Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH): Price and Financial Metrics
BLPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.04||52-week high||$12.58|
|Prev. close||$0.03||52-week low||$0.03|
|Day high||$0.04||Avg. volume||897,022|
|50-day MA||$0.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.95||Market Cap||434.27K|
BLPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLPH POWR Grades
- BLPH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLPH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 103 days.
- BLPH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.09% of US stocks).
BLPH Stock Summary
- For BLPH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, BELLEROPHON THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BLPH is more volatile than 98.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OGEN, BNTC, BYSI, DRRX, and SONN.
- BLPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BELLEROPHON THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.bellerophon.com.
BLPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BLPH's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- BLPH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLPH.
BLPH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -91.57%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.83%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.88%.
The table below shows BLPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH) Company Bio
Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage therapeutics company, focuses on the development of products at the intersection of drugs and devices that address unmet medical needs in the treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases. Its product candidates are INOpulse, a pulsatile nitric oxide delivery device, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension; and in Phase II clinical trials to treat pulmonary hypertension associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and pulmonary hypertension associated with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is founded in Warren, New Jersey.
BLPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLPH Latest Social Stream
View Full BLPH Social Stream
Latest BLPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELLEROPHON THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLPH as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Friday!
Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) stock is losing value on Tuesday after the clinical-stage therapeutics company was sent a delisting notice.
Biogen (BIIB) layoffs are on the way as the company seeks further profits with its upcoming Alzheimer's disease drug launch.
Mobileye (MBLY) stock is on the move Tuesday after Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas renewed coverage of the company's shares.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the most recent news for Tuesday morning!
BLPH Price Returns