Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSAC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BSAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.31% of US stocks.
- BSAC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BSAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 39.96% of US stocks).
BSAC Stock Summary
- For BSAC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.03 for BANCO SANTANDER CHILE; that's greater than it is for 96.64% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BSAC comes in at -3,013.25% -- higher than that of merely 0.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NMR, IX, CFFN, MBIN, and LBC.
- Visit BSAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.santander.cl.
BSAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.64||52-week high||$22.95|
|Prev. close||$14.88||52-week low||$13.37|
|Day high||$14.73||Avg. volume||613,394|
|50-day MA||$15.59||Dividend yield||5.81%|
|200-day MA||$18.15||Market Cap||6.90B|
Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Company Bio
Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking services in Chile. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSAC Latest Social Stream
View Full BSAC Social Stream
Latest BSAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANCO SANTANDER CHILE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSAC as an investment opportunity.
HSBC and Santander, two of the UK’s largest mortgage providers, suspended new deals on Tuesday, while Nationwide increased rates, as homebuyers chased a dwindling supply of home loans. Together with Lloyds Banking Group, which suspended some products on Monday, the lenders account for about half of the UK mortgage market. The pause in new lending comes after yields on UK bonds rose sharply following sterling’s fall against the dollar to its lowest rate in decades.
Major Wall Street banks have threatened to leave United Nations climate envoy Mark Carney's financial alliance over legal risks, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday, citing several people involved in internal talks. Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan and Bank of America are among the U.S. banks that are weighing an exit as they fear being sued over the alliance's stringent decarbonisation commitments, the report said, adding that European banks including Santander have also expressed misgivings.
Major Wall Street banks have threatened to leave United Nations climate envoy Mark Carney's financial alliance over legal risks, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday, citing several people involved in internal talks. Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan and Bank of America are among the banks that are weighing an exit as they fear being sued over the alliance's stringent decarbonisation commitments, the report said. The Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ), set up in 2021 by former Bank of England governor Carney, is a coalition of assets managers, banks and insurance firms representing $130 trillion in assets directed toward tackling climate change.
Mexican used-car platform Kavak on Tuesday said it had secured $675 million in financing from HSBC to back the company's car loan offerings, adding to other recent credit lines agreed with Goldman Sachs and Santander totaling $135 million. The deal will put more drivers on the streets in Latin America, where only 1.5 of every 10 residents have a car, according to Kavak, which operates in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and Peru as well as Mexico. The HSBC financing comes in the form of a forward flow agreement, Kavak said, in which the bank will buy collection rights for a set of Kavak's used car loans.
Santander hasn’t transferred our balance to a new Lloyds account and we need it to pay Traidcraft
BSAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|