Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRK.B POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BRK.B ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.48% of US stocks.
- BRK.B's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BRK.B ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BRK.B Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $635,954,361,565, Berkshire Hathaway Inc has a greater market value than 99.86% of US stocks.
- BRK.B's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.79 -- higher than just 4.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, BRK.B has reported earnings growth of 773.13%, putting it ahead of 97.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berkshire Hathaway Inc are TSM, TSLA, BABA, NVDA, and JPM.
- BRK.B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berkshire Hathaway Inc's official web site, go to www.berkshirehathaway.com.
BRK.B Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BRK.B's price/sales ratio is 50% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, BRK.B's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.5.
- Over the past 243 months, BRK.B's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRK.B.
BRK.B Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.43%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.54%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.33%.
The table below shows BRK.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRK.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRK.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$279.65||52-week high||$295.08|
|Prev. close||$281.80||52-week low||$197.81|
|Day high||$280.92||Avg. volume||4,885,158|
|50-day MA||$281.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$253.22||Market Cap||638.60B|
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B) Company Bio
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. Through its subsidiaries, the firm primarily engages in the insurance and reinsurance of property and casualty risks business. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
BRK.B Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Berkshire Hathaway Inc. To summarize, we found that Berkshire Hathaway Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Berkshire Hathaway Inc, consider:
- As a business, BRK.B is generating more cash flow than 98.35% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BRK.B's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRK.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRK.B Latest Social Stream
View Full BRK.B Social Stream
Latest BRK.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkshire Hathaway Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRK.B as an investment opportunity.
These Buffett stocks are suitable for a wide range of retail portfolios.
Clover Health is the most mentioned stock on r/WallStreetBets.
NIO stock currently trades at 21x its trailing 12-month sales.
A recent report estimated the world’s unicorn startups had a value of $3 trillion.
It's been a solid first half in 2021 for AAL stock, but this week's earnings report looks instrumental to investors' immediate fortunes.
BRK.B Price Returns
Continue Researching BRK.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berkshire Hathaway Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch