Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BOH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- BOH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BOH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.88% of US stocks).
BOH Stock Summary
- BOH's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.69 for Bank Of Hawaii Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bank Of Hawaii Corp's share price is greater than that of only 2.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of Hawaii Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFS, COLB, WNEB, PFIS, and PPBI.
- Visit BOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boh.com.
BOH Valuation Summary
- BOH's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 65.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BOH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 243 months.
- BOH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOH.
BOH Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 31.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.61%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.17%.
The table below shows BOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.51% of graded US stocks.
- BOH's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 428 Banking stocks.
- INDB, FMBI, and EMCF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOH.
The table below shows BOH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.15||52-week high||$92.38|
|Prev. close||$76.69||52-week low||$70.97|
|Day high||$77.84||Avg. volume||207,024|
|50-day MA||$76.47||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$82.44||Market Cap||3.07B|
Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH) Company Bio
Bank of Hawaii provides financial services and products in Hawaii, Guam, and other Pacific Islands. The company operates through Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Services, and Treasury and Other segments. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOH Latest Social Stream
View Full BOH Social Stream
Latest BOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of Hawaii Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOH as an investment opportunity.
Bank of Hawaii (BOH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The loan growth of Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) will likely return to the pre-pandemic average this year on the back of economic factors and strategic investments, which will support earnings. Despite a fixed-rate-loan heavy portfolio, the rising interest-rate environment will also benefit the bottom line. On the other...
Rise in interest income, strong loans and provisional benefits support Bank of Hawaii Corporation's (BOH) Q4 results. However, increase in expenses and shrinking net interest margin are headwinds.
Companies in The News Are: PHG,CBU,BOH,NWBI
No summary available.
BOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|