Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Sponsored ADR (Belgium) (BUD): Price and Financial Metrics
BUD Stock Summary
- BUD has a market capitalization of $135,747,223,647 -- more than approximately 98.73% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115%, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's debt growth rate surpasses 87.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Anheuser-Busch InBev SA are PM, COST, HON, UNP, and ACN.
- BUD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's official web site, go to www.ab-inbev.com.
BUD Stock Price Chart More Charts
BUD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.74||52-week high||$102.70|
|Prev. close||$78.26||52-week low||$72.87|
|Day high||$78.47||Avg. volume||1,053,787|
|50-day MA||$80.02||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$87.50||Market Cap||126.96B|
Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Sponsored ADR (Belgium) (BUD) Company Bio
Anheuser Busch InBev is the global leader in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks worldwide. The company was founded in 1366 and is based in Leuven, Belgium.