Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI): Price and Financial Metrics
BMI Stock Summary
- Badger Meter Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.41% of US equities in our set.
- For BMI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.35% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.87%, Badger Meter Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.99% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Badger Meter Inc are CORE, CNXN, HNI, KFY, and FIZZ.
- BMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Badger Meter Inc's official web site, go to www.badgermeter.com.
BMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
BMI Price/Volume Stats
Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI) Company Bio
Badger Meter Inc. offers flow measurement and control products, serving water utilities, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers worldwide. The Company's products measure water, oil, chemicals, and other fluids, and are known for accuracy, long-lasting durability and for providing valuable and timely measurement data. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.