Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BNS has greater average cash flow over the past 5.01 years than 96.77% US-listed dividend payers.
- BNS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.95% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BNS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WEN, NWFL, UFAB, IRS and COR.
BNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BNS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 220.41%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BNS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Bank Of Nova Scotia produces a dividend yield 4.37% -- which falls in the top 17.51%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of Nova Scotia's expected return of 220.41% is higher than 83.85% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BNS has a discount rate lower than 83.85% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BNS's equity discount rate is less than 78.6% of those stocks.
BNS Dividend Chart
BNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BNS Dividends vs. Peers
BNS's dividend yield currently ranks #54 of 110 vs. its peers in the Foreign Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BNS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bank Of Nova Scotia and its dividends:
Bank Of Nova Scotia Common Stock (BNS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bank Of Nova Scotia (BNS) - Dividend Investor
Bank Of Nova Scotia (BNS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha