Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMI POWR Grades
- BMI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BMI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
BMI Stock Summary
- BMI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,072.19 -- higher than 95.9% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For BMI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Badger Meter Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCCI, NEOG, RBC, AVAV, and CVCO.
- Visit BMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.badgermeter.com.
BMI Valuation Summary
- BMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 40; this is 61.29% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BMI's price/sales ratio has gone up $5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMI.
BMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.45||52-week high||$111.77|
|Prev. close||$95.09||52-week low||$59.53|
|Day high||$96.64||Avg. volume||193,809|
|50-day MA||$94.05||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$88.21||Market Cap||2.81B|
Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI) Company Bio
Badger Meter Inc. offers flow measurement and control products, serving water utilities, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers worldwide. The Company's products measure water, oil, chemicals, and other fluids, and are known for accuracy, long-lasting durability and for providing valuable and timely measurement data. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
BMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Badger Meter Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Badger Meter Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BMI, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 13,351 -- which is good for besting 99.78% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- BMI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 63.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMI Latest Social Stream
View Full BMI Social Stream
Latest BMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Badger Meter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMI as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Badger Meter, Inc. ( NYSE:BMI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is...
Badger Meter (BMI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
While Badger Meter, Inc. ( NYSE:BMI ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly good...
Weakness in the Aerospace and Industrial segments, along with reduction in global passenger traffic, owing to COVID-19 restrictions hurts Woodward's (WWD) second-quarter fiscal 2021 results.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Badger Meter
BMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|