Sierra Bancorp (BSRR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSRR POWR Grades
- BSRR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSRR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BSRR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.54% of US stocks).
BSRR Stock Summary
- BSRR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.77%, Sierra Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.41% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BSRR comes in at 15.73% -- higher than that of 85.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sierra Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be SMBK, BOCH, PEBO, BANR, and CAC.
- BSRR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sierra Bancorp's official web site, go to www.sierrabancorp.com.
BSRR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BSRR's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 3.
- BSRR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BSRR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSRR.
BSRR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 61.79%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 143.12%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.76%.
The table below shows BSRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.37||52-week high||$29.42|
|Prev. close||$24.52||52-week low||$15.84|
|Day high||$24.49||Avg. volume||38,519|
|50-day MA||$26.04||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$24.74||Market Cap||375.57M|
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Company Bio
Sierra Bancorp provides a range of retail and commercial banking services to communities in the central and southern regions of the San Joaquin Valley in California. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Porterville, California.
BSRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSRR Latest Social Stream
View Full BSRR Social Stream
Latest BSRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sierra Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSRR as an investment opportunity.
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.15% and -3.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PORTERVILLE, Calif., July 19, 2021--Sierra Bancorp Announces Record Quarterly and Year To Date Earnings
The board of Sierra Bancorp ( NASDAQ:BSRR ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 12th of August...
PORTERVILLE, Calif., July 16, 2021--Sierra Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BSRR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|