two New Features for Raiser's Edge NXT® and eTapestry® Forms to Reduce Costs for Social Good Organizations
Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB), the world's leading cloud software company powering social good, has announced the general availability of two new features for Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT® and eTapestry® forms in the U.S. and Canada that will help charitable organizations raise more with reduced processing costs associated with online gifts, and event and membership registrations.
Varo Bank, the first all-digital, nationally chartered U.S. consumer techbank, announced today the launch of SaveUp, a free middle school savings curriculum designed in strategic partnership with social impact education innovator, EVERFI. The SaveUp course is the largest initiative to date of the Varo Money Power program, which includes free online financial education lessons for adults and the Russ x Varo Money Power financial education workshops for high school students designed in partnership
BLKB Price Returns