BRF S.A. (BRFS): Price and Financial Metrics
BRFS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BRFS is 4.33 -- better than 89.3% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BRFS is currently 3.41, higher than just 14.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brf Sa comes in at -14.99%, a number that bests only 11.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brf Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be GGB, PPC, GOL, TV, and SBS.
- BRFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brf Sa's official web site, go to www.brf-global.com.
BRFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRFS Price/Volume Stats
BRF S.A. (BRFS) Company Bio
BRF S.A. focuses on raising, producing, and slaughtering poultry, pork, and beef in Brazil. It operates in three segments: Domestic Market (Brazil), Foreign Market (International), and Food Service. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Itajai, Brazil.