Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMI POWR Grades
- BMI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BMI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BMI Stock Summary
- Badger Meter Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Badger Meter Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BMI is more volatile than only 7.56% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Badger Meter Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSM, UVE, HNI, LZB, and COLM.
- Visit BMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.badgermeter.com.
BMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BMI's price/sales ratio is 266.67% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- BMI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37.2 over the prior 243 months.
- BMI's price/sales ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMI.
BMI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 62.31%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 608.29%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 97.95%.
The table below shows BMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.47% of graded US stocks.
- BMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.977 -- ranking 11th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BRKR, TT, and HURC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMI.
The table below shows BMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.25||52-week high||$112.36|
|Prev. close||$76.39||52-week low||$74.82|
|Day high||$79.86||Avg. volume||131,672|
|50-day MA||$87.75||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$98.77||Market Cap||2.32B|
Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI) Company Bio
Badger Meter Inc. offers flow measurement and control products, serving water utilities, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers worldwide. The Company's products measure water, oil, chemicals, and other fluids, and are known for accuracy, long-lasting durability and for providing valuable and timely measurement data. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMI Latest Social Stream
View Full BMI Social Stream
Latest BMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Badger Meter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMI as an investment opportunity.
The latest acquisition of Fylamynt revs up NetApp's (NTAP) overall CloudOps leadership and empowers customers to continue to take benefit of more cloud at a reduced cost.
Telefonica (TEF) incurs fourth-quarter 2021 net loss of 1,198 million euros ($1,439.5 million), plunging 231.5% year on year.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Watts Water Technologies, Badger Meter and Allied Motion Technologies
Watts Water Technologies, Badger Meter and Allied Motion Technologies are included in this blog.
The buyout of Elastic M2M is expected to further reinforce Sensata's (ST) position as a leading data insight provider across transportation and logistics end markets.
MILWAUKEE, February 24, 2022--Badger Meter Appoints Melanie K. Cook to Board of Directors
BMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|