Brady Corporation (BRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRC POWR Grades
- BRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- BRC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
BRC Stock Summary
- BRC's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.67%, Brady Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.97% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BRC is more volatile than only 7.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IOSP, ZCMD, JOUT, DCI, and ISDR.
- Visit BRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bradyid.com.
BRC Valuation Summary
- BRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.9; this is 27.23% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- BRC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRC.
BRC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 68.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -3.07%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.49%.
The table below shows BRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.74||52-week high||$61.76|
|Prev. close||$50.08||52-week low||$37.47|
|Day high||$50.21||Avg. volume||202,851|
|50-day MA||$52.93||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$53.29||Market Cap||2.59B|
Brady Corporation (BRC) Company Bio
Brady Corporation manufactures and supplies identification solutions, specialty materials, and workplace safety products that identify and protect premises, products, and people in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRC Latest Social Stream
View Full BRC Social Stream
Latest BRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brady Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRC as an investment opportunity.
Brady Corporation ( NYSE:BRC ) will increase its dividend on the 29th of October to US$0.23. This makes the dividend...
View more earnings on BRCSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaGMS Stock Gains As Q1 Results Surpass EstimatesNavios Maritime Holdings Clocks 48% Revenue Growth In Q2© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Brady (BRC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Brady Corporation Reports Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter Results and Announces its Fiscal 2022 EPS Guidance
Income before income taxes was $41.6 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021 compared to $34.9 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020. Income Before Income Taxes Excluding Certain Items* in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021 was $45.4 million compared to $34.9 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020.Diluted EPS in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021 and 2020 was consistent between both quarters at $0.53. Diluted EPS Excluding Certain Items* increased 32.1 percent to $0.70 in the fou
MILWAUKEE, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On August 31, 2021, Brady Corporation’s (NYSE: BRC) Board of Directors approved an increase in the annual dividend to shareholders of the Company’s Class A Common Stock from $0.88 per share to $0.90 per share. A quarterly dividend to shareholders of the Company’s Class A Common Stock of $0.225 per share will be paid on October 29, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 8, 2021. This dividend represents the 36th consecutiv
BRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|