Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRX POWR Grades
- BRX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 61.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
BRX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 63.4, Brixmor Property Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Brixmor Property Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.03% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brixmor Property Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LSI, OHI, NNN, SQM, and STOR.
- BRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brixmor Property Group Inc's official web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Valuation Summary
- BRX's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 2.86% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up $111.8 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRX.
BRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.18||52-week high||$24.42|
|Prev. close||$24.11||52-week low||$10.58|
|Day high||$24.26||Avg. volume||2,302,588|
|50-day MA||$22.06||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$17.29||Market Cap||7.18B|
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
BRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BRX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brixmor Property Group Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brixmor Property Group Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.77 years, Brixmor Property Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.05%; that's better than only 24.23% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.48% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brixmor Property Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BRX Social Stream
Latest BRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brixmor Property Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRX as an investment opportunity.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) today announced that it will release its 2021 second quarter earnings on Monday, August 2, 2021 after the market close. Brixmor will host a teleconference on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM ET.
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Hold Rating for Brixmor Property
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / Brixmor Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:BRX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Brixmor (BRX) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 10.00% and 4.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) ("Brixmor" or the "Company") announced today its operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. For the three months ended March 31, 2021 and 2020, net income was $0.18 per diluted share and $0.20 per diluted share, respectively.
BRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRXWant to do more research on Brixmor Property Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch