Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
BRX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 48.42, Brixmor Property Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Brixmor Property Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.05% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brixmor Property Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LSI, NSA, CDOR, RPT, and TRTN.
- BRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brixmor Property Group Inc's official web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.17||52-week high||$20.87|
|Prev. close||$19.77||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$20.22||Avg. volume||2,439,881|
|50-day MA||$17.77||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$14.15||Market Cap||5.99B|
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
BRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BRX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brixmor Property Group Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Brixmor Property Group Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Brixmor Property Group Inc over the past 5.8 years is -0.1%; that's better than merely 16.15% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 21.07% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brixmor Property Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BRX Social Stream
Latest BRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brixmor Property Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRX as an investment opportunity.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) (the "Company") announced today that its operating partnership, Brixmor Operating Partnership LP (the "Operating Partnership"), priced an offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 2.250% Senior Notes due 2028 (the "Notes"). The Notes will be issued at 99.817% of par value with a coupon of 2.250%. Interest on the Notes is payable semi-annually on April 1 and October 1 of each year, commencing October 1, 2021. The Notes will mature on April 1, 2028. The offering is expected to close on March 5, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) today announced that the Company will present at the 2021 Citi Virtual Global Property CEO Conference on Monday, March 8, 2021 from 3:30 PM ET to 4:05 PM ET.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 12, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Stacy Slater - Head of IR Jim Taylor - CEO and President Angela Aman - EVP and CFO Brian Finnegan - EVP and Chief Revenue Officer Mark Horgan - EVP and CIO...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Brixmor Property Group Inc (NYSE: BRX)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 12, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings and welcome to the Brixmor Property Group Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Brixmor Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:BRX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
BRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRXWant to do more research on Brixmor Property Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!