Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (BRMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRMK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BRMK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRMK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BRMK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.98% of US stocks).
BRMK Stock Summary
- Broadmark Realty Capital Inc's stock had its IPO on May 31, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.79% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.01 for Broadmark Realty Capital Inc; that's greater than it is for only 6.89% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Broadmark Realty Capital Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Broadmark Realty Capital Inc are CLPS, JFU, SGLB, EKSO, and ECOR.
- BRMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadmark Realty Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.broadmark.com.
BRMK Valuation Summary
- BRMK's price/sales ratio is 11.4; this is 570.59% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BRMK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 37 months.
- BRMK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRMK.
BRMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.41||52-week high||$11.10|
|Prev. close||$10.39||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$10.57||Avg. volume||825,602|
|50-day MA||$10.54||Dividend yield||8.08%|
|200-day MA||$10.43||Market Cap||1.38B|
Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (BRMK) Company Bio
Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. provides short-term and first deed of trust loans secured by real estate to fund the acquisition, renovation, rehabilitation, and development of residential and commercial properties in the United States. The company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust. As a result, it would not be subject to corporate income tax on that portion of its net income that is distributed to shareholders. Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
BRMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRMK Latest Social Stream
View Full BRMK Social Stream
Latest BRMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadmark Realty Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRMK as an investment opportunity.
South_agency/E+ via Getty Images You may recall that back in March 2021 I wrote an article introducing readers to AFC Gamma (AFCG), a new commercial mREIT in our iREIT on Alpha coverage spectrum. In that article (co-produced with Williams Equity Research), I explained that the company was founded to: …...
SEATTLE, July 22, 2021--Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (NYSE: BRMK) (the "Company"), an internally managed secured real estate finance company, announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Monday, August 9, 2021. A conference call to discuss the results will be held the same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (NYSE: BRMK) (BRMK or the Company), an internally managed secured real estate finance company, today announced its decision to retire Broadmark Private REIT, LLC (the Private REIT), a private, non-traded fund that participates in construction loans originated by Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. This process is expected to have no significant impact to the Companys earnings. The Private REITs outstanding loan participations will be re-
SEATTLE, July 13, 2021--Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (NYSE: BRMK) (the "Company"), an internally managed secured real estate finance company, today announced that its board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share of common stock for July 2021. The dividend will be payable on August 13, 2021 to stockholders of record as of July 30, 2021.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
BRMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|