Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Sponsored ADR (Belgium) (BUD): Price and Financial Metrics
BUD Stock Summary
- BUD has a higher market value than 98.86% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $134,477,292,030.
- Of note is the ratio of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115%, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's debt growth rate surpasses 88.19% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anheuser-Busch InBev SA, a group of peers worth examining would be PM, COST, HON, UNP, and MCD.
- Visit BUD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ab-inbev.com.
BUD Daily Price Range
BUD 52-Week Price Range
BUD Stock Price Chart More Charts
BUD Price/Volume Stats
Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Sponsored ADR (Belgium) (BUD) Company Bio
Anheuser Busch InBev is the global leader in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks worldwide. The company was founded in 1366 and is based in Leuven, Belgium.