Anheuser-Busch InBev S.A. ADR (BUD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BUD POWR Grades
- BUD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.56% of US stocks.
- BUD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BUD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
BUD Stock Summary
- BUD has a market capitalization of $108,018,553,977 -- more than approximately 98.08% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.84%, ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.44% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA, a group of peers worth examining would be SONY, MDLZ, HDB, HON, and BLK.
- BUD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA's official web site, go to www.ab-inbev.com.
BUD Valuation Summary
- BUD's price/earnings ratio is 18.1; this is 16.2% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- BUD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BUD.
BUD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -3.91%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.61%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 409.35%.
The table below shows BUD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BUD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BUD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.33% of graded US stocks.
- BUD's asset turnover comes in at 0.232 -- ranking 15th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- JSDA, BF.B, and BTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BUD.
The table below shows BUD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BUD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.73||52-week high||$67.09|
|Prev. close||$66.39||52-week low||$44.51|
|Day high||$67.09||Avg. volume||1,520,195|
|50-day MA||$60.42||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$55.14||Market Cap||115.91B|
Anheuser-Busch InBev S.A. ADR (BUD) Company Bio
Anheuser Busch InBev is the global leader in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks worldwide. The company was founded in 1366 and is based in Leuven, Belgium.
Most Popular Stories View All
BUD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUD Latest Social Stream
View Full BUD Social Stream
Latest BUD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUD as an investment opportunity.
Top 20 Beer Companies in the World
In this article, we discuss the top 20 beer companies in the world. To skip the detailed analysis of the beer industry, go directly to the Top 5 Beer Companies in the World. According to Oxford Companion, beer is the third most popular beverage in the world. As we reported previously, the global beer market […]
Altria’s CEO Explains Why the Dividend Is Big and Getting Bigger
The maker of Marlboro cigarettes is spending big on smoke-free products, but is committed to its payout.
16 Most Valuable Beer Companies In The World
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 16 most valuable beer companies in the world. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 most valuable beer companies in the world. The importance of the alcohol industry, and the beer industry in particular, considering the fact that […]
My liquid investigation into Italy’s love affair with Tennent’s Extra
It was here, on a wintry day in the 21st century, that I found myself on my own pilgrimage, not to pay my respects to the booze-doused fiddler but to visit a place stocked with the kind of high-powered beers that would have made even Nero hesitate: Tennent’s Pub. Its draft kegs contain Tennent’s Extra, with an eye-watering 9 per cent alcohol by volume (ABV), shipped all the way from Glasgow. Over the years, Italian drinkers have developed a thirst for one of the Scottish institution’s most infamous beers, the more powerful Tennent’s Super.
Report Suggests ‘Rampant’ Greenwashing in Food Sector
(Bloomberg) -- On March 22, the European Commission is expected to publish new measures designed to crack down on greenwashing in product labels and advertisements. Among other provisions, the highly anticipated “Green Claims Directive” could force companies to be more transparent about the climate impacts of their products.Most Read from BloombergBomb Threat Called In to New York Court Where Trump Hearing HeldUS Studies Ways to Insure All Bank Deposits If Crisis GrowsSVB’s Loans to Insiders Tri
BUD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BUDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's stock as an investment opportunity:
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...