Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC): Price and Financial Metrics
BSAC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Banco Santander Chile is higher than merely 0.4% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BSAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.26% of US stocks.
- Banco Santander Chile's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 3,080.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Banco Santander Chile, a group of peers worth examining would be TEO, ENIC, SKM, MBT, and BMA.
- BSAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Banco Santander Chile's official web site, go to www.santander.cl.
BSAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.12||52-week high||$22.59|
|Prev. close||$21.49||52-week low||$11.43|
|Day high||$22.59||Avg. volume||376,209|
|50-day MA||$19.05||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$16.67||Market Cap||10.42B|
Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Company Bio
Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking services in Chile. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Santiago, Chile.