B2Gold Corp Common shares (Canada) (BTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.7% of US stocks.
- BTG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BTG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BTG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of B2Gold Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for B2Gold Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BTG has reported earnings growth of 1,169.33%, putting it ahead of 98.26% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to B2Gold Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RVP, NX, SSYS, MCY, and SCVL.
- Visit BTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.b2gold.com.
BTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BTG's price/earnings ratio is 71.18% lower, now standing at 6.6.
- Over the past 159 months, BTG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.6.
- Over the past 159 months, BTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTG.
BTG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 161.81%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.82%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 49.12%.
The table below shows BTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.00||52-week high||$7.55|
|Prev. close||$4.04||52-week low||$3.84|
|Day high||$4.05||Avg. volume||7,498,742|
|50-day MA||$4.56||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$5.15||Market Cap||4.22B|
B2Gold Corp Common shares (Canada) (BTG) Company Bio
B2Gold Corporation explores and develops gold & mineral properties in Nicaragua, the Philippines, Namibia, Burkina Faso, and Chile. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
BTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BTG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that B2Gold Corp ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3850.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for B2Gold Corp ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of B2Gold Corp over the past 4 years is 1.25%; that's higher than 96.36% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 10.42% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- BTG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTG Latest Social Stream
View Full BTG Social Stream
Latest BTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about B2Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTG as an investment opportunity.
HandmadePictures/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis Vancouver-based gold miner B2Gold Corp. (BTG) released its second-quarter of 2021 gold production and gold revenues results on July 15, 2021. Production in 2Q'21 was weak, and revenues were down 17.9% year over year due to a reduction in gold ounces sold. The weakness...
B2Gold (BTG) is on track to meet or exceed the upper end of its total gold production guidance range of 970,000 ounces to 1,030,000 ounces in 2021.
B2Gold Corp. Reports Continued Strong Total Gold Production for Q2 2021 of 211,612 oz, 5% Above Budget; On Track to Meet or Exceed the Upper End of its Annual Guidance Range of 970,000 to 1,030,000 oz
B2Gold Corp. (TSX: BTO) (NYSE AMERICAN: BTG) (NSX: B2G) ("B2Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce its gold production and gold revenue for the second quarter and first half of 2021. All dollar figures are in United States dollars unless otherwise indicated.
B2Gold (BTG) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
BTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|