BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI): Price and Financial Metrics
BTAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.91||52-week high||$34.13|
|Prev. close||$3.02||52-week low||$2.87|
|Day high||$3.03||Avg. volume||1,396,619|
|50-day MA||$6.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.44||Market Cap||85.18M|
BTAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTAI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BTAI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTAI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BTAI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.02% of US stocks).
BTAI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 89.1, BIOXCEL THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 97.63% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BTAI's revenue has grown 657.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.09% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of BIOXCEL THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 93.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BTAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAGE, LGVN, RYTM, PXLW, and FBIO.
- Visit BTAI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bioxceltherapeutics.com.
BTAI Valuation Summary
- BTAI's price/earnings ratio is -0.5; this is 101.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BTAI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 36.4 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTAI.
BTAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTAI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.78% of graded US stocks.
- BTAI's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI) Company Bio
BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on novel artificial intelligence-based drug development in the fields of neuroscience and immuno-oncology in the United States. The company is involved in developing BXCL501, a sublingual thin film formulation of dexmedetomidine designed for acute treatment of agitation resulting from neurological and psychiatric disorders; and BXCL701, an immuno-oncology agent designed for the treatment of prostate and pancreatic cancers. It is also developing BXCL502, a novel approach to the treatment of symptoms resulting from neurological disorders; and BXCL702, an immuno-oncology agent for hematological malignancies. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Branford, Connecticut. BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. is a subsidiary of BioXcel Corporation.
BTAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTAI Latest Social Stream
View Full BTAI Social Stream
Latest BTAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOXCEL THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTAI as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 16 most shorted stocks right now. If you want to skip our introduction to short selling, then take a look at 5 Most Shorted Stocks Right Now. One of the most intriguing plays on the stock market is short selling. This is because it goes […]
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:BTAI READ THE FULL BTAI RESEARCH REPORT Business Update Strategic Reprioritization Underway On August 14, 2023, BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:BTAI) announced a strategic reprioritization that will impact a number of the areas of the business, including: • The commercial strategy for IGALMI will shift to focus more on the retail pharmacy and at-home setting and away
After the biotech's share price tanked on Monday on the back of less-than-inspiring quarterly results and the announcement of significant job cuts, it was hammered again the following day. As often happens in the wake of quarterly earnings reports that are either far better or substantially worse than expected, analysts adjusted their takes on BioXcel Tuesday. One prognosticator, Graig Suvannavejh of Mizuho Securities, went as far as to downgrade his recommendation on the stock.
Redfin upgraded, CSSE downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
Further weakness as BioXcel Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BTAI) drops 42% this week, taking three-year losses to 90%
As an investor, mistakes are inevitable. But really big losses can really drag down an overall portfolio. So consider...
BTAI Price Returns