Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BOH has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.08%, higher than about only 11.79% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BOH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CL, ITW, HBI, GBX and MBUU.
BOH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BOH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 17.49% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank Of Hawaii Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Bank Of Hawaii Corp produces a dividend yield 3.46% -- which falls in the top 33.01%.
- BOH's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 62.55% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Bank Of Hawaii Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 35.44% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BOH Dividend Chart
BOH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|