Blackbaud, Inc. (BLKB): Price and Financial Metrics
BLKB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.47||52-week high||$78.71|
|Prev. close||$70.32||52-week low||$44.08|
|Day high||$70.26||Avg. volume||203,502|
|50-day MA||$73.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.38||Market Cap||3.74B|
BLKB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLKB POWR Grades
- BLKB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.1% of US stocks.
- BLKB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BLKB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
BLKB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BLACKBAUD INC is higher than 76.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.94%, BLACKBAUD INC's debt growth rate surpasses 25.54% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BLACKBAUD INC is reporting a growth rate of -640.32%; that's higher than just 2.42% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLACKBAUD INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STEM, PAVM, LMND, IGC, and TENB.
- Visit BLKB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackbaud.com.
BLKB Valuation Summary
- BLKB's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 50% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BLKB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 128.1 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLKB.
BLKB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -117.5%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -1.74%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.88%.
The table below shows BLKB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLKB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLKB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.04% of graded US stocks.
- BLKB's asset turnover comes in at 0.506 -- ranking 322nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TRHC, GEG, and ADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLKB.
The table below shows BLKB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Blackbaud, Inc. (BLKB) Company Bio
Blackbaud Inc. provides software solutions and related services for nonprofit, charitable giving, and education communities worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
BLKB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLKB Latest Social Stream
View Full BLKB Social Stream
Latest BLKB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKBAUD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLKB as an investment opportunity.
Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB), the leading provider of software for powering social impact, announced that actress, activist and author America Ferrera will join the mainstage for a keynote conversation at bbcon 2023, Blackbaud's annual tech conference that is taking place in the U.S. in Denver, October 22-24. The keynote can be accessed for free through the virtual pass.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Blackbaud is US$85.42 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB), the leading provider of software for powering social impact, today announced that America Ferrera will join the mainstage for a keynote conversation at bbcon 2023, Blackbaud's annual tech conference. bbcon will be back live this year, October 22-24 in Denver, Colorado.
Ansys (ANSS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Truth Initiative and EVERFI Collaborate to Launch Updated Prescription Drug Safety Curriculum for Middle and High School Students Amid Growing Youth Overdose Crisis
Truth Initiative, the organization behind truth®, the nationally recognized, proven-effective youth tobacco and opioid prevention public education campaigns, and EVERFI® from Blackbaud®, the leader in powering social impact through education, have joined forces once again to address prescription drug safety, with two new lessons, including one that specifically addresses the growing fentanyl overdose crisis among young people. A potent synthetic opioid, fentanyl has become a leading cause of fat
BLKB Price Returns