Brady Corporation (BRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRC POWR Grades
- BRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- BRC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BRC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 67.3% of US stocks).
BRC Stock Summary
- BRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 446.98 -- higher than 91.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BRC's went public 35.5 years ago, making it older than 92.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.05%, Brady Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBSS, IPAR, ASGN, MANT, and PSMT.
- Visit BRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bradyid.com.
BRC Valuation Summary
- BRC's price/earnings ratio is 23.9; this is 21.38% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BRC's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRC.
BRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.23||52-week high||$61.76|
|Prev. close||$56.32||52-week low||$37.47|
|Day high||$56.46||Avg. volume||205,205|
|50-day MA||$56.42||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$50.03||Market Cap||2.93B|
Brady Corporation (BRC) Company Bio
Brady Corporation manufactures and supplies identification solutions, specialty materials, and workplace safety products that identify and protect premises, products, and people in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
BRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRC Latest Social Stream
View Full BRC Social Stream
Latest BRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brady Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRC as an investment opportunity.
Brady's (BRC) buyout of Code is anticipated to enhance the company's business in the industrial track-and-trace arena. The acquisition is expected to be accretive to revenues in fiscal 2022.
Zhanna Hapanovich/iStock via Getty ImagesBrady Corporation (BRC) is an undercovered stock on this platform. The company has been a stable operator which traditionally operated with a rock-solid balance sheet, which it used to make three bolt-on acquisitions in recent times, deals which should boost the growth profile and earnings growth....
Brady Corporation (BRC) has announced the acquisition of The Code Corporation, which deals in high-quality barcode scanners and associated software to power track-and-trace applications, for about $173 million. The company will fund the acquisition through a combination of cash and borrowings under its revolving line of credit. Brady has a significant presence in the high-performance niche application industrial printers and materials market. Brady expects Code to record sales and EBITDA of $50
SALT LAKE CITY, Jun 18, 2021--Code Corporation is acquired by Brady Corporation.
MILWAUKEE, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brady Corporation (NYSE: BRC) (“Brady”) announced today that it has acquired The Code Corporation (“Code” or the “Company”) for approximately $173 million. Brady will fund the transaction with cash on hand as well as with borrowings on its existing revolving line of credit. Code has forecasted sales of approximately $50 million for Brady’s first full fiscal year of ownership, which is for the year ending July 31, 2022. Brady anticipates EBITDA from Co
BRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|