Brady Corporation (BRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BRC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.33% of US stocks).
BRC Stock Summary
- BRADY CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.5% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BRADY CORP is higher than it is for about just 23.68% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BRC is more volatile than just 19.87% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JOUT, ORGO, SSD, PLPC, and BTCY.
- Visit BRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bradyid.com.
BRC Valuation Summary
- BRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.4; this is 20.51% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BRC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRC.
BRC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.96%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.11%.
The table below shows BRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BRC, see our BRC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$67.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
BRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.55||52-week high||$56.35|
|Prev. close||$52.51||52-week low||$40.52|
|Day high||$52.89||Avg. volume||233,745|
|50-day MA||$53.05||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$47.86||Market Cap||2.61B|
Brady Corporation (BRC) Company Bio
Brady Corporation manufactures and supplies identification solutions, specialty materials, and workplace safety products that identify and protect premises, products, and people in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRC Latest Social Stream
View Full BRC Social Stream
Latest BRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRADY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRC as an investment opportunity.
Best Momentum Stocks to Buy for March 21st
IMXI, BRC and SMFG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on March 21, 2023.
Sea Limited and Electronic Arts have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Sea Limited and Electronic Arts are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Brady's (NYSE:BRC) Dividend Will Be $0.23
Brady Corporation ( NYSE:BRC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.23 per share on the 28th of April. This...
Vizient, Inc. Awards National Contract to PDC for Medical Labels
PDC, a global leader in healthcare identification and patient safety solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a contract with Vizient, Inc., the nation's leading healthcare performance improvement company.
Brady Second Quarter 2023 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS In Line
Brady ( NYSE:BRC ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$326.2m (up 2.6% from 2Q 2022). Net...
BRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brady Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brady Corp (BRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brady Corp (BRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brady Corp (BRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...