Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BOH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.77% of US stocks.
- BOH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BOH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BOH Stock Summary
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- BOH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.41% of US stocks.
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 75.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank Of Hawaii Corp are VBFC, RGS, CALB, NTB, and TCBI.
- BOH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of Hawaii Corp's official web site, go to www.boh.com.
BOH Valuation Summary
- BOH's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 71.43% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BOH's price/sales ratio has gone up $3.4.
- BOH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $8.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOH.
BOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.92||52-week high||$99.10|
|Prev. close||$88.08||52-week low||$48.77|
|Day high||$88.14||Avg. volume||251,771|
|50-day MA||$90.53||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$78.17||Market Cap||3.55B|
Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH) Company Bio
Bank of Hawaii provides financial services and products in Hawaii, Guam, and other Pacific Islands. The company operates through Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Services, and Treasury and Other segments. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
BOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOH Latest Social Stream
View Full BOH Social Stream
Latest BOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of Hawaii Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOH as an investment opportunity.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) today announced the pricing of a public offering of 7,200,000 depositary shares, each representing 1/40th ownership interest in a share of its 4.375% Fixed Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A, for gross proceeds of $180 million. Each share of preferred stock has a liquidation preference of $1,000 per share, equivalent to $25 per depositary share. The offering is expected to close on June 15, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Bank of Hawaii (BOH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Bank of Hawaii's (BOH) Q1 results reflect fall in provisions, lower revenues and rise in expenses.
On the call with me this morning is our Chairman, President and CEO, Peter Ho; our Chief Financial Officer, Dean Shigemura; and our Chief Risk Officer, Mary Sellers. Before we get started, let me remind you that today's conference call will contain some forward-looking statements.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 26, 2021 / Bank of Hawaii Corp. (NYSE:BOH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 26, 2021 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
BOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|