Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (BRMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -0.58 -- higher than 80.56% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- BRMK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 83,936,000; for context, that's better than 87.23% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BRMK has less fluctuation in its price than 99.6% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BRMK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CS, TAK, PNW, FANH and COST.
BRMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Broadmark Realty Capital Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 142.46% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Broadmark Realty Capital Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, BRMK offers a dividend yield in the top 5.27% of stocks in our set.
- BRMK's annual revenue of 120 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 36.7% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 86.2% of companies in the same revenue class.
BRMK Dividend Chart
BRMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|