Box, Inc. (BOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BOX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BOX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BOX is -1.71 -- better than merely 4.49% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.31 for BOX INC; that's greater than it is for merely 4.55% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BOX INC is reporting a growth rate of -154.49%; that's higher than only 10.21% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CCCS, CRWD, WDAY, NVCR, and BLKB.
- Visit BOX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.box.com.
BOX Valuation Summary
- BOX's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 80.77% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BOX's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.7 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOX.
BOX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 1.41%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.99%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -48.59%.
The table below shows BOX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.86% of graded US stocks.
- BOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.633 -- ranking 253rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TCX, HEES, and PRGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOX.
The table below shows BOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.80||52-week high||$33.04|
|Prev. close||$32.12||52-week low||$22.31|
|Day high||$32.23||Avg. volume||1,411,842|
|50-day MA||$29.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.21||Market Cap||4.54B|
Box, Inc. (BOX) Company Bio
Box Inc. provides a cloud-based enterprise content collaboration platform that enables organizations of various sizes to access, store, share, and manage their content/information. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Altos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BOX Social Stream
Latest BOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOX as an investment opportunity.
While Box, Inc. ( NYSE:BOX ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a double-digit share price...
Artificial intelligence has arrived.
Box Gets Downgraded As Japan''s Momentum Unlikely To Sustain Coupled With Threat From Microsoft, Analyst Says
RBC Capital analyst Rishi Jaluria downgraded Box Inc (NYSE: BOX ) from Sector Perform to Underperform and lowered the price target from $28 to $24. Japan drove most of the turnaround, with ARR in the region growing from ~$70M - ~$190M over the past three years (a 40% CAGR vs. a 9% CAGR in the U.S.). Jaluria credited Box for identifying the opportunity in Japan and investing in channel partnerships accordingly. However, the analyst believes the Japanese market is unique, and this success is unlikely to be repeated in other regions. Jaluria highlighted that Japan is already 20%+ of the business (vs. <10% three years ago). Box is already highly penetrated within enterprises despite complaining about the price, analyst checks indicated. Furthermore, Jaluria''s checks … Full story available ...
Box Content Cloud powers secure collaboration and production of creative marketing and communications projects Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX), the leading Content Cloud, today announced that BETC has chose…
PARIS, January 10, 2023--BETC, Leading Creative Agency, Chooses Box for Cloud Content Management
BOX Price Returns