Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC): Price and Financial Metrics
BSAC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BSAC is currently 0.01, higher than merely 0.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.89 for Banco Santander Chile; that's greater than it is for 95.82% of US stocks.
- Banco Santander Chile's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 2,985.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Banco Santander Chile, a group of peers worth examining would be TEO, SKM, MBT, VEDL, and KEN.
- BSAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Banco Santander Chile's official web site, go to www.santander.cl.
BSAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BSAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.05||52-week high||$32.97|
|Prev. close||$22.93||52-week low||$20.78|
|Day high||$23.82||Avg. volume||324,462|
|50-day MA||$25.00||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$28.10||Market Cap||10.86B|
Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Company Bio
Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking services in Chile. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Santiago, Chile.