Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMI POWR Grades
- BMI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- BMI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- BMI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
BMI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Badger Meter Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Badger Meter Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Badger Meter Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Badger Meter Inc are JJSF, IPAR, SAMG, CNXN, and WEYS.
- BMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Badger Meter Inc's official web site, go to www.badgermeter.com.
BMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BMI's price/sales ratio is 266.67% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- BMI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37.2 over the prior 243 months.
- BMI's price/sales ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMI.
BMI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.35%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 608.29%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.6%.
The table below shows BMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.63% of graded US stocks.
- BMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.981 -- ranking 10th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ST, FARO, and TRNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMI.
The table below shows BMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.77||52-week high||$111.77|
|Prev. close||$104.99||52-week low||$63.53|
|Day high||$107.20||Avg. volume||160,622|
|50-day MA||$102.62||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$98.35||Market Cap||3.12B|
Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI) Company Bio
Badger Meter Inc. offers flow measurement and control products, serving water utilities, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers worldwide. The Company's products measure water, oil, chemicals, and other fluids, and are known for accuracy, long-lasting durability and for providing valuable and timely measurement data. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMI Latest Social Stream
View Full BMI Social Stream
Latest BMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Badger Meter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMI as an investment opportunity.
Badger Meter (NYSE:BMI) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 11% over the last...
Global Water Meter Market Report 2021 Featuring Aclara Technologies LLC; Badger Meter Inc; Diehl Stiftung GmbH & Co. KG; Honeywell International Inc.; Itron Inc. - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Water Meter Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global water meter market is expected to grow from $4.22 billion in 2020 to $4.65 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2%. The market is expected to reach $5.53 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 4.4%. The growth is mainly due to the increase in water consumption, growing need for water management, global industrial d
Valued to be $684 Million by 2026, Water Leakage Detector Systems Slated for Robust Growth Worldwide
SAN FRANCISCO , Sept. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA) the premier market research company, today released its report titled "Water Leakage Detector Systems - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" . The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. FACTS AT A GLANCE Edition: 6; Released: April 2021 Executive Pool: 18824 Companies: 42 - Players covered include 3M Company; ABB Group; Aquilar Ltd.; Badger Meter, Inc.; Gutermann AG; Halma PLC; Honeywell International, Inc.; Mueller Water Products, Inc.; NEC Corporation; Pentair PLC; Pure Technologies Ltd.; Schneider Electric SA; Siemens AG; SPX Corporation and Others. Coverage: All major geographies and...
Badger Meter found using ticker (BMI) now have 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 99 and 92 and has a mean target at 95.25. With the stocks previous close at 106.08 this now indicates there is a potential downside of -10.2%. The day 50 moving average is 102.65 and the 200 moving average now moves to 98.22. The market capitalisation for the company is $3,082m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BMI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Badger Meter manufactures and markets flow measurement, quality, control, and communication solutions in the United States, Asia, Canada, Europe, Mexico, the Middl...
Flowmeter Calibration Market Report Featuring Major Vendors including ABB Ltd., Azbil Corp. & Badger Meter Inc. | Discover Company Insights in Technavio
NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Flowmeter Calibration Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025" report has been added to Technavio''s offering. The flowmeter calibration market is estimated to grow by USD 31.45 million during 2021-2025. However, the
BMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|