Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA): Price and Financial Metrics
BMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.30||52-week high||$30.32|
|Prev. close||$25.92||52-week low||$12.90|
|Day high||$30.32||Avg. volume||281,381|
|50-day MA||$20.22||Dividend yield||22.51%|
|200-day MA||$21.20||Market Cap||1.81B|
BMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.13% of US stocks.
- BMA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BMA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.49% of US stocks).
BMA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMA is currently 0, higher than just 0.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MACRO BANK INC comes in at 74.64%, a number that bests 93.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BMA comes in at 2,073.7% -- higher than that of 99.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MACRO BANK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PHI, CBD, ULH, NEWT, and JBLU.
- Visit BMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macro.com.ar.
Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA) Company Bio
Banco Macro provides various banking products and services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate customers in Argentina. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
BMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMA Social Stream
Latest BMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACRO BANK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMA as an investment opportunity.
Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; BYMA: BMA) ("Banco Macro" or "BMA" or the "Bank") announced today its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023 ("3Q23"). All figures are in Argentine pesos (Ps.) and have been restated in terms of the measuring unit current at the end of the reporting period. For ease of comparison, figures of previous quarters of 2022 and 2023 have been restated applying IAS 29 to reflect the accumulated effect of the inflation adjustment for each period through Septem
'The king of the jungle': Argentina just elected chainsaw-toting, right-wing populist Javier Milei as president — and Argentine stocks popped. Is it time to add them to your watchlist?
The far-right leader is on a mission to prevent “the worst crisis" in the country's history.
Argentina has elected far-right libertarian Javier Milei as its President.
Here is how Banco Macro (BMA) and Capital Southwest (CSWC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here is how Banco Macro (BMA) and Assurant (AIZ) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BMA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|