Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (BRMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -0.58 -- higher than 80.56% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- BRMK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 83,936,000; for context, that's better than 87.23% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BRMK has less fluctuation in its price than 99.6% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BRMK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CS, TAK, PNW, FANH and COST.
BRMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BRMK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 168.5% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BRMK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Broadmark Realty Capital Inc produces a dividend yield 8.05% -- which falls in the top 5.5%.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, BRMK is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 70.22% of stocks.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $120 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 86.76% of companies in the same revenue class.
BRMK Dividend Chart
BRMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|