Sierra Bancorp (BSRR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSRR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BSRR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSRR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BSRR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BSRR Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.41 for SIERRA BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 92.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BSRR is more volatile than just 3.46% of stocks we're observing.
- SIERRA BANCORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -76.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSRR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMAL, AMTB, FSBC, MOFG, and LARK.
- Visit BSRR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sierrabancorp.com.
BSRR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BSRR's price/sales ratio is 16% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BSRR's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSRR.
BSRR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 136.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.77%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.33%.
The table below shows BSRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSRR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.1% of graded US stocks.
- BSRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 150th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NKSH, TCBK, and PKBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSRR.
The table below shows BSRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSRR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BSRR, see our BSRR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
BSRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.22||52-week high||$25.95|
|Prev. close||$17.13||52-week low||$17.03|
|Day high||$17.33||Avg. volume||33,831|
|50-day MA||$19.82||Dividend yield||5.37%|
|200-day MA||$21.02||Market Cap||261.73M|
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Company Bio
Sierra Bancorp provides a range of retail and commercial banking services to communities in the central and southern regions of the San Joaquin Valley in California. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Porterville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSRR Latest Social Stream
View Full BSRR Social Stream
Latest BSRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIERRA BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSRR as an investment opportunity.
Sierra Bancorp (NASDAQ:BSRR) shareholders have endured a 23% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But the main game is to find enough winners to more...
Implied Volatility Surging for Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Q4 Earnings Lag Estimates
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -34.72% and 0.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sierra Bancorp Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and the Year Ending 2022
PORTERVILLE, Calif., January 30, 2023--Sierra Bancorp Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and the Year Ending 2022
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Q4 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.70% and 2.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BSRR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSRRWant to see what other sources are saying about Sierra Bancorp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...