BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
BMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.66||52-week high||$117.77|
|Prev. close||$88.26||52-week low||$70.73|
|Day high||$90.89||Avg. volume||1,332,778|
|50-day MA||$94.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.28||Market Cap||17.02B|
BMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRN POWR Grades
- BMRN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMRN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BMRN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 50.68% of US stocks).
BMRN Stock Summary
- BMRN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 326.19 -- higher than 92.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BMRN's current price/earnings ratio is 237.3, which is higher than 97.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICAL INC is higher than 96.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSY, JNPR, AGYS, UEC, and VICR.
- BMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICAL INC's official web site, go to www.biomarin.com.
BMRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BMRN's price/earnings ratio is 900.41% higher, now standing at 241.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BMRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 210.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMRN.
BMRN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.11%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 120.31%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.78%.
The table below shows BMRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.95% of graded US stocks.
- BMRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.314 -- ranking 144th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- APVO, IRWD, and AVEO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMRN.
The table below shows BMRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMRN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BMRN, see our BMRN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$110.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Moderate Buy)|
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Company Bio
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. is an American biotechnology company headquartered in San Rafael, California. It has offices and facilities in the United States, South America, Asia, and Europe. BioMarin's core business and research is in enzyme replacement therapies (ERTs). BioMarin was the first company to provide therapeutics for mucopolysaccharidosis type I (MPS I), by manufacturing laronidase (Aldurazyme, commercialized by Genzyme Corporation). BioMarin was also the first company to provide therapeutics for phenylketonuria (PKU). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRN Social Stream
Latest BMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRN as an investment opportunity.
PTC Therapeutics' (PTCT) PKU Drug Meets Study Goal, Up 7.6%
Data from a late-stage study data shows that treatment with PTC Therapeutics' (PTCT) sepiapterin led to a significant reduction in Phe levels in PKU patients. Post the news, share price rises.
Why PTC Therapeutics Could Be Victorious In Its Rare-Disease Battle Against BioMarin Pharmaceuticals
PTC stock surged Wednesday after the company unveiled promising results for its rare disease treatment, a rival to BioMarin's Kuvan.
BioMarin to Participate in Bank of America 2023 Health Care Conference
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) today announced that Brian Mueller, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer of BioMarin will present at the Bank of America 2023 Health Care Conference on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 3:40pm PT, in Las Vegas, NV.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ:BMRN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ:BMRN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 26, 2023 BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.27, expectations were $0.18. Operator: Welcome to the BioMarin Pharmaceuticals First Quarter Investor Update Call. Hosting the conference call today from BioMarin is Traci McCarty, Group Vice President, Investor Relations. Please go ahead, Traci. […]
New Strong Sell Stocks for May 1st
AOMR, BMRN and CUTR have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 1, 2023.
BMRN Price Returns
Continue Researching BMRNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...