B2Gold Corp. (BTG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BTG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,005,881,000, ranking above 96.37% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BTG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CPB, EQC, VST, ROP and GECC.
BTG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BTG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1715.66% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of B2Gold Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 1.15% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, BTG has a beta lower than 95.83% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 97.36% of companies in the same revenue class.
BTG Dividend Chart
BTG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BTG Dividends vs. Peers
BTG's dividend yield currently ranks #39 of 76 vs. its peers in the Miners - Gold category.