Brady Corporation (BRC): Price and Financial Metrics
BRC Stock Summary
- Brady Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brady Corp is higher than it is for about merely 12.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.99%, Brady Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.41% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brady Corp are ASTE, DCI, TBLT, LIQT, and ZCMD.
- BRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brady Corp's official web site, go to www.bradyid.com.
BRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.97||52-week high||$55.99|
|Prev. close||$54.55||52-week low||$33.00|
|Day high||$55.40||Avg. volume||253,467|
|50-day MA||$51.16||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$46.99||Market Cap||2.86B|
Brady Corporation (BRC) Company Bio
Brady Corporation manufactures and supplies identification solutions, specialty materials, and workplace safety products that identify and protect premises, products, and people in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
BRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRC Latest Social Stream
View Full BRC Social Stream
Latest BRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brady Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRC as an investment opportunity.
COVID-19 Update: Warning Labels and Stickers Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR with Top players: Mercian Labels, Clabro Label Inc., Brady Corporation
Latest Published Report by Allied Market Research Titled,”Warning Labels and Stickers Market by Sticking method (Pressure Adhesive, Printed, Vacuum, Impregnated, and Others), by Product Type (Chemical Labels, Hazardous Labels, Electrical Labels, Custom Labels and Others) and by Industry Vertical (Tobacco
These high return businesses have robust financial conditions
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
The following slide deck was published by Brady Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
No summary available.
BRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brady Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!