BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTAI POWR Grades
- BTAI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 32.8% of US stocks.
- BTAI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BTAI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.27% of US stocks).
BTAI Stock Summary
- BTAI's price/sales ratio is 1,417.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 8,392.04%, BIOXCEL THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.51% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BTAI's revenue has grown 173.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIOXCEL THERAPEUTICS INC are PRVB, AKTS, SLDP, SAGE, and MIRO.
- BTAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOXCEL THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.bioxceltherapeutics.com.
BTAI Valuation Summary
- BTAI's price/sales ratio is 1417.3; this is 74494.74% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 61 months, BTAI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 33.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTAI.
BTAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTAI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.78% of graded US stocks.
- BTAI's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BTAI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BTAI, see our BTAI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$92.55||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
BTAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.70||52-week high||$34.13|
|Prev. close||$17.88||52-week low||$8.80|
|Day high||$18.13||Avg. volume||496,088|
|50-day MA||$27.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.18||Market Cap||513.48M|
BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI) Company Bio
BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on novel artificial intelligence-based drug development in the fields of neuroscience and immuno-oncology in the United States. The company is involved in developing BXCL501, a sublingual thin film formulation of dexmedetomidine designed for acute treatment of agitation resulting from neurological and psychiatric disorders; and BXCL701, an immuno-oncology agent designed for the treatment of prostate and pancreatic cancers. It is also developing BXCL502, a novel approach to the treatment of symptoms resulting from neurological disorders; and BXCL702, an immuno-oncology agent for hematological malignancies. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Branford, Connecticut. BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. is a subsidiary of BioXcel Corporation.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTAI Latest Social Stream
View Full BTAI Social Stream
Latest BTAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOXCEL THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTAI as an investment opportunity.
BTAI: Important Data Readouts in 2Q23…
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:BTAI READ THE FULL BTAI RESEARCH REPORT Business Update Multiple Data Readouts in 2Q23 BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:BTAI) lead development compound, BXCL501, is currently being evaluated in multiple clinical trials. We anticipate important data readouts from three trials in the second quarter of 2023: • Topline data is anticipated from the TRANQUILITY II trial of
OnkosXcel Therapeutics Announces Confidential Submission of Draft Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
NEW HAVEN, Conn., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OnkosXcel Therapeutics, LLC (“OnkosXcel”) today announced that it has confidentially submitted a draft registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to the proposed initial public offering of its common stock following its conversion into a corporation. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. The initial public offering
BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:BTAI): When Will It Breakeven?
BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BTAI ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would...
Q4 2022 BioXcel Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 BioXcel Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
BioXcel Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Recent Operational Highlights
IGALMI™ (dexmedetomidine) commercial execution fully underway in 2023 with key focus on market access and demand generation through expanded field team Multiple pivotal data readouts for BXCL501 expected in Q2 2023 in disease areas with 139 million agitation episodes,1-3*including Alzheimer’s-related agitation Positive data for BXCL701 in small cell neuroendocrine metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (SCNC) further validates Company’s AI drug discovery and development expertise; Compa
BTAI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...