Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMA POWR Grades
- BMA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94% of US stocks.
- BMA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BMA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.67% of US stocks).
BMA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.91, Macro Bank Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Macro Bank Inc is higher than only 0.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Macro Bank Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 398.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Macro Bank Inc are FFHL, FGBI, PEBK, SNFCA, and NHC.
- BMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Macro Bank Inc's official web site, go to www.macro.com.ar.
BMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.66||52-week high||$21.20|
|Prev. close||$16.13||52-week low||$12.06|
|Day high||$16.78||Avg. volume||237,363|
|50-day MA||$15.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.63||Market Cap||1.07B|
Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA) Company Bio
Banco Macro provides various banking products and services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate customers in Argentina. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMA Social Stream
Latest BMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macro Bank Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMA as an investment opportunity.
Banco Macro SA (BMA) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 24, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Gustavo Manriquez - CEO Jorge Scarinci - CFO Nicolas Torres - IR Conference Call Participants Ernesto Gabilondo - Bank of America Yuri Fernandes - JPMorgan Carlos Gomez - HSBC Rodrigo Nistor - AR...
Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; BYMA: BMA) ("Banco Macro" or "BMA" or the "Bank") announced today its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 ("4Q21"). All figures are in Argentine pesos (Ps.) and have been restated in terms of the measuring unit current at the end of the reporting period. As of 1Q20, the Bank began reporting results applying Hyperinflation Accounting, in accordance with IFRS IAS 29 as established by the Central Bank. For ease of comparison, figures of previous quart
Investment company Sagil Capital LLP (Current Portfolio) buys iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, Ternium SA, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras, GeoPark, Ecopetrol SA, sells Vinci Partners Investments, Itau Unibanco Holding SA, Enel Americas SA, XP Inc, Credicorp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sagil Capital LLP.
Banco Macro S.A. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Banco Macro S.A.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Banco Macro S.A.Global Credit Research - 21 Jan 2022New York, January 21, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Banco Macro S.A. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 17 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion...
Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; BYMA: BMA) ("Banco Macro" or "BMA" or the "Bank") announced today its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 ("3Q21"). All figures are in Argentine pesos (Ps.) and have been restated in terms of the measuring unit current at the end of the reporting period. As of 1Q20, the Bank began reporting results applying Hyperinflation Accounting, in accordance with IFRS IAS 29 as established by the Central Bank. For ease of comparison, figures of previous quart
BMA Price Returns