Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BOH's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.08% -- which is higher than about merely 11.98% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BOH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KWR, HTLD, APAM, MPX and SEE.
BOH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BOH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 12.93% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BOH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BOH offers a dividend yield in the top 20.82% of stocks in our set.
- BOH's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 24.39% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- BOH's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 70.62% of them.
BOH Dividend Chart
BOH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|