Bank Nova Scotia Halifax Pfd 3 Ordinary Shares (BNS): Price and Financial Metrics
BNS Stock Summary
- Bank Of Nova Scotia's market capitalization of $71,167,602,192 is ahead of 97.42% of US-listed equities.
- For BNS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.52% of US equities we're observing.
- BNS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CME, ENB, PNC, GS, and MDLZ.
- BNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of Nova Scotia's official web site, go to www.scotiabank.com.
BNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
BNS Price/Volume Stats
Bank Nova Scotia Halifax Pfd 3 Ordinary Shares (BNS) Company Bio
Bank of Nova Scotia provides various personal, commercial, corporate, and investment banking services in Canada and internationally. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Toronto, Canada.