Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BSAC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.41% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, BSAC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 0.26% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BSAC has returned $331,255,000,000 US dollars -- more than 99.47% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BSAC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HUM, TGS, OFLX, PGR and TG.
BSAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BSAC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 212.07% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BSAC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BSAC's provides a return of 212.07% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 92.76% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Banco Santander Chile than it is for 87.8% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, BSAC's equity discount rate is less than 95.67% of those stocks.
BSAC Dividend Chart
BSAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|