Box, Inc. (BOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOX POWR Grades
- BOX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- BOX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.08% of US stocks).
BOX Stock Summary
- Box Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.98% of US listed stocks.
- BOX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.23% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 47.64%, Box Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Box Inc are RAMP, VUZI, MDB, VRCA, and QLYS.
- BOX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Box Inc's official web site, go to www.box.com.
BOX Valuation Summary
- BOX's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 0.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 80 months, BOX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 186.6.
- Over the past 80 months, BOX's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOX.
BOX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 34.4%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.13%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.17%.
The table below shows BOX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.51% of graded US stocks.
- BOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.633 -- ranking 243rd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- TCX, HEES, and APPF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOX.
The table below shows BOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.11||52-week high||$27.41|
|Prev. close||$23.24||52-week low||$15.07|
|Day high||$24.26||Avg. volume||2,953,645|
|50-day MA||$24.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.06||Market Cap||3.65B|
Box, Inc. (BOX) Company Bio
Box Inc. provides a cloud-based enterprise content collaboration platform that enables organizations of various sizes to access, store, share, and manage their content/information. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Altos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BOX Social Stream
Latest BOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Box Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOX as an investment opportunity.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX), the leading Content Cloud, today announced the Box Emerging Partners Program, an initiative to support high-growth, enterprise software companies. To kick off the program, the participating organizations will be launching five new Box integrations to transform productivity and create seamless solutions to power work from anywhere. Businesses are continuing to invest in best-of-breed technology, with the average number of applications
BOX company-wide has been selected by Lotte to make an advancement in the latter's Digital Transformation program and strengthen collaboration infrastructure.
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX), the leading Content Cloud, today announced that Lotte Corporation has adopted Box company-wide to enhance collaboration and communication as a key pillar of its Digital Transformation program. Box will help Lotte strengthen its information governance by enabling secure content collaboration both inside and outside the company. Macro trends accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, required a more rapid change in working styles to meet the company’s eve
Dylan Smith, Chief Financial Officer at Box (NYSE:BOX), made a large insider sell on September 10, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday showed that Smith sold 15,000 shares of Box at a price of $23.59 per share. The total transaction amounted to $353,850. Smith still owns a total of 1,267,900 of Box worth, $28,977,854. Box shares are trading up 0.07% at $22.86 at the time of this writing on Monday morning. Now tr
Box (NYSE: BOX) may not be a familiar name to many investors. This company specializes in cloud content management, and despite the support of venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, who called Box his favorite AI investment, the stock has performed poorly of late. In this Backstage Pass video, which aired on Aug. 26, 2021, Motley Fool contributors Jon Quast and Brian Withers discuss Box's second quarter earnings.
BOX Price Returns