Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BOH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.83% of US stocks.
- BOH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- BOH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.23% of US stocks).
BOH Stock Summary
- BOH's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.02 for Bank Of Hawaii Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.58% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bank Of Hawaii Corp's share price is greater than that of only 10.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CALB, SAL, CPF, FCCY, and WNEB.
- Visit BOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boh.com.
BOH Valuation Summary
- BOH's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 65.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BOH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 243 months.
- BOH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOH.
BOH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.6%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 159.11%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -11.32%.
The table below shows BOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.12% of graded US stocks.
- BOH's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 381st of 437 Banking stocks.
- INDB, ACNB, and MTB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOH.
The table below shows BOH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.53||52-week high||$99.10|
|Prev. close||$79.14||52-week low||$48.77|
|Day high||$81.59||Avg. volume||235,881|
|50-day MA||$82.65||Dividend yield||3.54%|
|200-day MA||$85.82||Market Cap||3.30B|
Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH) Company Bio
Bank of Hawaii provides financial services and products in Hawaii, Guam, and other Pacific Islands. The company operates through Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Services, and Treasury and Other segments. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOH Latest Social Stream
View Full BOH Social Stream
Latest BOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of Hawaii Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOH as an investment opportunity.
Ho Peter S, CEO And President at Bank Of Hawaii (NYSE:BOH), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 7, Ho Peter S bought 5,833 Bank Of Hawaii shares at a price of $47.72 per share, for a total of $278,351. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at a price of $81.70 to raise a total of $476,556 from the sale. S still o
Yes, financial compensation is involved, and exact terms of the agreements are confidential.
Bank Of Hawaii Corp (BOH): Price Down $-0.2 (-0.24)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.54 (-0.64)% Over Past Hour
Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on boh; it is now pointing down. The post Bank Of Hawaii Corp (BOH): Price Down $-0.2 (-0.24)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.54 (-0.64)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Bank of Hawaii (BOH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation's ( NYSE:BOH ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.70 on 15th of September. This takes the...
BOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|