Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
BRX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brixmor Property Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.04% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BRX comes in at 9.94% -- higher than that of 81.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brixmor Property Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CUBE, FR, KIM, AIV, and EPR.
- BRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brixmor Property Group Inc's official web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRX Price/Volume Stats
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.