Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B): Price and Financial Metrics
BRK.B Stock Summary
- BRK.B has a market capitalization of $558,169,780,088 -- more than approximately 99.86% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Berkshire Hathaway Inc is higher than it is for about 77.04% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Berkshire Hathaway Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 8.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRK.B, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BABA, FB, JPM, JNJ, and V.
- Visit BRK.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berkshirehathaway.com.
BRK.B Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRK.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$230.20||52-week high||$231.61|
|Prev. close||$229.73||52-week low||$195.40|
|Day high||$231.61||Avg. volume||3,615,625|
|50-day MA||$223.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$211.21||Market Cap||562.85B|
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. New (BRK.B) Company Bio
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. Through its subsidiaries, the firm primarily engages in the insurance and reinsurance of property and casualty risks business. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.