Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Common units representing limited partner interests (BSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 201 days.
- BSM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.45% of US stocks).
BSM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.39%, Black Stone Minerals LP's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Black Stone Minerals LP comes in at -62.31%, a number that bests only 4.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BSM comes in at 16.82% -- higher than that of 87.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Black Stone Minerals LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SND, URG, TGA, METC, and STIM.
- BSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Black Stone Minerals LP's official web site, go to www.blackstoneminerals.com.
BSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.21||52-week high||$10.85|
|Prev. close||$10.54||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$10.65||Avg. volume||517,428|
|50-day MA||$9.58||Dividend yield||6.64%|
|200-day MA||$7.87||Market Cap||2.12B|
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Common units representing limited partner interests (BSM) Company Bio
Black Stone Minerals LP owns oil and natural gas mineral interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Houston, Texas.
BSM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BSM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Black Stone Minerals LP ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 158% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BSM, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 18.32% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Black Stone Minerals LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 2.93% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSM Latest Social Stream
View Full BSM Social Stream
Latest BSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Black Stone Minerals LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSM as an investment opportunity.
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone" or "the Company") today announced its participation in the Citi 2021 Global Energy and Utilities Virtual Conference on May 12, 2021. Black Stone management will conduct one-on-one meetings with investors at the conference.
Thank you for joining us either by phone or online for the Black Stone Minerals first quarter 2021 earnings conference call. Before we start, I'd like to advise you that we will be making forward-looking statements during this call about our plans, expectations and assumptions regarding our future performance. For a discussion of these risks, you should refer to the cautionary information about our forward-looking statements in our press release from yesterday and the Risk Factors section of our 2020 10-K. We may refer to certain non-GAAP financial measures that we believe are useful in evaluating our performance.
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Black Stone Minerals
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) declares $0.175/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 6.83%Payable May 21; for shareholders of record May 14; ex-div May 13.See BSM Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
BSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSMWant to see what other sources are saying about Black Stone Minerals LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch