Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA): Price and Financial Metrics
BMA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Macro Bank Inc is higher than only 0.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BMA is more volatile than 93.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BMA comes in at 484.69% -- higher than that of 99.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PHI, SNMP, SUPV, LKSD, and YIN.
- BMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Macro Bank Inc's official web site, go to www.macro.com.ar.
BMA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BMA Price/Volume Stats
Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA) Company Bio
Banco Macro provides various banking products and services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate customers in Argentina. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.