Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRK.B POWR Grades
- BRK.B scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.84% of US stocks.
- BRK.B's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- BRK.B ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BRK.B Stock Summary
- BRK.B has a higher market value than 99.89% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $656,078,052,258.
- BRK.B's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.82 -- higher than only 5.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Berkshire Hathaway Inc is reporting a growth rate of 773.13%; that's higher than 97.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRK.B, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSM, BABA, TSLA, JPM, and JNJ.
- BRK.B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berkshire Hathaway Inc's official web site, go to www.berkshirehathaway.com.
BRK.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRK.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$290.68||52-week high||$295.08|
|Prev. close||$286.90||52-week low||$168.52|
|Day high||$291.38||Avg. volume||5,183,428|
|50-day MA||$266.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$233.74||Market Cap||663.78B|
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B) Company Bio
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. Through its subsidiaries, the firm primarily engages in the insurance and reinsurance of property and casualty risks business. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
BRK.B Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Berkshire Hathaway Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Berkshire Hathaway Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 8.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Berkshire Hathaway Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.28% of its sector Financial Services.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BRK.B's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRK.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRK.B Latest Social Stream
View Full BRK.B Social Stream
Latest BRK.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkshire Hathaway Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRK.B as an investment opportunity.
Value stocks have made a big comeback this year as investors rotate out of technology and other growth securities amid heightened fears of inflation and higher interest rates.
Here're seven robust stocks to buy in May
If you want Dividend Aristocrat stocks, the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index helps.
BitTorrent has been one of the big 'altcoin' winners of 2021.
For those used to making decisions based on free cash flow and other financial metrics, the rise of Ethereum is hard to quantify.
BRK.B Price Returns
Continue Researching BRK.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berkshire Hathaway Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch