Bank Nova Scotia Halifax Pfd 3 Ordinary Shares (BNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BNS's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 96.7% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, BNS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.99% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BNS has returned $4,559,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.28% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BNS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AEP, T, CBFV, TEF and RUSHA.
BNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BNS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 87.94% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank Of Nova Scotia are:
- BNS's market cap is about 65 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 88.99% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Bank Of Nova Scotia's estimated return of 87.94% surpasses about 85.66% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of Nova Scotia has an equity discount rate lower than 79.09% of them.
BNS Dividend Chart
BNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|