Black Stone Minerals, L.P (BSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSM POWR Grades
- BSM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BSM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
BSM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.39%, BLACK STONE MINERALS LP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.7% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BLACK STONE MINERALS LP is reporting a growth rate of 417.59%; that's higher than 96.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BLACK STONE MINERALS LP comes in at 138.14%, a number that bests 94.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WBX, TPL, COOK, PED, and GAME.
- BSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACK STONE MINERALS LP's official web site, go to www.blackstoneminerals.com.
BSM Valuation Summary
- BSM's price/earnings ratio is 9.2; this is 2.13% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 94 months, BSM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSM.
BSM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -63.77%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 4.19%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 82.87%.
The table below shows BSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.16% of graded US stocks.
- BSM's asset turnover comes in at 0.194 -- ranking 108th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- IO, HP, and NOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSM.
The table below shows BSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.83||52-week high||$20.24|
|Prev. close||$15.79||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$16.03||Avg. volume||904,752|
|50-day MA||$16.83||Dividend yield||11.37%|
|200-day MA||$16.11||Market Cap||3.31B|
Black Stone Minerals, L.P (BSM) Company Bio
Black Stone Minerals LP owns oil and natural gas mineral interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSM Latest Social Stream
View Full BSM Social Stream
Latest BSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACK STONE MINERALS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSM as an investment opportunity.
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Announces Further Distribution Increase and Schedules Earnings Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
HOUSTON, February 01, 2023--Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone," "BSM," or "the Company") today declared the distribution attributable to the fourth quarter of 2022. Additionally, the Partnership announced the date of its fourth quarter and full-year 2022 earnings call.
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) closed the most recent trading day at $16.44, moving -0.24% from the previous trading session.
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) closed the most recent trading day at $16.68, moving -0.3% from the previous trading session.
The nearly 150 year old company pays a healthy dividend and offers future price appreciation potential
Investors need to pay close attention to Black Stone Minerals (BSM) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
BSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSMWant to see what other sources are saying about Black Stone Minerals LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch