Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, BRX's growth rate has been -0.09% over the past 5.5 years.
- BRX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.05% -- which is higher than about only 16.31% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BRX has less volatility in its price than merely 17.05% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BRX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NWFL, TRIB, CIB, LGHL and BAH.
BRX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Brixmor Property Group Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 41.83%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Brixmor Property Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -41.83%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 19.37% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BRX has a discount rate lower than just 19.37% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for BRX, approximately just 15.63% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Brixmor Property Group Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 10.06% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BRX Dividend Chart
BRX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BRX Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BRX dividends?Want to do more research on Brixmor Property Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Brixmor Property Group Inc Common Stock (BRX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) - Dividend Investor
Brixmor Property Group Inc (BRX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha