Brady Corporation (BRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRC POWR Grades
- BRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BRC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 26.94% of US stocks).
BRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 82.37, BRADY CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 76.45% of US stocks.
- BRC's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of BRADY CORP's share price is greater than that of just 2.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRADY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be JOUT, ORGO, TIVC, IOSP, and RFIL.
- BRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRADY CORP's official web site, go to www.bradyid.com.
BRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BRC's price/sales ratio is 50% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, BRC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRC.
BRC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 2.46%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.67%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -56.85%.
The table below shows BRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.89||52-week high||$55.45|
|Prev. close||$47.97||52-week low||$40.52|
|Day high||$48.10||Avg. volume||237,319|
|50-day MA||$45.14||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$45.89||Market Cap||2.39B|
Brady Corporation (BRC) Company Bio
Brady Corporation manufactures and supplies identification solutions, specialty materials, and workplace safety products that identify and protect premises, products, and people in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRC Latest Social Stream
View Full BRC Social Stream
Latest BRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRADY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRC as an investment opportunity.
Brady Corporation ( NYSE:BRC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.23 per share on the 31st of January...
Sales for the quarter increased 0.3 percent. Organic sales increased 6.9 percent while foreign currency reduced sales by 6.6 percent.Diluted EPS increased 17.9 percent to $0.79 in the first quarter of fiscal 2023 compared to $0.67 in the same quarter of the prior year. Diluted EPS Excluding Certain Items* increased 16.7 percent to $0.84 in the first quarter of fiscal 2023 compared to $0.72 in the same quarter of the prior year.During the quarter ended October 31, 2022, we returned $23.4 million
MILWAUKEE, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brady Corporation (NYSE: BRC) (“Company”) announced that shareholders of the Company’s Class B Common Voting Stock have voted unanimously in favor of the election of the director nominees to a one-year term at the Company’s annual meeting of shareholders held today in Milwaukee. Elected to the Brady Corporation Board of Directors are: Patrick W. Allender, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (Retired), Danaher CorporationDr. David S. B
Code Corporation Revitalizes Industrial Facility to Reshore Global Product Packaging, Fulfillment and Testing
SALT LAKE CITY, November 16, 2022--Code Corporation, a global leader in barcode scanning and data capture technologies, today held a ribbon-cutting and homecoming celebration. Code is opening a new facility to reshore its product fulfillment, packaging, device configuration and a portion of its research and development and quality assurance testing. It is reshoring these activities and bringing new jobs to West Valley City, Utah from where they previously occurred in Singapore.
MILWAUKEE, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brady Corporation (NYSE: BRC), will announce its fiscal 2023 first quarter financial results on Thursday, November 17, 2022. A conference call will be held beginning at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time (9:30 a.m. Central Time) Thursday, November 17, 2022. Participants will be able to access the webcast and presentation here live and in replay. This call is being webcast by Notified and can be accessed here. About BRCBrady Corporation is an international manufa
BRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|