Anheuser-Busch InBev S.A. ADR (BUD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BUD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BUD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BUD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BUD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.86% of US stocks).
BUD Stock Summary
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's market capitalization of $107,407,094,581 is ahead of 97.64% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Anheuser-Busch InBev SA are INFY, HDB, EL, ANTM, and MDLZ.
- BUD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's official web site, go to www.ab-inbev.com.
BUD Valuation Summary
- BUD's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 42.86% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 154 months, BUD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.8.
- BUD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BUD.
BUD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -55.41%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.28%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 313.52%.
The table below shows BUD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BUD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BUD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.33% of graded US stocks.
- BUD's asset turnover comes in at 0.232 -- ranking 15th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- JSDA, BF.B, and BTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BUD.
The table below shows BUD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BUD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.65||52-week high||$79.67|
|Prev. close||$56.48||52-week low||$52.65|
|Day high||$56.75||Avg. volume||1,560,616|
|50-day MA||$58.05||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$59.32||Market Cap||112.17B|
Anheuser-Busch InBev S.A. ADR (BUD) Company Bio
Anheuser Busch InBev is the global leader in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks worldwide. The company was founded in 1366 and is based in Leuven, Belgium.
Most Popular Stories View All
BUD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUD Latest Social Stream
View Full BUD Social Stream
Latest BUD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anheuser-Busch InBev SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUD as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK , Feb. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for ETSY, TSLA, BUD, W, and DG. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The world's largest beer company raised the bar on Thursday, reporting that its latest quarter was a veritable financial happy hour. But growth...
With the war in Ukraine dominating media coverage and stock futures reacting sharply to every twist and turn, it's a little easy to lose perspective – the vast majority of US companies are not likely to see negative earnings impacts from the crisis. This was evident as the sharp move...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has forecast that its profit would increase in 2022, after ending 2021 with stronger results than expected. The post AB InBev predicts 2022 growth after beating Q4 expectations appeared first on The Drinks Business .
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (NYSE: BUD ) reported fourth-quarter FY21 sales growth of 12.1% year-on-year, to $14.2 billion, beating the consensus of $13.75 billion. Total volumes grew by 3.6%, with own beer volumes up by 3.4% and non-beer volumes up by 3.8%. Revenue per hl grew 8.1%. The company reported … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BUD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BUDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's stock as an investment opportunity:
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch