Sierra Bancorp (BSRR): Price and Financial Metrics
BSRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.96||52-week high||$22.52|
|Prev. close||$19.10||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$19.33||Avg. volume||38,732|
|50-day MA||$20.25||Dividend yield||4.89%|
|200-day MA||$18.93||Market Cap||280.84M|
BSRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSRR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BSRR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSRR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BSRR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
BSRR Stock Summary
- BSRR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 138.8%, SIERRA BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 91.87% of about US stocks.
- SIERRA BANCORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -92.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 6.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIERRA BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FMNB, FSBC, FULT, FIBK, and BFST.
- BSRR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIERRA BANCORP's official web site, go to www.sierrabancorp.com.
BSRR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BSRR's price/earnings ratio is 16.84% lower, now standing at 7.9.
- BSRR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSRR.
BSRR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 136.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.77%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.33%.
The table below shows BSRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSRR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.1% of graded US stocks.
- BSRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 150th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NKSH, TCBK, and PKBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSRR.
The table below shows BSRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Company Bio
Sierra Bancorp provides a range of retail and commercial banking services to communities in the central and southern regions of the San Joaquin Valley in California. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Porterville, California.
BSRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSRR Latest Social Stream
View Full BSRR Social Stream
Latest BSRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIERRA BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSRR as an investment opportunity.
Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
BSM, BSRR, TIMB, CAMT and CWCO have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 6, 2023.
BSM, BSRR and TIMB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 6, 2023.
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Sierra Bancorp ( NASDAQ:BSRR ) share price has gained 19% in...
Supported by solid fundamentals and good growth prospects, Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) stock looks like an attractive investment option now.
BSRR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|