BRF S.A. (BRFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRFS POWR Grades
- BRFS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.26% of US stocks.
- BRFS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BRFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.43% of US stocks).
BRFS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BRFS is 4.6 -- better than 91.6% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Brf Sa is higher than just 3.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, Brf Sa has a higher such ratio than only 11.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brf Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be MHLD, UGP, VNTR, TIGO, and FTI.
- BRFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brf Sa's official web site, go to www.brf-global.com.
BRFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.70||52-week high||$5.91|
|Prev. close||$5.72||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$5.70||Avg. volume||4,154,362|
|50-day MA||$4.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||4.63B|
BRF S.A. (BRFS) Company Bio
BRF S.A. focuses on raising, producing, and slaughtering poultry, pork, and beef in Brazil. It operates in three segments: Domestic Market (Brazil), Foreign Market (International), and Food Service. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Itajai, Brazil.
BRFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRFS Social Stream
Latest BRFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brf Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRFS as an investment opportunity.
BRF S.A. ("BRF") today announces the commencement of an offer to purchase for cash up to the Maximum Amount (as defined below) of the outstanding 4.875% Senior Notes due 2030 (the "2030 Notes" or the "Notes") issued by BRF (the "Offer").
(Bloomberg) -- Brazilian beef producer Marfrig Global Foods SA bought about a quarter of rival BRF SA, one of the world’s biggest poultry suppliers, as it seeks to expand in processed food.Marfrig purchased a 24.23% stake in BRF, pledging to remain a passive investor that won’t influence the board or management, according to a regulatory filing. It paid about $800 million, according to a person familiar with the purchase, who asked not to be named because the information isn’t public.BRF shares jumped by a record 29% this week, pushing its market value to almost 22 billion reais ($4.1 billion). That still leaves it at little more than a third of its peak value of more than 60 billion reais in 2015.Trading volumes surged this week as a JPMorgan Chase & Co. brokerage unit dominated the bu...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / BRF S. (NYSE:BRFS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Brazil's largest chicken processor, BRF SA, said it will invest 292 million reais ($54 million) to modernize certain facilities in Paraná state through 2022, according to a statement on Tuesday. The company also said it will resume turkey production at its Francisco Beltrão unit, which received authorization in March to export products to Mexico. Francisco Beltrão, where BRF also produces chicken, will be expanded as part of the plan.
BRF (BRFS) has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock
BRFS Price Returns