Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BSAC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.4% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, BSAC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.16% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BSAC has returned $331,255,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.47% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BSAC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OGE, POOL, HFFG, TRST and TRNO.
BSAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Banco Santander Chile, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 66.68% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Banco Santander Chile are:
- The amount of revenue Banco Santander Chile earns annually is around 2 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 84.85% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 66.68%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 81.78% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Banco Santander Chile bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 81.78% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- BSAC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 14.96% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
BSAC Dividend Chart
BSAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|