Brady Corporation (BRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BRC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
BRC Stock Summary
- BRC's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 174.67%, Brady Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.83% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BRC is more volatile than only 16.11% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brady Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ASTE, JOUT, NLS, OPK, and ISDR.
- Visit BRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bradyid.com.
BRC Valuation Summary
- BRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.9; this is 27.23% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- BRC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRC.
BRC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.86%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 57.55%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.46%.
The table below shows BRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.19||52-week high||$56.39|
|Prev. close||$47.24||52-week low||$41.69|
|Day high||$47.81||Avg. volume||261,749|
|50-day MA||$46.13||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$49.16||Market Cap||2.37B|
Brady Corporation (BRC) Company Bio
Brady Corporation manufactures and supplies identification solutions, specialty materials, and workplace safety products that identify and protect premises, products, and people in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRC Latest Social Stream
View Full BRC Social Stream
Latest BRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brady Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRC as an investment opportunity.
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brady Corporation (NYSE: BRC) (“Brady” or “Company”) announced that Joanne Collins Smee and Vineet Nargolwala will join its Board of Directors, effective February 22, 2022. Ms. Collins Smee is Chief Commercial, Small and Medium Businesses & Channels Officer at Xerox Holdings Corporation. Prior to Xerox, she spent more than 27 years at IBM in a variety of leadership roles, most recently as General Manager, Client Service Delivery, Global Business Consu
Brady Corporation ( NYSE:BRC ) will pay a dividend of US$0.23 on the 29th of April. Based on this payment, the dividend...
Sales for the quarter increased 19.6 percent. Organic sales increased 13.1 percent.Income before income taxes increased 6.7 percent to $42.0 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2022 compared to $39.4 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2021. Income Before Income Taxes Excluding Amortization* increased 12.4 percent to $45.8 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2022 compared to $40.8 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2021.Diluted EPS in the second quarter of fiscal 2022 increased
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On February 15, 2022, Brady Corporation’s (NYSE: BRC) Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend to shareholders of the company's Class A Common Stock of $0.225 per share, payable on April 29, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 8, 2022. Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady’s products help customers increase
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
BRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|