BRF S.A. (BRFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRFS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BRFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.64% of US stocks.
- BRFS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- BRFS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BRFS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BRFS is 4.6 -- better than 91.66% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Brf Sa is higher than just 3.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brf Sa comes in at -32.52%, a number that bests only 8.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brf Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be MHLD, TGLS, COOP, SIFY, and MGTI.
- Visit BRFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brf-global.com.
BRFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.52||52-week high||$6.07|
|Prev. close||$4.39||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$4.55||Avg. volume||3,756,357|
|50-day MA||$4.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||3.67B|
BRF S.A. (BRFS) Company Bio
BRF S.A. focuses on raising, producing, and slaughtering poultry, pork, and beef in Brazil. It operates in three segments: Domestic Market (Brazil), Foreign Market (International), and Food Service. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Itajai, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRFS Social Stream
Latest BRFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brf Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRFS as an investment opportunity.
SAO PAULO, Sept 1 (Reuters) Brazilian meals processor BRF SA BRFS3.SA has concluded the acquisition of pet meals corporations Mogiana Alimentos and Grupo Hercosul, paying a mixed 1.35 billion reais ($260.37 million), in accordance with a securities submitting on Wednesday. BRFs transfer is a part of a plan to change into some of the  The post Brazils BRF closes buy of Mogiana, Hercosul for $260 mln appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
While investment losses can be painful, the trick is to learn from your mistakes. These low-priced stock ideas below could help inspire you.
BRFS earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Food company BRF SA , which processes poultry and pork and makes most of its sales in home market Brazil, struggled to pass on higher grain costs to product prices in the second quarter, Chief Executive Lorival Luz told analysts. BRF on Thursday reported a net loss of 240 million reais ($46 million), driven by higher feed costs and financial expenses. The world's largest chicken exporter pointed to high product inventories in certain markets as a reason for not being able to raise prices in its home market, citing Japan's chicken stocks specifically.
Brazilian food processor BRF SA on Thursday reported a 240 million reais ($45.68 million) net loss for the second quarter, as higher grain prices and the lasting effects of the pandemic weighed on the pork and chicken processor. BRF, the world's largest chicken exporter, also said it burned more than 2.1 billion reais last quarter, citing higher financial expenses as part of the reason.
BRFS Price Returns