B2Gold Corp Common shares (Canada) (BTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.73% of US stocks.
- BTG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- BTG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BTG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of B2Gold Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BTG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.31% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, B2Gold Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,169.33%; that's higher than 97.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to B2Gold Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RDI, CPG, ATH, CNA, and CNNE.
- BTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit B2Gold Corp's official web site, go to www.b2gold.com.
BTG Valuation Summary
- BTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.8; this is 75% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- BTG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 161 months.
- Over the past 161 months, BTG's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTG.
BTG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 130.84%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 55.72%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 49.12%.
The table below shows BTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.71% of graded US stocks.
- BTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.592 -- ranking 7th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$7.08|
|Prev. close||$4.25||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$4.50||Avg. volume||7,323,457|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||3.69%|
|200-day MA||$4.45||Market Cap||4.58B|
B2Gold Corp Common shares (Canada) (BTG) Company Bio
B2Gold Corporation explores and develops gold & mineral properties in Nicaragua, the Philippines, Namibia, Burkina Faso, and Chile. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTG Latest Social Stream
View Full BTG Social Stream
Latest BTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about B2Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTG as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in B2Gold Corp. ( TSE:BTO ) have power over the company. Institutions often own shares in...
B2Gold Corp. Reports Continued Strong Total Gold Production for Q3 2021 of 310,261 oz, 7% Above Budget and 18% Higher than Q3 2020; Annual Production Guidance Range Increased to 1,015,000 to 1,055,000 oz
B2Gold Corp. (TSX: BTO) (NYSE AMERICAN: BTG) (NSX: B2G) ("B2Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce its gold production and gold revenue for the third quarter and first nine months of 2021. All dollar figures are in United States dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Aurion Resources Ltd. (TSXV: AU) (OTCQX: AIRRF) ("Aurion" or the "Company") announces that B2Gold Corp. (TSX: BTO) has provided Aurion notice to exercise its option to acquire an additional 19% interest in the Finland Joint Venture (JV), taking its total interest to 70%.
The Floki Inu crypto and the Shiba Inu crypto are two of the most talked about digital currencies right now.
As cryptocurrencies draw more interest from institutional investors, here are 7 cryptos to sell for a variety of reasons.
BTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|