BP p.l.c. (BP): Price and Financial Metrics
BP Stock Summary
- BP has a market capitalization of $141,489,458,105 -- more than approximately 98.96% of US stocks.
- BP's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bp Plc is reporting a growth rate of 224.36%; that's higher than 94.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bp Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be TOT, BHP, BUD, NKE, and MCD.
- Visit BP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bp.com.
BP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BP Price/Volume Stats
BP p.l.c. (BP) Company Bio
BP p.l.c. is an integrated oil and gas company. The Company provides its customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants to keep engines moving and the petrochemicals products used to make everyday items as diverse as paints, clothes and packaging. The Company operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Rosneft. Its Upstream segment is engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production; midstream transportation, storage and processing, and the marketing and trading of natural gas, including liquefied natural gas (LNG), together with power and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Its Downstream segment is engaged in refining, manufacturing, marketing, transportation, and supply and trading of crude oil, petroleum, petrochemicals products and related services to wholesale and retail customers. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in London, England.