Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOH POWR Grades
- BOH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- BOH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- BOH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BOH Stock Summary
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- BOH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.98% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bank Of Hawaii Corp's share price is greater than that of just 8.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBTX, HOPE, FHB, BUSE, and PFS.
- Visit BOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boh.com.
BOH Valuation Summary
- BOH's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 65.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BOH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 243 months.
- BOH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOH.
BOH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 18.83%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.88%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.6%.
The table below shows BOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.51% of graded US stocks.
- BOH's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 428 Banking stocks.
- INDB, FMBI, and EMCF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOH.
The table below shows BOH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.36||52-week high||$99.10|
|Prev. close||$88.31||52-week low||$75.68|
|Day high||$89.44||Avg. volume||160,427|
|50-day MA||$85.41||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$85.68||Market Cap||3.60B|
Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH) Company Bio
Bank of Hawaii provides financial services and products in Hawaii, Guam, and other Pacific Islands. The company operates through Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Services, and Treasury and Other segments. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOH Latest Social Stream
View Full BOH Social Stream
Latest BOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of Hawaii Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOH as an investment opportunity.
Bank of Hawaii (BOH) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Board Declares Quarterly Dividend for Preferred Stock
HONOLULU, January 04, 2022--Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) will release fourth quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, January 24, 2022 before the market opens and hold its quarterly conference call at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Hawaii Time) on the same day.
Victory Capital Management Inc. raised its position in shares of Bank of Hawaii Co. (NYSE:BOH) by 4.6% during the third quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 1,481,748 shares of the banks stock after acquiring an additional 65,355 shares during the period. Victory Capital 
Whittier Trust Co. lifted its position in Bank of Hawaii Co. (NYSE:BOH) by 3.6% during the third quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 47,950 shares of the banks stock after buying an additional 1,667 shares during the period. Whittier Trust Co.s holdings in Bank of Hawaii 
Bank of Hawaii (BOH) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
BOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|