Box, Inc. (BOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.36% of US stocks.
- BOX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BOX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
BOX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BOX is 6.33 -- better than 94.68% of US stocks.
- BOX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.54%, Box Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Box Inc are FOUR, CDLX, OSH, RDVT, and ZUO.
- Visit BOX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.box.com.
BOX Valuation Summary
- BOX's price/earnings ratio is -115.2; this is 392.39% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BOX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 99.1 over the prior 79 months.
- Over the past 79 months, BOX's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOX.
BOX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 119.06%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.87%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.13%.
The table below shows BOX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.42||52-week high||$27.41|
|Prev. close||$23.28||52-week low||$15.07|
|Day high||$23.65||Avg. volume||3,181,210|
|50-day MA||$24.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.53||Market Cap||3.81B|
Box, Inc. (BOX) Company Bio
Box Inc. provides a cloud-based enterprise content collaboration platform that enables organizations of various sizes to access, store, share, and manage their content/information. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Altos, California.
BOX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Box Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Box Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1766.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Box Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Box Inc over the past 3.78 years is 1.37%; that's better than 88.69% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Box Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Box Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.69% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BOX Social Stream
Latest BOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Box Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOX as an investment opportunity.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 26, 2021--Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX), the leading Content Cloud, today began rolling out Box Sign, its native e-signature capability, to customers on Business and Enterprise plans at no additional cost. With today’s launch, Box Sign delivers unlimited signatures and a robust set of APIs, enabling businesses to digitize and modernize the way agreements are managed and governed in the cloud. Following the rollout of Box Sign, basic functionality will be included in all Box bu
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 26, 2021--Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) today announced that it is mailing a letter to stockholders in connection with its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders ("Annual Meeting") urging stockholders to vote the BLUE proxy card "FOR ALL" three of Box’s highly qualified directors standing for election – Dana Evan, Peter Leav and Aaron Levie. The Annual Meeting will be held on September 9, 2021 and Box stockholders of record as of July 12, 2021, will be entitled to vote at the mee
(Bloomberg) -- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan is exploring a sale of SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. more than eight years after taking the cargo-equipment company private.The Canadian pension is working with an adviser on the potential sale of SeaCube, which could fetch about $1 billion including debt, according to people with knowledge of the plans. The company is expected to draw interest from suitors including infrastructure-focused investment firms and other pension funds, said the people, w
Starboard Value LP (together with its affiliates, "Starboard" or "we"), one of the largest stockholders of Box, Inc. ("Box" or the "Company") (NYSE: BOX), with an ownership stake of approximately 8.4% of the Company's outstanding shares, today announced that it has delivered an open letter to Box stockholders and has filed definitive proxy materials with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with Starboard's nomination of a slate of three highly-qualified director nominees for ele
Cloud Collaboration Market with Current Trends, Drivers, Strategies, Applications and Competitive Landscape 2026 | Box, Inc., Mitel Networks Corporation, Intralinks Holdings, Inc., etc.
Global Cloud Collaboration Market 2021 report is comprised of an in-depth analysis of the global industry which aims to deliver comprehensive market intelligence study associated with major market components. The report includes an overview of these markets on different fronts such as market size, market share, market penetration of the product and services, market downstream 
BOX Price Returns