Black Stone Minerals, L.P (BSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSM POWR Grades
- BSM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BSM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.16% of US stocks).
BSM Stock Summary
- BSM's price/sales ratio is 7.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.33% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BSM has reported earnings growth of 206.43%, putting it ahead of 91.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BLACK STONE MINERALS LP comes in at 89.09%, a number that bests 89.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLACK STONE MINERALS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be POWW, GAME, SOI, EVTC, and RETO.
- Visit BSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackstoneminerals.com.
BSM Valuation Summary
- BSM's price/earnings ratio is 13.1; this is 33.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 90 months, BSM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSM.
BSM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -65.72%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 118.85%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 93.01%.
The table below shows BSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.16% of graded US stocks.
- BSM's asset turnover comes in at 0.194 -- ranking 108th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- IO, HP, and NOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSM.
The table below shows BSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.70||52-week high||$17.36|
|Prev. close||$16.23||52-week low||$9.70|
|Day high||$16.95||Avg. volume||662,210|
|50-day MA||$15.61||Dividend yield||10.35%|
|200-day MA||$13.94||Market Cap||3.74B|
Black Stone Minerals, L.P (BSM) Company Bio
Black Stone Minerals LP owns oil and natural gas mineral interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSM Latest Social Stream
View Full BSM Social Stream
Latest BSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACK STONE MINERALS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSM as an investment opportunity.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
Nevertheless, the discouraging prospect of more pain ahead doesn't mean you need to sit in cash.
Black Stone Minerals saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 96 Wednesday, up from 94 the day before.
In this article, we discuss 10 undervalued and cheap energy stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this list, check out 5 Undervalued and Cheap Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The world is facing an energy crisis. The energy slump is impacting Europe’s economy heavily, even before winter sets in. […]
HOUSTON, September 13, 2022--Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone," "BSM," or "the Company") announced that as of today its 2021 Schedule K-3 (reporting items of international tax relevance to its partners) is available on line at www.taxpackagesupport.com/BSM.
BSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSMWant to see what other sources are saying about Black Stone Minerals LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch