Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI): Price and Financial Metrics
BMI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,036.95, Badger Meter Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.04% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Badger Meter Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Badger Meter Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IPAR, TAIT, COLM, SCVL, and RCKY.
- BMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Badger Meter Inc's official web site, go to www.badgermeter.com.
BMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.51||52-week high||$109.69|
|Prev. close||$109.55||52-week low||$41.50|
|Day high||$109.44||Avg. volume||226,095|
|50-day MA||$99.02||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$75.61||Market Cap||3.10B|
Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI) Company Bio
Badger Meter Inc. offers flow measurement and control products, serving water utilities, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers worldwide. The Company's products measure water, oil, chemicals, and other fluids, and are known for accuracy, long-lasting durability and for providing valuable and timely measurement data. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
BMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Badger Meter Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Badger Meter Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 51.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Badger Meter Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 99.03% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 0.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Badger Meter Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6,426.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMI Latest Social Stream
View Full BMI Social Stream
Latest BMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Badger Meter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMI as an investment opportunity.
Badger Meter (BMI) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.67%Payable March 12; for shareholders of record Feb. 26; ex-div Feb. 25.See BMI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Badger Meter announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Badger Meter Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Badger Meter (NYSE:BMI) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.43 per share on revenue of $109.15 …
Badger Meter (BMI) is focused on creating robust digital solutions to operationalize real-time data into actionable insights.
BMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BMIWant to do more research on Badger Meter Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!