Bank Nova Scotia Halifax Pfd 3 Ordinary Shares (BNS): Price and Financial Metrics
BNS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $44,352,343,158, Bank Of Nova Scotia has a greater market value than 96.73% of US stocks.
- For BNS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.48% of US equities we're observing.
- BNS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of Nova Scotia, a group of peers worth examining would be WBK, MUFG, BMO, UBS, and CME.
- BNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of Nova Scotia's official web site, go to www.scotiabank.com.
BNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
BNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.69||52-week high||$58.22|
|Prev. close||$39.18||52-week low||$31.94|
|Day high||$41.66||Avg. volume||1,608,481|
|50-day MA||$47.67||Dividend yield||7.07%|
|200-day MA||$53.37||Market Cap||48.10B|
Bank Nova Scotia Halifax Pfd 3 Ordinary Shares (BNS) Company Bio
Bank of Nova Scotia provides various personal, commercial, corporate, and investment banking services in Canada and internationally. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Toronto, Canada.