Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BRX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.4% of US stocks).
BRX Stock Summary
- BRX has a higher market value than 80.43% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,778,036,964.
- Of note is the ratio of BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 92.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STOR, ADC, EPR, LSI, and WES.
- Visit BRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Valuation Summary
- BRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.9; this is 16.12% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 110 months, BRX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 58.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRX.
BRX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -93.12%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.46%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.24%.
The table below shows BRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.63% of graded US stocks.
- BRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 135th of 443 Trading stocks.
- AVCT, IVT, and SKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRX.
The table below shows BRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.03||52-week high||$27.19|
|Prev. close||$22.97||52-week low||$17.62|
|Day high||$23.18||Avg. volume||2,366,141|
|50-day MA||$20.66||Dividend yield||4.18%|
|200-day MA||$22.63||Market Cap||6.91B|
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BRX Social Stream
Latest BRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRX as an investment opportunity.
Brixmor Property Group ( NYSE:BRX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$304.7m (up 5.0% from...
Brixmor (BRX) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) ("Brixmor" or the "Company") announced today its operating results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022. For the three months ended September 30, 2022 and 2021, net income was $0.26 per diluted share and $0.15 per diluted share, respectively.
Brixmor Property Group (NYSE:BRX) investors are sitting on a loss of 16% if they invested a year ago
It's normal to be annoyed when stock you own has a declining share price. But often it is not a reflection of the...
The traditional ways to plan for your retirement may mean income can no longer cover expenses post-employment. But what if there was another option that could provide a steady, reliable source of income in your nest egg years?
BRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRXWant to do more research on Brixmor Property Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch