Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (BRMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRMK POWR Grades
- BRMK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 55.69% of US stocks.
- BRMK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- BRMK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BRMK Stock Summary
- BRMK's went public 3.38 years ago, making it older than only 10.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BRMK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BRMK is more volatile than only 0.17% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Broadmark Realty Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RIBT, PCSB, GRIL, EXLS, and IIIV.
- Visit BRMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadmark.com.
BRMK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BRMK's price/sales ratio is 78.46% higher, now standing at 11.6.
- BRMK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, BRMK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRMK.
BRMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRMK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.1% of graded US stocks.
- BRMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 207th of 445 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.24||52-week high||$11.10|
|Prev. close||$10.05||52-week low||$9.67|
|Day high||$10.28||Avg. volume||790,905|
|50-day MA||$10.29||Dividend yield||8.2%|
|200-day MA||$10.46||Market Cap||1.36B|
Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (BRMK) Company Bio
Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. provides short-term and first deed of trust loans secured by real estate to fund the acquisition, renovation, rehabilitation, and development of residential and commercial properties in the United States. The company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust. As a result, it would not be subject to corporate income tax on that portion of its net income that is distributed to shareholders. Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRMK Latest Social Stream
View Full BRMK Social Stream
Latest BRMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadmark Realty Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRMK as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, October 14, 2021--Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (NYSE: BRMK) (the "Company"), an internally managed secured real estate finance company, today announced that its board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share of common stock for October 2021. The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2021 to stockholders of record as of October 29, 2021.
When companies that pay you to own them can be purchased at a bargain price, it's certainly worth your time to consider it.
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (NYSE: BRMK) (BRMK or the Company), an internally managed secured real estate finance company, today announced that Jeffrey Pyatt, President and Chief Executive Officer, will assume the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors upon the retirement of Joseph Schocken, and his appointment as honorary Chairman Emeritus. Mr. Schockens retirement from the Board of Directors will become effective on November 14, 2021, the second anniversar
SEATTLE, September 15, 2021--Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (NYSE: BRMK) (the "Company"), an internally managed secured real estate finance company, today announced that its board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share of common stock for September 2021. The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021 to stockholders of record as of September 30, 2021.
The COVID-19 recession was surprisingly mild. The sharp initial downturn officially lasted only two months, and many workers emerged with more money and better job prospects than ever before. For a comparison, the Great Recession lasted 18 months.
BRMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|