Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA): Price and Financial Metrics
BMA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMA is currently 0.03, higher than just 0.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BMA is more volatile than 94.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BMA comes in at 361.66% -- higher than that of 99.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Macro Bank Inc are PHI, SUPV, RELV, GME, and UNVR.
- Visit BMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macro.com.ar.
BMA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.69||52-week high||$77.31|
|Prev. close||$32.96||52-week low||$21.41|
|Day high||$33.15||Avg. volume||490,527|
|50-day MA||$30.27||Dividend yield||6.88%|
|200-day MA||$41.04||Market Cap||2.12B|
Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA) Company Bio
Banco Macro provides various banking products and services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate customers in Argentina. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.