Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Sponsored ADR (Belgium) (BUD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BUD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BUD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BUD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- BUD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
BUD Stock Summary
- BUD has a higher market value than 97.44% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $98,970,004,018.
- Of note is the ratio of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BUD comes in at 29.19% -- higher than that of 91.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anheuser-Busch InBev SA, a group of peers worth examining would be INFY, CVS, ANTM, MDLZ, and FISV.
- Visit BUD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ab-inbev.com.
BUD Valuation Summary
- BUD's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 42.86% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 154 months, BUD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.8.
- BUD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BUD.
BUD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.96%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.84%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 261.38%.
The table below shows BUD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BUD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BUD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.03% of graded US stocks.
- BUD's asset turnover comes in at 0.232 -- ranking 14th of 15 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- JSDA, BF.B, and BTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BUD.
The table below shows BUD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BUD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.39||52-week high||$79.67|
|Prev. close||$57.17||52-week low||$51.45|
|Day high||$57.63||Avg. volume||1,429,622|
|50-day MA||$63.02||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$67.57||Market Cap||113.63B|
Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Sponsored ADR (Belgium) (BUD) Company Bio
Anheuser Busch InBev is the global leader in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks worldwide. The company was founded in 1366 and is based in Leuven, Belgium.
Most Popular Stories View All
BUD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUD Latest Social Stream
View Full BUD Social Stream
Latest BUD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anheuser-Busch InBev SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUD as an investment opportunity.
Anheuser-Busch Recognizes National Preparedness Month with Prepare for Your Pets Campaign Raising Awareness on Importance of Disaster Preparedness
Building on its decades long commitment to disaster relief and preparedness efforts, Anheuser-Busch today announced a new partnership with American Humane that will expand its disaster relief platform to help all friends in need whether they have two legs or four. Through its longstanding partnership with the American Red Cross dating back to 1906, the brewer has a proud history of disaster relief and preparedness efforts including its flagship emergency drinking water program. By teaming up  The post Anheuser-Busch Recognizes National Preparedness Month with Prepare for Your Pets Campaign Raising Awareness on Importance of Disaster Preparedness appeared first on Webnewswire .
Mondays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Amazon, Analog Devices, Anheuser-Busch, CrowdStrike, EOG, Facebook, MGM, Nike and More
No summary available.
This stock has an inconsistent history when it comes to beating the number and now estimates are falling.
Analysts are staying cautious on Boston Beer shares in the wake of an ongoing hard seltzer slowdown.
The beer industry is made up of companies specializing in the production of beer, although many of them produce other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As a result, the beer industry is part of the much broader consumer staples sector. Beer stocks, represented by the broad Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLP), have underperformed the broader market.
BUD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BUDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's stock as an investment opportunity:
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch