Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS): Price and Financial Metrics
BRKS Stock Summary
- BRKS's current price/earnings ratio is 76.17, which is higher than 86.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Brooks Automation Inc is higher than 94.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BRKS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 15.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brooks Automation Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GMED, ATRI, CFMS, LUNA, and LMAT.
- Visit BRKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brooks.com.
BRKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.16||52-week high||$91.78|
|Prev. close||$79.87||52-week low||$21.19|
|Day high||$85.59||Avg. volume||1,055,166|
|50-day MA||$78.21||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$57.66||Market Cap||6.17B|
Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS) Company Bio
Brooks Automation is a provider of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets including semiconductor manufacturing and life sciences. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
BRKS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brooks Automation Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brooks Automation Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Brooks Automation Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.77 years, Brooks Automation Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.08%; that's higher than just 8.29% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 8.35% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKS Social Stream
Latest BRKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brooks Automation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKS as an investment opportunity.
While Brooks Automation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BRKS ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
KeyBanc Stick to Their Buy Rating for Brooks Automation
Biobanking Equipment Market to Witness Steady Rise in the Coming Decade 2022 by Fact.MR Study | Becton, Dickinson and Company, Brooks Automation, Inc., Chart Industries, Inc
Fact.MR, in its new research, estimates an impressive growth for the global biobanking equipment market over the forecast period 2017 to 2022. Revenues from the global biobanking equipment market are expected to exceed US$ 2,000 Mn by 2022-end. A major trend
Does Brooks Automation (BRKS) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Brooks (BRKS) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
BRKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRKSWant to do more research on Brooks Automation Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!