B2Gold Corp. (BTG): Price and Financial Metrics
BTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.89||52-week high||$4.40|
|Prev. close||$2.87||52-week low||$2.83|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||8,455,069|
|50-day MA||$3.15||Dividend yield||5.56%|
|200-day MA||$3.62||Market Cap||3.75B|
BTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTG POWR Grades
- BTG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- BTG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BTG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for B2GOLD CORP is higher than only 22.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BTG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.14%, B2GOLD CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.09% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to B2GOLD CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GSM, FWRD, GHSI, NICK, and PATI.
- Visit BTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.b2gold.com.
BTG Valuation Summary
- BTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.5; this is 58.65% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 184 months, BTG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTG.
BTG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36.78%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 150.93%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1340.39%.
The table below shows BTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.9% of graded US stocks.
- BTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.592 -- ranking 7th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
B2Gold Corp. (BTG) Company Bio
B2Gold Corporation explores and develops gold & mineral properties in Nicaragua, the Philippines, Namibia, Burkina Faso, and Chile. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
BTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTG Latest Social Stream
View Full BTG Social Stream
Latest BTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about B2GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTG as an investment opportunity.
B2Gold (BTG) provides updates on its Goose Project in Nunavut, which is on track to pour its first gold in early 2025.
B2Gold Corp(BTG) recently announced a dividend of $0.04 per share, payable on 2023-09-29, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-20. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into B2Gold Corps dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
B2Gold (BTG) has signed an agreement to acquire AngloGold's 50% stake in the Gramolate project, which will add to its gold resource.
B2Gold Provides Construction Update for the Goose Project in Nunavut, Canada; Construction on Budget and on Track to Pour First Gold in Q1 2025
Goose Project mill building structural steel - August 2023 Goose Project mill building structural steel - August 2023 Goose Project accommodation complex - September 2023 Goose Project accommodation complex - September 2023 Goose Project accommodation complex overview - August 2023 Goose Project accommodation complex overview - August 2023 Goose Project mill building structural steel - September 2023 Goose Project mill building structural steel - September 2023 Goose Project Site Overview - Sept
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B2Gold Corp. (TSX: BTO, NYSE AMERICAN: BTG, NSX: B2G) (“B2Gold” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that is has entered into a purchase agreement with AngloGold Ashanti Limited (“AngloGold”) to acquire AngloGold’s 50% stake in the Gramalote project (the “Transaction”), located in the Department of Antioquia, Colombia (the “Gramalote Project”). Upon completion of the Transaction, B2Gold will own 100% of the Gramalote Project. Tr
BTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|