Anheuser-Busch InBev S.A. ADR (BUD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BUD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BUD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BUD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BUD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 43.28% of US stocks).
BUD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $79,109,155,543, ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA has a greater market value than 97.79% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.95%, ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA are NOC, MDLZ, MMC, SONY, and INFY.
- Visit BUD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ab-inbev.com.
BUD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BUD's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.12% lower, now standing at 13.2.
- Over the past 167 months, BUD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BUD.
BUD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.42%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.88%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -71.91%.
The table below shows BUD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BUD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BUD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.33% of graded US stocks.
- BUD's asset turnover comes in at 0.232 -- ranking 15th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- JSDA, BF.B, and BTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BUD.
The table below shows BUD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BUD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.16||52-week high||$67.91|
|Prev. close||$45.44||52-week low||$44.68|
|Day high||$45.97||Avg. volume||1,486,511|
|50-day MA||$50.93||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$56.69||Market Cap||89.42B|
Anheuser-Busch InBev S.A. ADR (BUD) Company Bio
Anheuser Busch InBev is the global leader in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks worldwide. The company was founded in 1366 and is based in Leuven, Belgium.
Most Popular Stories View All
BUD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUD Latest Social Stream
View Full BUD Social Stream
Latest BUD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUD as an investment opportunity.
Constellation Brands' (STZ) Q2 results to reflect continued gains from strong demand for its premium portfolio and strength in the beer business amid rising costs and supply-chain challenges.
AB InBev (BUD) looks well-poised based on a strong brand portfolio and investments in operation excellence. Higher cost of sales and SG&A expenses remain headwinds.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Here are seven of the best stocks to buy that can deliver relatively higher yields and capital gains in the coming months
The beer industry is made up of companies specializing in the production of beer, although many of them also produce other alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages. As a result, the beer industry is part of the much broader consumer staples sector. According to a report by Technavio, the beer industry in 2022 is seeing increasing demand for premium beers, which continue to drive market growth.
BUD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BUDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's stock as an investment opportunity:
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch