Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BSAC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 99.39% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- BSAC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.6% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BSAC has returned $355,141,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.45% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BSAC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HAPP, MCO, ATAX, CYD and MAS.
BSAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BSAC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 212.07% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BSAC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BSAC's provides a return of 212.07% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 92.76% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Banco Santander Chile than it is for 87.8% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, BSAC's equity discount rate is less than 95.67% of those stocks.
BSAC Dividend Chart
BSAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|