BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
BMRN Stock Summary
- BMRN has a higher market value than 85.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,446,368,076.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMRN is currently 169.23, higher than 97.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BMRN has reported earnings growth of -81.76%, putting it ahead of just 22.27% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PACB, FORM, CORT, AMPH, and LITE.
- BMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc's official web site, go to www.biomarin.com.
BMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.33||52-week high||$131.95|
|Prev. close||$79.45||52-week low||$71.35|
|Day high||$79.80||Avg. volume||1,279,696|
|50-day MA||$79.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.25||Market Cap||14.42B|
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) Company Bio
BioMarin Pharmaceutical develops and commercializes innovative biopharmaceuticals for serious diseases and medical conditions. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Rafael, California.
BMRN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BMRN, they are:
- In the past 0.56 years, Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.51%; that's better than only 3.85% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 21.56% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRN Social Stream
Latest BMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRN as an investment opportunity.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN) presents updated data on its investigational treatment, vosoritide, in children with achondroplasia, the most common form of skeletal dysplasia leading to disproportionate short stature in humans.The Phase 2 extension study showed that improvement in growth velocity is sustained over 5 years of treatment and does not reduce...
BioMarin Announces New and Updated Data at 2021 American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG) Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting Demonstrating Commitment to Understanding Achondroplasia and Potential Treatment Choice
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) presented new and updated data at the 2021 American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG) Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting that demonstrates the Company's ongoing commitment to understanding the lifetime impact of achondroplasia and the potential of an investigational treatment choice to address the root cause of achondroplasia.
BioMarin to Host First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, April 29 at 4:30pm ET
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) today announced that Jean-Jacques Bienaimé, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BioMarin, will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, April 29, at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss first quarter 2021 financial results and provide a general business update.
Christer Rosén, Chairman-CEO & Founder of Jupiter Orphan Therapeutics, Inc, Raymond “Scott” Turner MD, Professor Neurology, Georgetown University (Alzheimer’s scientist) and Mark Dant, Executive Director, Ryan Foundation IPO Edge, in partnership with The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, a Florida trade association for financial professionals and ultra high net worth investors, hosted a fireside chat Tuesday, […]
BioMarin (BMRN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BMRN Price Returns
Continue Researching BMRNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!