Popular, Inc. (BPOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPOP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BPOP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.89% of US stocks.
- BPOP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BPOP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
BPOP Stock Summary
- Popular Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.48% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.71, Popular Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BPOP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCNCA, ZION, UMPQ, AEL, and CCBG.
- Visit BPOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.popular.com.
BPOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BPOP's price/earnings ratio is 32.03% lower, now standing at 8.7.
- Over the past 243 months, BPOP's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BPOP's price/earnings ratio has gone down $6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPOP.
BPOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.84||52-week high||$83.72|
|Prev. close||$79.30||52-week low||$34.05|
|Day high||$79.05||Avg. volume||575,041|
|50-day MA||$77.14||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$59.33||Market Cap||6.35B|
Popular, Inc. (BPOP) Company Bio
Popular Inc. provides various retail and commercial banking products and services primarily to institutional and retail customers in Puerto Rico and the U.S. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
BPOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPOP Latest Social Stream
View Full BPOP Social Stream
Latest BPOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Popular Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPOP as an investment opportunity.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico & NEW YORK, Jun 15, 2021--Popular, Inc. processed nearly 50,000 PPP loans, originating $2.1 billion in both rounds of the program.
Popular, Inc. Declares Dividend on Preferred Stock, Announces Distribution on Trust Preferred Securities
Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPOP) announced today that it has declared the following monthly cash dividend on its outstanding shares of Non-Cumulative Monthly Income Preferred Stock:
eToro, Robinhood, and others may soon face serious competition from abroad. The post Popular Stock Trading Apps in China are Moving to Offer Crypto in the U.S. appeared first on The Tokenist.
Popular (BPOP) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Photo by Sundry Photography/iStock Editorial via Getty Images This article series helps to keep investors informed of upcoming dividend increases. We put a spotlight on companies that can increase payouts year after year. For investors, this can be an opportunity to start or add to positions before an increased payout....
BPOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|