Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BMA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BMA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MACRO BANK INC is higher than just 0.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.68%, MACRO BANK INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.06% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BMA comes in at 505.68% -- higher than that of 99.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MACRO BANK INC are PEGY, JBLU, SKYW, NHC, and MPB.
- BMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MACRO BANK INC's official web site, go to www.macro.com.ar.
BMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.88||52-week high||$23.15|
|Prev. close||$21.54||52-week low||$9.72|
|Day high||$21.97||Avg. volume||425,530|
|50-day MA||$16.98||Dividend yield||4.36%|
|200-day MA||$14.76||Market Cap||1.40B|
Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA) Company Bio
Banco Macro provides various banking products and services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate customers in Argentina. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMA Social Stream
Latest BMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACRO BANK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMA as an investment opportunity.
Banco Macro S A (NYSE:BMA) Q3 2022 Earning Call Transcript November 28, 2022 Operator: Good morning ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for waiting. At this time, we would like to welcome everyone to Banco Macro’s Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. We would like to inform you that this third quarter 2022 press release […]
Q3 2022 Banco Macro SA Earnings Call
Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; BYMA: BMA) ("Banco Macro" or "BMA" or the "Bank") announced today its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 ("3Q22"). All figures are in Argentine pesos (Ps.) and have been restated in terms of the measuring unit current at the end of the reporting period. As of 1Q20, the Bank began reporting results applying Hyperinflation Accounting, in accordance with IFRS IAS 29 as established by the Central Bank. For ease of comparison, figures of previous quart
BNP Paribas SA (BNPQY) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Here is how Bank First Corporation (BFC) and Banco Macro (BMA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BMA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|