Brady Corporation (BRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that BRC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.82% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BRC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 186,683,000, ranking above 90.36% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BRC's price: FF, BAH, FENG, GHM and MPX.
BRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BRC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 53.98% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Brady Corp are:
- The amount of revenue Brady Corp earns annually is around 1 billion; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 32.66%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 33.56% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Brady Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 27.76% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BRC Dividend Chart
BRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|