Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMA POWR Grades
- BMA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.89% of US stocks.
- BMA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BMA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.47% of US stocks).
BMA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.75, MACRO BANK INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMA is currently 0.02, higher than merely 0.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BMA comes in at 746.12% -- higher than that of 99.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNAM, JBLU, HRTG, SKYW, and PNRG.
- Visit BMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macro.com.ar.
BMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.32||52-week high||$18.52|
|Prev. close||$14.39||52-week low||$9.72|
|Day high||$14.85||Avg. volume||258,229|
|50-day MA||$14.24||Dividend yield||7.09%|
|200-day MA||$14.35||Market Cap||915.64M|
Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA) Company Bio
Banco Macro provides various banking products and services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate customers in Argentina. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMA Social Stream
Latest BMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACRO BANK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMA as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2022 Banco Macro SA Earnings Call
Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; BYMA: BMA) ("Banco Macro" or "BMA" or the "Bank") announced today its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 ("2Q22"). All figures are in Argentine pesos (Ps.) and have been restated in terms of the measuring unit current at the end of the reporting period. As of 1Q20, the Bank began reporting results applying Hyperinflation Accounting, in accordance with IFRS IAS 29 as established by the Central Bank. For ease of comparison, figures of previous quarters
Banco Macro (BMA) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Banco Macro (BMA) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; BYMA: BMA) ("Banco Macro" or "BMA" or the "Bank") informs the Shareholders that, pursuant to the resolutions adopted at the General and Special Shareholders' Meeting held on April 30th 2022, the authorization granted by the Superintendencia de Entidades Financieras y Cambiarias of Banco Central de la República Argentina (Central Bank of the Republic of Argentina) and communicated last May 12th, and pursuant to the resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors at its
BMA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|