Bank Nova Scotia Halifax Pfd 3 Ordinary Shares (BNS): Price and Financial Metrics
BNS Stock Summary
- BNS has a higher market value than 96.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $67,337,242,682.
- For BNS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.43% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.7 for Bank Of Nova Scotia; that's greater than it is for 97.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank Of Nova Scotia are BMO, PNC, WBK, CME, and NOC.
- Visit BNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scotiabank.com.
BNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
BNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.47||52-week high||$58.22|
|Prev. close||$55.63||52-week low||$50.36|
|Day high||$55.72||Avg. volume||828,375|
|50-day MA||$56.46||Dividend yield||4.99%|
|200-day MA||$54.73||Market Cap||67.29B|
Bank Nova Scotia Halifax Pfd 3 Ordinary Shares (BNS) Company Bio
Bank of Nova Scotia provides various personal, commercial, corporate, and investment banking services in Canada and internationally. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Toronto, Canada.