Box, Inc. (BOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.74||52-week high||$34.98|
|Prev. close||$27.24||52-week low||$22.31|
|Day high||$28.05||Avg. volume||1,455,379|
|50-day MA||$26.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.47||Market Cap||4.00B|
BOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.18% of US stocks.
- BOX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BOX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.9% of US stocks).
BOX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BOX is -1.89 -- better than just 4.59% of US stocks.
- BOX's current price/earnings ratio is 457.48, which is higher than 98.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- BOX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CCCS, BZ, ZI, CHGG, and QLYS.
- Visit BOX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.box.com.
BOX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BOX's price/earnings ratio is 1650.09% higher, now standing at 466.4.
- Over the past 101 months, BOX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 128.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOX.
BOX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 13.2%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 602.26%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.22%.
The table below shows BOX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.86% of graded US stocks.
- BOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.633 -- ranking 253rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TCX, HEES, and PRGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOX.
The table below shows BOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BOX, see our BOX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.65 (Moderate Buy)|
Box, Inc. (BOX) Company Bio
Box Inc. provides a cloud-based enterprise content collaboration platform that enables organizations of various sizes to access, store, share, and manage their content/information. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Altos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BOX Social Stream
Latest BOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOX as an investment opportunity.
Cloud content storage platform Box adds AI features
Business software company Box, Inc said on Tuesday it will introduce new artificial intelligence features such as analyzing information across customer contracts or generating customized marketing content. Generative AI, which the tech industry has embraced, has the ability to synthesize large amounts of data and write human-like text. Box customers testing the product have already experienced “revolutionary” productivity gains, Box CEO Aaron Levie told Reuters.
Box Introduces Box AI to Bring Intelligence to Enterprise Content
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 02, 2023--Box, Inc. (NYSE:BOX), the leading Content Cloud, today unveiled Box AI, a new suite of capabilities that will natively integrate advanced AI models into the Box Content Cloud, bringing Box’s enterprise-grade standards for security, compliance, and privacy to this breakthrough technology. Box AI will make it easier than ever to uncover and share insights, find timely answers to critical questions, and effortlessly create content based on an organization’s data
Box Sets Date to Announce First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Financial Results
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 01, 2023--Box, Inc. (NYSE:BOX) today announced that it will report financial results for its first quarter, which ended April 30, 2023, following the close of the market on Tuesday, May 30, 2023. On that day, Box’s management will hold a conference call and webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT to discuss Box’s financial results and business developments.
Box Releases Box Canvas to Power Collaboration in the Content Cloud
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 26, 2023--Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX), the leading Content Cloud, today began rolling out Box Canvas, its virtual whiteboarding and visual collaboration tool built natively into Box. With today’s launch, Box Canvas delivers a powerful new way for teams to unleash their creativity to take brainstorming and ideation to the next level, while leveraging the enterprise-grade security, compliance, and workflow automation capabilities Box’s 115,000 customers know and love. Startin
25 Biggest Cloud Providers by Revenue
In this piece, we will take a look at the 25 largest cloud providers by revenue. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Cloud Providers by Revenue. The boom in the Internet and the rise of computing have provided firms with a variety of new mediums to do business. While traditional businesses were […]
BOX Price Returns
Continue Researching BOXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Box Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Box Inc (BOX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Box Inc (BOX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Box Inc (BOX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...