Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Sponsored ADR (Belgium) (BUD): Price and Financial Metrics
BUD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $102,305,691,066, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA has a greater market value than 97.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 108.31%, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's debt growth rate surpasses 89.96% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anheuser-Busch InBev SA, a group of peers worth examining would be CVS, EL, MDLZ, ANTM, and TGT.
- Visit BUD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ab-inbev.com.
BUD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.96||52-week high||$72.41|
|Prev. close||$60.42||52-week low||$32.58|
|Day high||$61.19||Avg. volume||1,827,449|
|50-day MA||$66.03||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$59.25||Market Cap||122.92B|
Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Sponsored ADR (Belgium) (BUD) Company Bio
Anheuser Busch InBev is the global leader in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks worldwide. The company was founded in 1366 and is based in Leuven, Belgium.
BUD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Anheuser-Busch InBev SA. To summarize, we found that Anheuser-Busch InBev SA ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 32.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BUD, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA over the past 4.03 years is -0.03%; that's higher than merely 15.69% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 18.69% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BUD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUD Latest Social Stream
View Full BUD Social Stream
Latest BUD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anheuser-Busch InBev SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUD as an investment opportunity.
One financial metric in the CPG world that stands out to me is Anheuser-Busch InBev's (NYSE: BUD ) net debt-to-EBITDA ratio: 4.8x. The company has been highly leveraged since its acquisition of SABMiller in 2016 when its debt topped $100 billion (net debt was $82.7 billion at the end of 2020) and the pandemic hurt the company's profitability metrics that are usually compared to debt load. In this edition of The Stockout, CPG-focused newsletter, I discuss the implications for other CPG companies. Bud does better when consumers are out and about. A 4.8x net debt-to-EBITDA ratio at the end of last year is a heavy debt load even for a company that produces fairly noncyclical consumer products. The pandemic helped the results of some CPG companies and hurt the results of others. Similar to C...
4 Top Alcohol Stocks Braving the Pandemic-Led Industry Challenges
Debra Crew, Diageo North America President, joins Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Julia La Roche to discuss the company’s sales spike amid pandemic.
Low-Alcohol Beer Market to grow by $ 11.94 bn in 2020, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV and Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. emerge as Key Contributors to growth | Industry Analysis, Market Trends, Opportunities and Forecast 2024|Technavio
NEW YORK, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Technavio has been monitoring the low-alcohol beer market and it is poised to grow by USD 11.94 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market…
With Americans drinking more light beer than ever, Anheuser-Busch is giving them another option with the nationwide release of Budweiser Select.
BUD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BUDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's stock as an investment opportunity:
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!