Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA): Price and Financial Metrics
BMA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMA is currently 0.01, higher than merely 0.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Macro Bank Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Macro Bank Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 688.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Macro Bank Inc are SUPV, PHI, RELV, TGC, and CADE.
- Visit BMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macro.com.ar.
BMA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.98||52-week high||$77.31|
|Prev. close||$16.16||52-week low||$14.05|
|Day high||$17.76||Avg. volume||390,231|
|50-day MA||$27.16||Dividend yield||13.49%|
|200-day MA||$35.82||Market Cap||1.14B|
Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA) Company Bio
Banco Macro provides various banking products and services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate customers in Argentina. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.