Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BSAC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 99.44% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- BSAC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.61% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BSAC has returned $355,141,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.46% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BSAC's price: CCJ, CULP, SAH, RIO and LMNX.
BSAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BSAC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 299.76% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Banco Santander Chile's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, BSAC's provides a return of 299.76% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.25% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Banco Santander Chile than it is for 88.27% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BSAC's equity discount rate is less than 96.42% of those stocks.
BSAC Dividend Chart
BSAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|