Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Common units representing limited partner interests (BSM): Price and Financial Metrics
BSM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.29%, Black Stone Minerals LP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.08% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BSM's revenue has grown -29.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 11.91% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BSM comes in at 20.22% -- higher than that of 91.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Black Stone Minerals LP are TPRE, TDW, PUMP, MCS, and RES.
- Visit BSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackstoneminerals.com.
BSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.32||52-week high||$10.13|
|Prev. close||$9.91||52-week low||$4.04|
|Day high||$9.94||Avg. volume||688,578|
|50-day MA||$8.28||Dividend yield||7.51%|
|200-day MA||$7.11||Market Cap||2.06B|
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Common units representing limited partner interests (BSM) Company Bio
Black Stone Minerals LP owns oil and natural gas mineral interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Houston, Texas.
BSM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Black Stone Minerals LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Black Stone Minerals LP ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 252.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Black Stone Minerals LP ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 19.6% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- BSM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.14% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSM Latest Social Stream
View Full BSM Social Stream
Latest BSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Black Stone Minerals LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSM as an investment opportunity.
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants Evan Kiefer - Director, Finance & IR Thomas Carter - Chairman & CEO Jeffrey Wood - President & CFO Garrett Gremillion - Director, Engineering Conference Call Participants Brian Downey - Citigroup Derrick Whitfield...
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results; Provides Guidance for 2021
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone Minerals," "Black Stone," or "the Company") today announces its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 and provides guidance for 2021.
Black Stone Minerals (NYSE:BSM) announces its next round of earnings this Monday, February 22. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for this Monday's Q4 earnings announcement. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Wall Street analysts see Black Stone Minerals reporting earnings of $0.18 per share on revenue of $85.41 million. In the same quarter last year, Black Stone Minerals announced EPS of $0.17 on revenue of $103.03 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And...
Cushing® Asset Management and Swank Capital Announce a Constituent Change to The Cushing® MLP Market Cap Index
Cushing® Asset Management, LP, and Swank Capital, LLC, announce an upcoming interim change to the constituents of The Cushing® MLP Market Cap Index (the "Index"). On December 14, 2020, Index constituent TC PipeLines, LP (NYSE: TCP) entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger ("Merger Agreement") with TC Energy Corporation (NYSE: TRP) and affiliated companies that would result in TCP common units ceasing to be publicly traded, subject to the approval of the holders of TCP common units. A special meeting of the unitholders of TCP will be held on February 26, 2021, for the purpose of voting on the Merger Agreement. Per the Index's methodology guide, this event will result in a constituent replacement. Accordingly, after the market closes on February 26, 2021, and effective on March 1, 202...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Black Stone Minerals
BSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSMWant to see what other sources are saying about Black Stone Minerals LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!