Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
BRX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brixmor Property Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.08% of US equities we're observing.
- Brixmor Property Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brixmor Property Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KIM, CUBE, FR, ENBL, and AIV.
- Visit BRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.04||52-week high||$22.74|
|Prev. close||$20.77||52-week low||$16.85|
|Day high||$20.77||Avg. volume||2,844,545|
|50-day MA||$20.90||Dividend yield||5.69%|
|200-day MA||$19.76||Market Cap||5.97B|
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.