BRF S.A. (BRFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRFS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BRFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.29% of US stocks.
- BRFS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BRFS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BRFS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BRF SA is higher than just 2.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BRF SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, BRF SA has a higher such ratio than only 2.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRF SA are MHLD, CPAC, UGP, YAYO, and COOP.
- Visit BRFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brf-global.com.
BRFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.41||52-week high||$4.13|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$1.27|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||6,547,404|
|50-day MA||$1.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||1.14B|
BRF S.A. (BRFS) Company Bio
BRF S.A. focuses on raising, producing, and slaughtering poultry, pork, and beef in Brazil. It operates in three segments: Domestic Market (Brazil), Foreign Market (International), and Food Service. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Itajai, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRFS Social Stream
Latest BRFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRF SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRFS as an investment opportunity.
BRF S.A.''s top line is supported by rising prices for key products; however, cost growth is outpacing price growth. See why BRFS stock is a Hold now.
WDC has seen its SMA50 which is now 6.17%. In looking the SMA 200 we see that the stock has seen a -14.51%. BRFS has seen its SMA50 which is … The post Dazzling stocks: Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:WDC 0.27%), BRF S.A. (NYSE:BRFS -1.87%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
In the current trading session, BRF S.A.’s (BRFS) stock is trading at the price of $1.69, a gain of 2.42% over last night’s close. So, the stock is trading at a price that is -62.36% less than its 52-week high of $4.49 and 33.07% better than its 52-week low of $1.27. Based on the past […]
In last trading session, BRF S.A. (NYSE:BRFS) saw 2.85 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.68. Company’s recent per share price level of $1.67 trading at $0.08 or 5.03% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $1.79B. That closing price of BRFS’s stock is at … BRF S.A. (NYSE:BRFS) Shares Are Up 4.37 Percent In A Week – But Can The Gains Continue? Read More »
The trading price of BRF S.A. (NYSE:BRFS) closed higher on Friday, December 23, closing at $1.48, 4.23% higher than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $1.46 and $1.51. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high … This Data Shows Just How Strong BRF S.A. (NYSE: BRFS) Stock Is Read More »
BRFS Price Returns