Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- BRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BRX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 45.23% of US stocks).
BRX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brixmor Property Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brixmor Property Group Inc is higher than it is for about 92.94% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Brixmor Property Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brixmor Property Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OHI, ADC, LSI, REG, and WES.
- Visit BRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BRX's price/sales ratio is 282.35% higher, now standing at 6.5.
- Over the past 95 months, BRX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 85.
- BRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.6 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRX.
BRX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 532.85%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.48%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.53%.
The table below shows BRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.63% of graded US stocks.
- BRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 135th of 443 Trading stocks.
- AVCT, IVT, and SKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRX.
The table below shows BRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.24||52-week high||$27.19|
|Prev. close||$22.85||52-week low||$21.01|
|Day high||$23.06||Avg. volume||2,766,508|
|50-day MA||$25.04||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$24.38||Market Cap||6.66B|
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BRX Social Stream
Latest BRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brixmor Property Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRX as an investment opportunity.
Mizuho Securities analyst Haendel St. Juste maintained a Hold rating on Brixmor Property (BRX – Research Report) on February 8 and set a price target of $27.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $25.64, close to its 52-week high of $27.15. According to TipRanks.com, Juste is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.3% and a 66.4% success rate. Juste covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Essential Properties Realty, Phillips Edison & Company, and First Industrial Realty. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Brixmor Property with a $28.20 average price target, representing a 10.7% upside.
Brixmor Property Group, Inc. (BRX) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 08, 2022, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Stacy Slater - Senior Vice President, Investor Relations James Taylor - Chief Executive Officer and President Angela Aman - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brian Finnegan - Executive Vice President...
In a report released yesterday, Linda Tsai from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Brixmor Property (BRX – Research Report), with a price target of $29.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $24.83. According to TipRanks.com, Tsai is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 17.1% and a 63.6% success rate. Tsai covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Spirit Realty Capital, Kite Realty Group, and Regency Centers. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Brixmor Property with a $28.38 average price target. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> Brixmor Property's market cap is currently $7.
Brixmor Property press release (NYSE:BRX): Q4 FFO of $0.46 in-line. Revenue of $295.32M (+9.6% Y/Y) beats by $9.92M. Sequentially increased total leased occupancy to 92.0%, anchor leased occupancy to 94.4%, and small shop leased occupancy to 86.7%. Leased to billed occupancy spread totaled 330 basis points. Total signed but not...
Brixmor Property (BRX) fourth-quarter results highlight strong leasing volumes and rent spreads. The company anticipated funds from operations of $1.86-1.95 per diluted in 2022 vs
BRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRXWant to do more research on Brixmor Property Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch