Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Common units representing limited partner interests (BSM): Price and Financial Metrics
BSM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.25, Black Stone Minerals LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 9.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Black Stone Minerals LP is reporting a growth rate of 111.98%; that's higher than 90.43% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BSM's revenue has grown 37.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.21% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Black Stone Minerals LP, a group of peers worth examining would be METC, SOI, TDW, BRY, and EVTC.
- Visit BSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackstoneminerals.com.
BSM Stock Price Chart More Charts
BSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.72||52-week high||$18.77|
|Prev. close||$11.90||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$11.88||Avg. volume||304,564|
|50-day MA||$12.43||Dividend yield||12.44%|
|200-day MA||$14.59||Market Cap||2.41B|
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Common units representing limited partner interests (BSM) Company Bio
Black Stone Minerals LP owns oil and natural gas mineral interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Houston, Texas.