Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRK.B POWR Grades
- BRK.B scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRK.B is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BRK.B ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BRK.B Stock Summary
- BRK.B has a higher market value than 99.86% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $645,083,592,035.
- BRK.B's current price/earnings ratio is 6.1, which is higher than just 8.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BRK.B has reported earnings growth of 310.75%, putting it ahead of 92.03% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRK.B, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JPM, V, WMT, JNJ, and UNH.
- BRK.B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berkshire Hathaway Inc's official web site, go to www.berkshirehathaway.com.
BRK.B Valuation Summary
- BRK.B's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 43.75% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BRK.B's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.8.
- Over the past 243 months, BRK.B's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRK.B.
BRK.B Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.38%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.23%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.84%.
The table below shows BRK.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRK.B's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRK.B has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.53% of graded US stocks.
- BRK.B's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 34th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CINF, ANAT, and MKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRK.B.
The table below shows BRK.B's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRK.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRK.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$287.49||52-week high||$295.08|
|Prev. close||$284.83||52-week low||$197.81|
|Day high||$287.70||Avg. volume||4,694,177|
|50-day MA||$281.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$269.35||Market Cap||649.89B|
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B) Company Bio
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. Through its subsidiaries, the firm primarily engages in the insurance and reinsurance of property and casualty risks business. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRK.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRK.B Latest Social Stream
View Full BRK.B Social Stream
Latest BRK.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkshire Hathaway Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRK.B as an investment opportunity.
Rebound makes it the sixth-biggest publicly listed company in the US, firmly ahead of Berkshire Hathaway
Disgusting and contrary to the interests of civilization Of course I hate the bitcoin success. I dont welcome a currency thats so useful to kidnappers and extortionists and so forth. I think I should say modestly that the whole damn development is disgusting and contrary to the interests of civilization. Charlie Munger of Berkshire Hathaway.  The post The Bitcoin Haters Why Dislike appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
Long-term stocks offer the opportunity to earn stable returns compared to short-term trading.
This week my travels found me in Denver, Colorado at the Mavericks Meeting hosted by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Innovative Real Estate CEO Scott Nordby and his team. The
Global Extremity Products Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Berkshire Hathaway, Colfax and CONMED Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Extremity Products Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The publisher has been monitoring the extremity products market and it is poised to grow by $1.37 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 8.85% during the forecast period. This report on the extremity products market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering aroun
BRK.B Price Returns
Continue Researching BRK.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berkshire Hathaway Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch