Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Common units representing limited partner interests (BSM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.25 years, BSM has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 11.08%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BSM has less volatility in its price than merely 12.12% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- BSM's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -55.05% over the past 5.25 years -- higher than merely 13.9% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BSM's price: GROW, FAST, STRI, ACTG and CHE.
BSM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BSM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 741.46% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Black Stone Minerals LP are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BSM's provides a return of 741.46% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.8% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Black Stone Minerals LP than it is for 91.45% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, BSM's equity discount rate is less than 92.31% of those stocks.
BSM Dividend Chart
BSM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BSM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BSM dividends?Want to do more research on Black Stone Minerals LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Black Stone Minerals LP Common Stock (BSM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) - Dividend Investor
Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha