Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRX POWR Grades
- BRX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 61.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.59% of US stocks).
BRX Stock Summary
- BRX's current price/earnings ratio is 58.52, which is higher than 83.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Brixmor Property Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brixmor Property Group Inc is higher than it is for about 92.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brixmor Property Group Inc are LSI, OHI, NNN, SQM, and OFC.
- BRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brixmor Property Group Inc's official web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Valuation Summary
- BRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.2; this is 6.7% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BRX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, BRX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 107.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRX.
BRX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -58.06%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 106.48%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.97%.
The table below shows BRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.02||52-week high||$24.42|
|Prev. close||$22.98||52-week low||$10.58|
|Day high||$23.45||Avg. volume||2,236,326|
|50-day MA||$22.93||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$19.10||Market Cap||6.84B|
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
BRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BRX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brixmor Property Group Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brixmor Property Group Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.77 years, Brixmor Property Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.05%; that's better than only 24.23% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.48% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brixmor Property Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BRX Social Stream
Latest BRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brixmor Property Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRX as an investment opportunity.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. found using ticker (BRX) now have 15 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 27 and 21.5 calculating the mean target price we have 23.8. Now with the previous closing price of 22.21 this indicates there is a potential upside of 7.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 23.05 and the 200 day moving average is 20.88. The company has a market capitalisation of $6,628m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BRX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Brixmor (NYSE: BRX) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and operates a high-quality, national port...
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Brixmor Property Group Inc (NYSE:BRX) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League […]
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Brixmor (BRX) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Let's see if Brixmor (BRX) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
BRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRXWant to do more research on Brixmor Property Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch