Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRX POWR Grades
- BRX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 64.11% of US stocks.
- BRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- BRX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BRX Stock Summary
- BRX has a market capitalization of $6,978,985,280 -- more than approximately 76.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Brixmor Property Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brixmor Property Group Inc is higher than it is for about 92.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brixmor Property Group Inc are WES, CMRE, LSI, HIW, and DAC.
- BRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brixmor Property Group Inc's official web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BRX's price/sales ratio is 282.35% higher, now standing at 6.5.
- Over the past 95 months, BRX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 85.
- BRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.6 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRX.
BRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 106.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 428.96%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.97%.
The table below shows BRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.14% of graded US stocks.
- BRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.13 -- ranking 143rd of 450 Trading stocks.
- PEI, CMO, and FRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRX.
The table below shows BRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.27||52-week high||$24.42|
|Prev. close||$23.50||52-week low||$10.58|
|Day high||$23.81||Avg. volume||2,149,209|
|50-day MA||$23.12||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$21.43||Market Cap||6.91B|
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BRX Social Stream
Latest BRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brixmor Property Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRX as an investment opportunity.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) today announced that the Company will present at the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Conference on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 from 9:45 AM ET to 10:20 AM ET.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) today announced that it will release its 2021 third quarter earnings on Monday, November 1, 2021 after the market close. Brixmor will host a teleconference on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 10:00 AM ET.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) ("Brixmor" or the "Company") announced today that its operating partnership, Brixmor Operating Partnership LP (the "Operating Partnership"), completed its previously announced redemption of $500,000,000.00 aggregate principal amount of its 3.250% Senior Notes due 2023 (CUSIP Number 11120V AD5) (the "Senior Notes"), representing all of the outstanding Senior Notes, on September 2, 2021. The Senior Notes were redeemed pursuant to their terms at 105.100% of t
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) ("Brixmor" or the "Company") announced today that its operating partnership, Brixmor Operating Partnership LP (the "Operating Partnership"), will redeem $500,000,000.00 aggregate principal amount of its 3.250% Senior Notes due 2023 (CUSIP Number 11120V AD5) (the "Senior Notes"), representing all of the outstanding Senior Notes, on September 2, 2021 (the "Redemption Date"). The Senior Notes were issued pursuant to an Indenture, dated as of January 21, 2015
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) (the "Company") announced today that its operating partnership, Brixmor Operating Partnership LP (the "Operating Partnership"), priced an offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 2.500% Senior Notes due 2031 (the "Notes"). The Notes will be issued at 99.675% of par value with a coupon of 2.500%. Interest on the Notes is payable semi-annually on February 16 and August 16 of each year, beginning February 16, 2022. The Notes will mature on Augus
BRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRXWant to do more research on Brixmor Property Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch