Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B): Price and Financial Metrics
BRK.B Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $532,821,758,982, Berkshire Hathaway Inc has a greater market value than 99.88% of US stocks.
- For BRK.B, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 76.64% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BRK.B is more volatile than just 2.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berkshire Hathaway Inc are FB, BABA, JPM, WMT, and JNJ.
- Visit BRK.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berkshirehathaway.com.
BRK.B Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRK.B Price/Volume Stats
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B) Company Bio
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. Through its subsidiaries, the firm primarily engages in the insurance and reinsurance of property and casualty risks business. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.