Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRKS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BRKS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.6% of US stocks.
- BRKS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BRKS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BRKS Stock Summary
- BRKS's current price/earnings ratio is 58.48, which is higher than 85.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Brooks Automation Inc is higher than 88.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.31 for Brooks Automation Inc; that's greater than it is for just 16.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRI, VAPO, LMAT, UEIC, and LOGI.
- BRKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brooks Automation Inc's official web site, go to www.brooks.com.
BRKS Valuation Summary
- BRKS's price/earnings ratio is 53.8; this is 37.95% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BRKS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9 over the prior 243 months.
- BRKS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRKS.
BRKS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 295.55%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 85.89%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 154.24%.
The table below shows BRKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRKS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.54% of graded US stocks.
- BRKS's asset turnover comes in at 0.665 -- ranking 56th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- EKSO, ACLS, and CVV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRKS.
The table below shows BRKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.14||52-week high||$108.72|
|Prev. close||$92.82||52-week low||$43.14|
|Day high||$94.90||Avg. volume||822,614|
|50-day MA||$86.71||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$86.78||Market Cap||6.99B|
Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS) Company Bio
Brooks Automation is a provider of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets including semiconductor manufacturing and life sciences. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKS Social Stream
Latest BRKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brooks Automation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKS as an investment opportunity.
The number of robotics and automation companies has increased dramatically in recent decades as corporations seek to produce goods and services more efficiently, often replacing more expensive human employees in the process. Examples of companies that offer robotics solutions and products include Cognex Corp. (CGNX), Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS), and U.K.-based Blue Prism Group PLC (PRSM). Robot and automation stocks, as represented by the ROBO Global Robotics and Automation Index ETF (ROBO), have outperformed the broader market.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 200-day simple moving average?
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 50-day simple moving average?
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Brooks Automation, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BRKS) Stock Up Recently?
Most readers would already be aware that Brooks Automation's (NASDAQ:BRKS) stock increased significantly by 11% over...
Cryogenic Pump Market: Weir Group PLC Announces Proposed Sale of Oil and Gas Division to Caterpillar Inc. to Strengthen its Position, foresees Fortune Business Insights
List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: Nikkiso Co., Ltd (Japan), SHI Cryogenics Group (Japan), Ebara Corporation (Japan), The Weir Group PLC (Scotland), Fives (France), Sulzer (Switzerland), Flowserve Corporation (United States), Brooks Automation (United States), INOXCVA (India), Cryostar (France), Phpk Technologies (United States), Ruhrpumpen Global (Mexico), SEFCO AG (Switzerland), Sehwa Tech, Inc. (South Korea), Vanzetti Engineering (Italy) List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: Nikkiso Co., Ltd (Japan), SHI Cryogenics Group (Japan), Ebara Corporation (Japan), The Weir Group PLC (Scotland), Fives (France), Sulzer (Switzerland), Flowserve Corporation (United States), Brooks Automation (United States), INOXCVA (India), Cryostar (France), Phpk Technologies (United States)...
BRKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|