Black Stone Minerals, L.P (BSM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, BSM has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 5.04%.
- BSM's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -43.82% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 15.51% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BSM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UVE, CONE, PJT, MTA and FENG.
BSM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Black Stone Minerals LP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 311.94% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Black Stone Minerals LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Black Stone Minerals LP produces a dividend yield 7.98% -- which falls in the top 6.48%.
- The Black Stone Minerals LP's dividend growth rate is greater than 84.22% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 85.93% of companies in the same revenue class.
BSM Dividend Chart
BSM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BSM Dividends vs. Peers
BSM's dividend yield currently ranks #44 of 80 vs. its peers in the MLPs - Oil & Gas category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BSM dividends?Want to do more research on Black Stone Minerals LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Black Stone Minerals LP Common Stock (BSM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) - Dividend Investor
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha