Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRX POWR Grades
- BRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- BRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BRX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.18% of US stocks).
BRX Stock Summary
- BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC's market capitalization of $5,480,946,303 is ahead of 78.26% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.09% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFC, WES, AKR, LSI, and STOR.
- Visit BRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brixmor.com.
BRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BRX's price/sales ratio is 333.33% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- BRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.1 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRX.
BRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -59.46%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.46%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.81%.
The table below shows BRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.63% of graded US stocks.
- BRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 135th of 443 Trading stocks.
- AVCT, IVT, and SKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRX.
The table below shows BRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.29||52-week high||$27.19|
|Prev. close||$19.13||52-week low||$18.06|
|Day high||$18.96||Avg. volume||2,373,626|
|50-day MA||$22.10||Dividend yield||5.02%|
|200-day MA||$23.64||Market Cap||5.48B|
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Company Bio
Brixmor Property Group owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BRX Social Stream
Latest BRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRX as an investment opportunity.
Ongoing interest from retailers, and uncertainty in student housing, compelled Brixmor Property Group Inc. to rethink a redevelopment plan for University Mall in Davis, a company executive vice president said.
Owners of the University Mall property in Davis have submitted a new plan for redeveloping the site, with a notable difference from a previous plan.
EPR vs. BRX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The traditional ways to plan for your retirement may mean income can no longer cover expenses post-employment. But what if there was another option that could provide a steady, reliable source of income in your nest egg years?
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) today announced that it will release its 2022 third quarter earnings on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 after the market close. Brixmor will host a teleconference on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:00 AM ET.
BRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRXWant to do more research on Brixmor Property Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch