Sierra Bancorp (BSRR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSRR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BSRR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- BSRR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- BSRR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
BSRR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BSRR is currently 44.15, higher than 89.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.7 for SIERRA BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 92.02% of US stocks.
- SIERRA BANCORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 15.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIERRA BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMK, FMNB, AMTB, FBNC, and CBAN.
- BSRR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIERRA BANCORP's official web site, go to www.sierrabancorp.com.
BSRR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BSRR's price/sales ratio is 84.62% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- BSRR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSRR.
BSRR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.37%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.37%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -26.77%.
The table below shows BSRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSRR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.1% of graded US stocks.
- BSRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 150th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NKSH, TCBK, and PKBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSRR.
The table below shows BSRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.36||52-week high||$28.92|
|Prev. close||$21.21||52-week low||$19.62|
|Day high||$21.45||Avg. volume||30,208|
|50-day MA||$21.08||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$22.46||Market Cap||322.30M|
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Company Bio
Sierra Bancorp provides a range of retail and commercial banking services to communities in the central and southern regions of the San Joaquin Valley in California. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Porterville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSRR Latest Social Stream
View Full BSRR Social Stream
Latest BSRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIERRA BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSRR as an investment opportunity.
Sierra Bancorp ( NASDAQ:BSRR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$34.3m (down 1.7% from 3Q...
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.49% and 5.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PORTERVILLE, Calif., October 24, 2022--Sierra Bancorp Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2022
First Hawaiian (FHB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) points to a 28.7% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
BSRR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|