Banco Santander - Chile ADS (BSAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BSAC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.4% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, BSAC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.16% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BSAC has returned $331,255,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.47% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BSAC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OGE, POOL, HFFG, TRST and TRNO.
BSAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BSAC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 133.9% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Banco Santander Chile are:
- Given its market cap of around 13 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 3.14 is greater than 76.33% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Banco Santander Chile's expected return of 133.9% is higher than 78.21% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, BSAC has a discount rate lower than 78.21% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Banco Santander Chile has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 14.38% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BSAC Dividend Chart
BSAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|