Brady Corporation (BRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that BRC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.82% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BRC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 186,683,000, ranking above 90.36% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BRC's price: FF, BAH, FENG, GHM and MPX.
BRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BRC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 22.58% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BRC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -22.58%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 68.7% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BRC has a discount rate lower than 68.7% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BRC than it is for 69.57% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, BRC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 26.64% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BRC Dividend Chart
BRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BRC Dividends vs. Peers
BRC's dividend yield currently ranks #59 of 110 vs. its peers in the Air/Defense Services category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BRC dividends?Want to do more research on Brady Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Brady Corp Common Stock (BRC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Brady Corp (BRC) - Dividend Investor
Brady Corp (BRC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha