Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRK.B POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BRK.B ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.76% of US stocks.
- BRK.B's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BRK.B ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BRK.B Stock Summary
- BRK.B has a higher market value than 99.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $685,702,797,113.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 510.63, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BRK.B's revenue has grown -26.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.02% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC are TSLA, XOM, V, UNH, and JPM.
- BRK.B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC's official web site, go to www.berkshirehathaway.com.
BRK.B Valuation Summary
- BRK.B's price/earnings ratio is -510.5; this is 4578.07% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BRK.B's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRK.B.
BRK.B Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -12.62%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 211.5%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 78.81%.
The table below shows BRK.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRK.B's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRK.B has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.28% of graded US stocks.
- BRK.B's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 34th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANAT, MKL, and ORI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRK.B.
The table below shows BRK.B's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRK.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRK.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$307.33||52-week high||$362.10|
|Prev. close||$308.51||52-week low||$259.85|
|Day high||$308.80||Avg. volume||3,392,716|
|50-day MA||$310.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$296.72||Market Cap||675.27B|
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B) Company Bio
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. Through its subsidiaries, the firm primarily engages in the insurance and reinsurance of property and casualty risks business. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRK.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRK.B Latest Social Stream
View Full BRK.B Social Stream
Latest BRK.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRK.B as an investment opportunity.
Investors should stay away from these risky digital coins and tokens that continue to be volatile and could put capital at risk.
These leading energy stocks are poised to outperform should crude oil prices go on another big run in 2023.
Consider adding these leading companies to a portfolio that is aimed at getting you to the finish line when it comes to retiring.
Study after study shows that a long-term buy-and-hold investing strategy works best.
Warren Buffett-Backed BYD Reportedly Eyeing New Plant In Vietnam To End Reliance On China For Car Parts
After eyeing a larger share in India , billionaire investor Warren Buffett'' s Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK ) (NYSE: BRK ) backed Chinese electric vehicle maker BYD Manufacturing Company Limited (OTC: BYDDY ) (OTC: BYDDF ) is planning to build a plant in Vietnam to produce car parts. What Happened: BYD is looking to invest over $250 million in northern Vietnam as it plans to reduce reliance on China after the recent COVID-19 disruption and deepen … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BRK.B Price Returns
Continue Researching BRK.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berkshire Hathaway Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch