Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Common units representing limited partner interests (BSM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.76 years, BSM has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 5.04%.
- Free cash flow for BSM has a compound average growth rate of -43.82%, which is higher than merely 15.77% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BSM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NWFL, CPAC, RKT, TKC and PAAS.
BSM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BSM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 385.37% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BSM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BSM offers a dividend yield in the top 5.48% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Black Stone Minerals LP's estimated return of 385.37% surpasses about 96.02% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Black Stone Minerals LP has an equity discount rate lower than 90% of them.
BSM Dividend Chart
BSM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BSM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BSM dividends?Want to do more research on Black Stone Minerals LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Black Stone Minerals LP Common Stock (BSM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) - Dividend Investor
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha