BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMRN POWR Grades
- BMRN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMRN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BMRN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
BMRN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 255.48, BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICAL INC is higher than 96.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BMRN has reported earnings growth of -456.8%, putting it ahead of just 3.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGYS, NBIX, FSLR, PINS, and AXON.
- Visit BMRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biomarin.com.
BMRN Valuation Summary
- BMRN's EV/EBIT ratio is 185.3; this is 1725.62% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BMRN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 191.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMRN.
BMRN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -95.05%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -9.88%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.11%.
The table below shows BMRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.95% of graded US stocks.
- BMRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.314 -- ranking 144th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- APVO, IRWD, and AVEO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMRN.
The table below shows BMRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.71||52-week high||$117.77|
|Prev. close||$115.35||52-week low||$70.73|
|Day high||$116.86||Avg. volume||1,690,438|
|50-day MA||$106.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.36||Market Cap||21.65B|
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Company Bio
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. is an American biotechnology company headquartered in San Rafael, California. It has offices and facilities in the United States, South America, Asia, and Europe. BioMarin's core business and research is in enzyme replacement therapies (ERTs). BioMarin was the first company to provide therapeutics for mucopolysaccharidosis type I (MPS I), by manufacturing laronidase (Aldurazyme, commercialized by Genzyme Corporation). BioMarin was also the first company to provide therapeutics for phenylketonuria (PKU). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRN Social Stream
Latest BMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRN as an investment opportunity.
Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
These 3 drug stocks with promising pipelines are in position to reward investors in 2023 due to multiple factors.
On CNBC’s "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cra mer recommended holding Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: BMRN ). When asked about Black Stone Minerals LP (NYSE: BSM ), he said, "I like this situation." Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here . "That’s … Full story available on Benzinga.com
"Mad Money" host Jim Cramer rings the lightning round bell, which means he''s giving his answers to callers'' stock questions at rapid speed.
The SPDR S&P Biotech ETF is down 20% over the past year. In fact, BioMarin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BMRN) and Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) are at their highest levels in a year. The company was founded in 1997 to develop treatments for extremely rare genetic diseases.
BMRN Price Returns
Continue Researching BMRNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch