Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRKS POWR Grades
- BRKS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRKS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BRKS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.92% of US stocks).
BRKS Stock Summary
- BRKS's current price/earnings ratio is 71.99, which is higher than 88.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BRKS is currently 42.7, higher than 89.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.29 for Brooks Automation Inc; that's greater than it is for just 16.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brooks Automation Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSD, MMS, ROG, FLIR, and CGC.
- BRKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brooks Automation Inc's official web site, go to www.brooks.com.
BRKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.79||52-week high||$108.72|
|Prev. close||$92.11||52-week low||$38.16|
|Day high||$90.92||Avg. volume||911,440|
|50-day MA||$91.69||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$70.83||Market Cap||6.75B|
Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS) Company Bio
Brooks Automation is a provider of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets including semiconductor manufacturing and life sciences. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
BRKS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BRKS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brooks Automation Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brooks Automation Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.16% -- higher than merely 10.58% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, BRKS is generating more cash flow than just 17.34% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- BRKS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKS Social Stream
Latest BRKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brooks Automation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKS as an investment opportunity.
Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS) Q2 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Sara Silverman - Director of Investor Relations Stephen Schwartz - President and Chief Executive Officer Lindon Robertson - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants David Saxon - Needham...
Brooks Automation (NASDAQ:BRKS) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Monday, May 10th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.50 (+117.4% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $272.28M (+29.3% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, BRKS has beaten EPS estimates 75% of the time and has beaten revenue...
Brooks (BRKS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best automation stocks for 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis of the automation technology’s outlook for 2021 and go directly to 5 Best Automation Stocks For 2021. Implementing automation technologies in business processes can lead to improved efficiency, reliability, and speed in many […]
Generac's (GNRC) first-quarter 2021 results reflect solid demand for both residential and C&I products on the back of a resilient business model.
BRKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|