Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC): Price and Financial Metrics
BSAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.16||52-week high||$21.81|
|Prev. close||$18.34||52-week low||$13.57|
|Day high||$18.48||Avg. volume||507,499|
|50-day MA||$19.16||Dividend yield||5.13%|
|200-day MA||$18.07||Market Cap||8.56B|
BSAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSAC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BSAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.13% of US stocks.
- BSAC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BSAC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.81% of US stocks).
BSAC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BANCO SANTANDER CHILE is higher than it is for about 94.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.4 for BANCO SANTANDER CHILE; that's greater than it is for 95.26% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BSAC comes in at 3,727.03% -- higher than that of 99.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANCO SANTANDER CHILE are BCH, BMA, LOMA, ENIC, and PHI.
- Visit BSAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.santander.cl.
Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Company Bio
Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking services in Chile. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
BSAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSAC Latest Social Stream
View Full BSAC Social Stream
Latest BSAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANCO SANTANDER CHILE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSAC as an investment opportunity.
JPMorgan's (JPM) retail bank Chase in the U.K. will ban customers' access to crypto transactions from Oct 16 due to rising fraud cases.
After his account was frozen, the bank would not accept anything except an in-person visit for an identity check
EY agreed to terminate a consulting contract and refund millions of pounds to Santander’s UK business after failings in its anti-financial crime work for the bank, according to three people with knowledge of the matter. The Big Four consultancy was one of several external advisers called on by Santander as it attempted to address financial crime and anti-money laundering systems that had drawn scrutiny from regulators, according to two of the people. The quality of work performed by EY was so poor that the professional services giant was forced this year to offer the bank a refund of about £15mn for the project, the people said.
Santander has pulled its top 5.2pc savings deal from the market a little over a week after it launched.
UOVEY vs. BSAC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
BSAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|