Barnes & Noble Education Inc (BNED) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Barnes & Noble Education Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BNED Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Barnes & Noble Education Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of BNED is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- BNED has a greater average analyst price target than 3.45% of Retail stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of BNED is greater than 88.24% of Retail stocks.
- BNED has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 17.82% of all US stocks.
- BNED has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 39.36% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- BNED has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding BNED using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.