Popular, Inc. (BPOP): Price and Financial Metrics
BPOP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.56%, Popular Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.45% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Popular Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 8.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Popular Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 148.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIL, FCNCA, CASY, HDS, and EME.
- Visit BPOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.popular.com.
BPOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BPOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.07||52-week high||$61.46|
|Prev. close||$52.72||52-week low||$49.23|
|Day high||$52.72||Avg. volume||604,462|
|50-day MA||$57.85||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$55.24||Market Cap||4.94B|
Popular, Inc. (BPOP) Company Bio
Popular Inc. provides various retail and commercial banking products and services primarily to institutional and retail customers in Puerto Rico and the U.S. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.