Box, Inc. (BOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOX POWR Grades
- BOX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.75% of US stocks.
- BOX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- BOX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BOX Stock Summary
- Box Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.13% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.39 for Box Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.67%, Box Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Box Inc are PHUN, AERI, NETE, LOB, and WK.
- BOX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Box Inc's official web site, go to www.box.com.
BOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.40||52-week high||$26.47|
|Prev. close||$23.56||52-week low||$15.07|
|Day high||$23.86||Avg. volume||3,440,821|
|50-day MA||$22.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.97||Market Cap||3.74B|
Box, Inc. (BOX) Company Bio
Box Inc. provides a cloud-based enterprise content collaboration platform that enables organizations of various sizes to access, store, share, and manage their content/information. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Altos, California.
BOX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Box Inc. To summarize, we found that Box Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1709.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Box Inc ended up being:
- In the past 3.78 years, Box Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.37%; that's better than 89.67% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Box Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Box Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 10.67% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BOX Social Stream
Latest BOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Box Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOX as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Brad Barket/Getty Images Entertainment via Getty Images Hedge fund Starboard Value (Starboard) might be the best thing that ever happened for Box ([[BOX]]) stockholders who understand the patterns in which Box shares move up and down. Box stock tends to close up when there's news of the hedge...
Early this morning, activist investor Starboard Value delivered an open letter to Box (BOX) shareholders reiterating its "significant concerns" with the $500M convertible preferred equity financing from KKR and the board's "continued refusal to engage constructively with Starboard."Starboard, which holds an 8% Box stake, also disclosed its intention to submit a Books and...
Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX), a leading Content Cloud, today announced that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Secretary (HHS) selected Box’s cloud content management platform to power secure collaboration, critical processes for the delivery of health services, and drive new ways to work in the cloud.
Box, Inc. ( NYSE:BOX ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively large price hike...
Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX), a leading Content Cloud, today announced that it has closed the previously announced $500 million investment led by KKR. In connection with the closing of the investment, John Park, Head of Americas Technology Private Equity at KKR, has been appointed to the Box Board, effective immediately.
BOX Price Returns