BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMRN POWR Grades
- BMRN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.53% of US stocks.
- BMRN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BMRN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BMRN Stock Summary
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc's market capitalization of $14,641,598,809 is ahead of 84.74% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc is higher than 89.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc is reporting a growth rate of 361.18%; that's higher than 93.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GTHX, AAOI, IVAC, FORM, and INSG.
- Visit BMRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biomarin.com.
BMRN Valuation Summary
- BMRN's price/sales ratio is 8.1; this is 113.16% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BMRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 31.8.
- BMRN's price/sales ratio has moved down 31.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMRN.
BMRN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 34.73%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 201.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -1.35%.
The table below shows BMRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.95% of graded US stocks.
- BMRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.314 -- ranking 144th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- APVO, IRWD, and AVEO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMRN.
The table below shows BMRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.85||52-week high||$94.20|
|Prev. close||$84.55||52-week low||$70.73|
|Day high||$86.98||Avg. volume||1,293,748|
|50-day MA||$78.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.58||Market Cap||16.07B|
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) Company Bio
BioMarin Pharmaceutical develops and commercializes innovative biopharmaceuticals for serious diseases and medical conditions. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Rafael, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRN Social Stream
Latest BMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRN as an investment opportunity.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: BMRN ) reported a 1% Y/Y decrease in Q4 revenue to $449.8 million , beating the consensus estimate of $442.39 million. The decline was attributable to lower sales from Kuvan and Naglazyme, cushioned by higher revenues from Aldurazyme, Vimizim, and Palynziq. Kuvan sales decreased 23% to $ 68.5 million, primarily due to generic competition. Lower Naglazyme product revenues declined 31% to $83.1 million, primarily driven by … Full story available on Benzinga.com
While the company broadly met expectations for the fourth quarter, investors seemed concerned about its 2022 guidance.
Biomarin Pharmaceutical's (BMRN) fourth-quarter earnings and sales beat estimates. Stock declines
BioMarin Pharmaceutical press release (BMRN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.32 beats by $0.02.Revenue of $449.8M (-0.5% Y/Y) beats by $7.42M.For FY2022, the company expects revenue between…
No summary available.
BMRN Price Returns
Continue Researching BMRNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch