Brady Corporation (BRC): Price and Financial Metrics
BRC Stock Summary
- Brady Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.66% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 96.71%, Brady Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 85.66% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Brady Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 13.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brady Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IOSP, DCI, JOUT, NTWK, and GOLF.
- Visit BRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bradyid.com.
BRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.78||52-week high||$59.11|
|Prev. close||$44.07||52-week low||$33.00|
|Day high||$45.75||Avg. volume||270,849|
|50-day MA||$47.99||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$52.19||Market Cap||2.39B|
Brady Corporation (BRC) Company Bio
Brady Corporation manufactures and supplies identification solutions, specialty materials, and workplace safety products that identify and protect premises, products, and people in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.